Community > Posts By > Jess642

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:14 PM
Speaking of granny's garb...is it just me...or does she always look like she is wearing the palace's curtains?

I know she's thrifty...but I can't help thinking I have seen her frocks and coats hanging in one of the great halls...

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:11 PM
Actually I think he is probably awake...

go kick his granny in the shins...noway

she's the one they all have to bloody wait for...:wink:

I wonder what colour granny will wear...and if they will muzzle Phillip...:smile:

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:04 PM

It's on in four and a half hours. Hell that's at 8:30am. Way early.

THANKYