Community > Posts By > AdventureBegins

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 12:00 PM

There is not two to serve...

I am henotheistic, I believe that there are many gods, but only one living God.

Unless you follow the false teaching that Allah is not God... Or God is not Allah...

How is this belief false?

both are Yahweh...

I disagree. Allah's heaven is a place of rest for men and servitude for women and children. I don't believe that God would approve of slavery or allow it's practice in heaven.

There is but one God.

We can agree on this.

If heaven as it is written truly is as you state then it is not of Allah rather is it a vain imagining of men with pens and inkpresses.

God holds his daughters with the same love as he holds his sons...

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 11:53 AM

I'm here to discuss, you are here to belittle.

didn't you claim that no children drown in the great flood because God place them all on Noah's Ark? ......and I have to teach you that God did indeed murder those children

so perhaps it's you that belittle yourself

Yes I did make the comment, no denying what I said. But I was wrong, I was not thinking.

was you also not thinking when you claim that you are not a Christian but have on your profile that you are a Christian, and when this was pointed out you changed your post again and claim you were a Christian... it is the thousands of posts such as this in which you belittle yourself and make youself appear as a religious nutcase

I never changed that though. I am a child of God, YOU can call that Christian if you will, but I hold to no title as such.

Your mum is God? Wow!

Bet she makes the best cookies.
Cowboy:

My father is Jesus Christ. Without him, I have no life.

Cowboy statements like that are probably what got people to thinking that Jesus the man was the son of God. Jesus called God his father.

We all know that Jesus (the Christ) supposedly never had any children. (Some say he did) But in any case, he cannot possible be your "father."

You speak completely symbolically practically all the time which makes you appear to be living in a make believe world. I would just like you to stop talking like that sometimes and talk like a real person who exists in the real world.

In the real world the things you say don't make any literal sense.

I was going to post to this but JB said it better.

However Cowboy I will say this again since you dance about it when I do say it.

Jesus is not here.

Iam

Jesus is here, search and you will find.

Christ is here.

Jesus is with the Father.

Have you not read the warnings when you delved with such intent into the book?

"Christ" is not a name.

Christ - the Messiah prophesied in the Old Testament.

Thus we call Jesus, Jesus Christ, for he is our Christ, our promissed savior.

Found a better definition of christ straight from the webster's dictionary which most people us, in the USA anyways. And this will show why we refer to Jesus as Jesus Christ even though his sername is not "Christ".

: messiah

: jesus

: an ideal type of humanity

Christ means messiah, messiah means savior. So therefore we refer to Jesus as Jesus Christ, for he is our savior.

Christ means Annointed One.

At the time of Jesus there were yet words of the Prophets which had not come about.

Therefore though he became Christ he was not yet the Messiah (all is not yet fulfilled).

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 11:50 AM

So then you hold that Jesus is God?

For indeed God is with us...

But I say unto you that Jesus is not God.

For the Word is Flesh and it is in you.

This is a truth.

Yet when you read it back to others it comes as a story of a different song than that of the Book. You have canged the melody.

Jesus is God. If the Word is flesh and in me as you portray the meaning of the Word becoming flesh, then why did it not become flesh at the start of man? Why only after a time being did it become flesh?

So you saying the Word was not in the other people of this world before it became flesh? Why wasn't it in the creation from the start from your point of view?

the Word was before Creation. Mankind new the Word yet lived seperate from it before the Advent of Christ and the Sacrefice of Jesus.

Jesus is not God the Father.

Again you have circled back to the Begining... We live not in the begining of Adam but in the Time of Glory.

Things need be done.

Jesus can not do them for he is with the Father.

Why then do you look for the Son of God upon the Earth?

The Book warns many times that you should not look for the Son of God in this time...

does it not?

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 11:39 AM
So then you hold that Jesus is God?

For indeed God is with us...

But I say unto you that Jesus is not God.

This is a truth.

Yet when you read it back to others it comes as a story of a different song than that of the Book. You have canged the melody.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 11:33 AM

didn't you claim that no children drown in the great flood because God place them all on Noah's Ark? ......and I have to teach you that God did indeed murder those children

Yes I did make the comment, no denying what I said. But I was wrong, I was not thinking.

was you also not thinking when you claim that you are not a Christian but have on your profile that you are a Christian, and when this was pointed out you changed your post again and claim you were a Christian... it is the thousands of posts such as this in which you belittle yourself and make youself appear as a religious nutcase

I never changed that though. I am a child of God, YOU can call that Christian if you will, but I hold to no title as such.

Your mum is God? Wow!

Cowboy:

Cowboy statements like that are probably what got people to thinking that Jesus the man was the son of God. Jesus called God his father.

We all know that Jesus (the Christ) supposedly never had any children. (Some say he did) But in any case, he cannot possible be your "father."

You speak completely symbolically practically all the time which makes you appear to be living in a make believe world. I would just like you to stop talking like that sometimes and talk like a real person who exists in the real world.

Jesus is not here.

Iam

Jesus is here, search and you will find.

Christ is here.

Have you not read the warnings when you delved with such intent into the book?

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 11:30 AM
Jesus is not here...

He is with the Father.

In this time there are many things that need be done.

Jesus is with the Father (and so can not defend himself from false words).

Yet things do need to be done do they not?

Do them!

I am.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 11:24 AM

Yeah,my God is Bigger than your God!
My God Is better than Your God!
My God could beat your God!
My God could kill your God!
And you wonder why there is constant Strife?frustrated slaphead slaphead
You need to leave people be!
Let them have their own life,and their own beliefs!

i think the god is one. My god and your are the same god..

:thumbsup:
I think you are right.
I also am a first witness.
can't serve two Lords!

There is not two to serve...

Unless you follow the false teaching that Allah is not God... Or God is not Allah...

both are Yahweh...

There is but one God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 09:58 AM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Wed 04/11/12 10:02 AM

i fail to see what anyone else thinks of mohammad has anything to do with anything... are you people looking for a fight? if you said something bad about jesus, would people get in line to kill you? thats a fanatical thought process, and not doing anything to help you tell how good islam is... think about that...

ifi say bad thing about jesus OMG. People gonna kill me?.Beter you burn me in fire even if i have a bad thaught about jesus are muses in my mind.

thats nice you don't think bad of Jesus, but that is not my point. if you were to say something bad about him, nobody here would send out a goon squad to kill you. if someone here was to say anything about mohammed, the clerics in Islam would send the goons out to kill them. i realize that not Muslims are not the same, but their is a lot of radical muslims that would do it. can you tell me why this is a practice in Islam?

if someone insult muhammad the reacation of all will be same. To kill the person who insult muhammad its duty of muslam. And not only muhammad , being a muslim its my duty if someone insult jesus, muses or other messenger, its my duaty to cut up the tungue of this person. Have you seen any muslim who insult jesus or muses. This is the huge difference.

BUT YOU SEEM TO KEEP ON DODGING THE BIG QUESTIONS. All you do is go on about disrespecting Mohammad and respecting Mohammad. I could care a rat's *** less about Jesus. Good for you yo work with other people of other faiths. BUT WHAT ABOUT SOME OF TH CRAP YOUR FAITH TEACHES? BTW Mohammad IS a false Shepherd! Maybe that is my opinion but the way I see it he is leading Gods own astray with his hate filled teachings. What Justifies a 'holy war' against all not of Islam? You sure seem to not want to answer that one. You defend Islam, Well, defend it properly! But if you cannot in your own heart answer these questions to your own personal satisfaction let alone mine we will never have consensus because YOU CANNOT GET PAST YOUR OWN RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS ENOUGH TO SEE ER IS ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW AND FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE SOME OF US DO HAVE REASON TO a) SEE ISLAM AS A RADICAL FAITH AND b) BY ITS OWN WORDS THREATENS OUR VERY EXISTENCE. Please tell me all those Christians in Egypt were attacked because they some how managed to piss off Islamics who wanted them to convert and they refused. Oh no, I bet you will tell me the unprovoked attacks were provoked by Christians attacking first? How can you honestly tell anyone else your faith is nor radical? Maybe not surrounded by other who believe the same lies.

So tell me, WHAT JUSTIFIES A HOLY WAR AGAINST THOSE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW ISLAM? "God Commands you?" Really? God never told me to make war on Islam or anyone else. So now you want to defend a pedophile. What else do you call someone who has sex with prepubescent girls? I could care less if he was married to her. My ROMAN forefathers were depraved but even they viewed sex with Children to be unacceptable. Granted in Classic Civilization children had marriages arranged for them at five and they were married at twelve and expected to have children by fifteen but NINE YEARS OLD? Essentially what you are saying is if you had a daughter someone as old as me could buy her from you at six years old and be screwing her at nine. Would you really see that as permissible? So how does conduct like that become acceptable? And Muslims who insult Jesus? I have seen them before here in the USA. They don't last long here.

And here you say you have a duty to cut the tongue from the person who insults Mohammad. I could say in the same breath if I were to become judge of man it would be my duty to cut the tongue of every man who cast a lie in the name of God. I would be VERY busy and no one would have a tongue save a rare few who truly are saintly. they are out there. I see the goodness of man outside of religion every day. You too would probably have a more fulfilling life if you could see past the lies you are being taught.

Besides, it says in the Quaran to be polite to the infidel until Islam is strong enough to strike at him within his own land. Can't remember EXACTLY where it says that but I am sure some conscientious reader here will find it for me! Why, BECAUSE WE ARE TRYING TO SHOW YOU THE OTHER PERSPECTIVE! So why not tell me why I should not fear Islam being an INFIDEL? I mean before all of us and GOD ABOVE AND NOT THE CHRISTIAN GOD speak the truth. I got money on you can't.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Andy ... You based this entire diatribe upon a false premise.

You stated that the Prophet Mohammad lead people astray.
He did not.

Men did by intrepreting his Word with their vain imaginings.

Much the same as do Christian Ministers that hold out the plate for the Poor yet preach words of hate.

Mohammad is not at fault (he was raised up by God).

God is not at fault...

Men are.

I will also challenge you... Not to prove one or the other religion...

Rather to rise above the hatred that has descended upon both...

and find God.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 09:52 AM

Yeah,my God is Bigger than your God!
My God Is better than Your God!
My God could beat your God!
My God could kill your God!
And you wonder why there is constant Strife?frustrated slaphead slaphead
You need to leave people be!
Let them have their own life,and their own beliefs!

i think the god is one. My god and your are the same god..

:thumbsup:
I think you are right.
I also am a first witness.

AdventureBegins's photo
Wed 04/11/12 09:28 AM

Your mum is God? Wow!

Cowboy:

Jesus is not here.

Iam

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:00 PM

Cowboy you have missed my point. (indeed you have made it by you words).

You mention many places where you think is Jesus. It is as if you pursue the Son of God in the Deserts, and again in the Mountains, you claim to have seen him in the time of Adam and again place him where he is not.

I will say it again.

My authority is written in the Book you Quote but you see it not (you look for Jesus in many places where he is not, did you miss then the warning).

Jesus is not.

Christ has Ascended.

Jesus is everywhere. He is not in the mountains, he is not in the desert, he is not under a rock, Jesus is not in a specific location. Jesus is omnipresnet. Jesus' "flesh" ascended into Heaven. But that does not mean that is where "he" remains.

Christ is...

He is not here.

I am.

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 09:28 PM
Cowboy you have missed my point. (indeed you have made it by you words).

You mention many places where you think is Jesus. It is as if you pursue the Son of God in the Deserts, and again in the Mountains, you claim to have seen him in the time of Adam and again place him where he is not.

I will say it again.

My authority is written in the Book you Quote but you see it not (you look for Jesus in many places where he is not, did you miss then the warning).

Jesus is not.

Christ has Ascended.

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 09:22 PM

cowboy said:
No that wouldn't make sense. Why would our creator need to be created? Why couldn't whom created us have always been since the beginning? The cycle of life is only the cycle of life in this world, in this flesh eg., born, live, die, ect. So again, I ask why would our creator have to have a creator itself?

Dan99 said:

Explain to me how you know that 'God has always been' please. And i would appreciate it if you dont waste my time by quoting scripture.

Of course i cant prove that everything needs a beginning. Maybe there are physicists out there that can, im not sure. But it MAKES SENSE that everything needs to come from somewhere. It does not make any sense that anything could always have been. And this is just one aspect of relgion that doesnt make any sense, the list of senseless stuff about religion goes on and on(almost infinitely it seems), so i can only assume i am right to believe that even a creator would need creating.

Charles Darwin removed the need for a creator in a very plausible way(which no doubt you will be able to explain is not correct although nobody else has been able to do this in a couple of hundred years). Stephen Hawking has explained how the universe could have been created from nothing in a way that is plausible to those who understand quantum physics(not me). It is something to do with the Law of Gravity, which apparantly has always existed. If you were to tell me that you believed gravity was god i wouldnt argue with you too much.

Cowboy: If something "has always been" then there is no "beginning." Unless of course you are talking about the beginning of "mankind."

Dan99: Gravity is an interesting topic since no one has really figured it out. Perhaps it could be called the "hand of God."

I think that the existence of "nothing" is impossible, and that by default leaves "something." Therefore "something" has always been.

Infinity is represented by a circle. Even if it had a beginning you could not find it.

Its a paradox.

Paradox indeed... The Unknowable Essence.

For Cowboy... The begining did not begin at mankind it nor did it begin at the moment of Creation.

It is part of the Paradox...

For in the eys of mankind God moved first upon the Abyss... Creation came after movement yet the Abyss was before creation.

Ah, sorta. God doesn't exist in a specific place eg., Heaven, Earth, or any other locaiton you wish to name. God is omnipresent. He exists outside of time and creation. Time and a set "location" only applies to us because we are not omnipresent. We can not be here and there at the same exact time, we are in one place at one time. Our minds truly can't grasp the full concept of this capability.

Time is nothing to God. Time is only made for us, for again we are not omnipresent, not omnipotent, or anything. Time only exists to us, not specifically to God. Yes time "exists" to God, for he created it. But he is not confined by that time.

I do indeeed agree that God is outside of time as we measure it.

Yet I must accord you the same honor as you did me.

Please provide proof of ascertation by mentioning the proper Quote that you used to arrive at your conclusion.

Genesis 1

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

It says in the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. The beginning here is asserted to be the beginning of God's creation. For it can't be referring to the beginning of God, for he was doing the creating in the beginning.

Here is one area showing God's omnipresent specifically. One would have to read the scriptures to find them all, they are throughout the entire scriptures.

Psalm 139:7-12
7Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
==================

And even further, is something/someone is eternal, why would time have any restraint on them? It is our bodies that need the rest from the day's work, not specifically our spiritual self. So therefore God would need no sleep or anything of such for he is not restrained by the flesh we are held by. So with that said, God wouldn't need to do this or that by a certain time to do this other thing. He would do whatever he wishes till he chooses to do another, thus Time holds no power over God.

Many quotes yet no answer to the question.

Where does it say that God is outside of time.

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 09:19 PM

God wants us to worship in love and faith, not fear. If God wanted us to be scared into worshiping Him, then God could do that himself.

Like your beard man...

Mine is about as long.

I should post a new picture.

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:26 PM

Cowboys Questions/Statments.

Question.
"Please give a verse that says Jesus is with "God".
Answer: I need not quote such a verse as you request I have spoken it... so it is.

Question.
"Please give a verse(s) that support this as well, specifically "the Word". Cause I know the Holy Spirit is in me, but give a verse that specicifally "The Word" is in me, or that we are "the Word".
"
Sir I did give a verse that so stated.

You are Flesh.

the Word is in You.

therefore the Word is made Flesh... for all eternity it is within each of us (in our measure).

Cowboy's statement...
"You have a good theory here. Only problem is man was walking this Earth before the Word became flesh. "

Aye it became flesh by the Lamb of God (and the Advent of Christ)...
Yet was the Word, before was man.

For the Word was before the begining of Creation...

And man came not with the Word but by its utterance on the 6th day.

Question.
Answer: I need not quote such a verse as you request I have spoken it... so it is.

Question.
"Please give a verse(s) that support this as well, specifically "the Word". Cause I know the Holy Spirit is in me, but give a verse that specicifally "The Word" is in me, or that we are "the Word".
"

Jesus is God-

- Isaiah 41:13
13For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

- Luke 4:12
12And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

And many other verses say it as well. Thy God... Your God.

Yes the "Word" was before man's creation. The "Word" was involved in the creation of man eg., "LORD God".

So you again quote something you understand not.
In my manny postings to you I have said also the same things (in but differing language and you quote me not... Though you quote the Book of Christ as if its pages are bare to you in such a way as to confuse others.

I will put it another way.

Christ is ascended.

Jesus is not the Word nor is Jesus God.

I have written it.

It is truth.

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:20 PM

cowboy said:
No that wouldn't make sense. Why would our creator need to be created? Why couldn't whom created us have always been since the beginning? The cycle of life is only the cycle of life in this world, in this flesh eg., born, live, die, ect. So again, I ask why would our creator have to have a creator itself?

Dan99 said:

Explain to me how you know that 'God has always been' please. And i would appreciate it if you dont waste my time by quoting scripture.

Of course i cant prove that everything needs a beginning. Maybe there are physicists out there that can, im not sure. But it MAKES SENSE that everything needs to come from somewhere. It does not make any sense that anything could always have been. And this is just one aspect of relgion that doesnt make any sense, the list of senseless stuff about religion goes on and on(almost infinitely it seems), so i can only assume i am right to believe that even a creator would need creating.

Charles Darwin removed the need for a creator in a very plausible way(which no doubt you will be able to explain is not correct although nobody else has been able to do this in a couple of hundred years). Stephen Hawking has explained how the universe could have been created from nothing in a way that is plausible to those who understand quantum physics(not me). It is something to do with the Law of Gravity, which apparantly has always existed. If you were to tell me that you believed gravity was god i wouldnt argue with you too much.

Cowboy: If something "has always been" then there is no "beginning." Unless of course you are talking about the beginning of "mankind."

Dan99: Gravity is an interesting topic since no one has really figured it out. Perhaps it could be called the "hand of God."

I think that the existence of "nothing" is impossible, and that by default leaves "something." Therefore "something" has always been.

Infinity is represented by a circle. Even if it had a beginning you could not find it.

Its a paradox.

For Cowboy... The begining did not begin at mankind it nor did it begin at the moment of Creation.

For in the eys of mankind God moved first upon the Abyss... Creation came after movement yet the Abyss was before creation.

Ah, sorta. God doesn't exist in a specific place eg., Heaven, Earth, or any other locaiton you wish to name. God is omnipresent. He exists outside of time and creation. Time and a set "location" only applies to us because we are not omnipresent. We can not be here and there at the same exact time, we are in one place at one time. Our minds truly can't grasp the full concept of this capability.

Time is nothing to God. Time is only made for us, for again we are not omnipresent, not omnipotent, or anything. Time only exists to us, not specifically to God. Yes time "exists" to God, for he created it. But he is not confined by that time.

I do indeeed agree that God is outside of time as we measure it.

Yet I must accord you the same honor as you did me.

Please provide proof of ascertation by mentioning the proper Quote that you used to arrive at your conclusion.

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:15 PM
The simple fact is that Islam and Christianity as their peoples live within the Constitution (under God) in the United States are better off than in ALL other countries upon the Earth.

They (for the most part) do not have to live under the YOKE of unjust rulers.

In Iran some faiths are forbidden even to gather in public or face death.

When a Church or Mosque can be burnt or bombed within the Borders of a Nation and no man be punished for the crime there is indeed a sickness within that Nation for the inaction of its people.

Both the Church and the Mosque are a place where God is worshipped... no matter the label you apply as his name.

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:02 PM

Because God has infinite knowledge

Cowboy...you keep missing the point...how would God have infinite knowledge if knowledge didn't exist ....

Nothing existed before God, there is no such thing as before God. This includes but not limited to knowledge.

Cowboy you must read the oft quoted book more often.

You have missed the opening of its seal.

In the knowledge of Mankind God moved upon the Abyss.

God did not come from it. Nor did he come before it... He moved upon it.

Indeed it is possible then that there is more to God than the Book...

For the book only lists the remembrances of man. And we were created.

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:55 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Tue 04/10/12 07:56 PM

Question.

Question.
"

You are Flesh.

the Word is in You.

therefore the Word is made Flesh... for all eternity it is within each of us (in our measure).

Cowboy's statement...
"You have a good theory here. Only problem is man was walking this Earth before the Word became flesh. "

AdventureBegins's photo
Tue 04/10/12 07:38 PM

cowboy said:

Dan99 said:

Its a paradox.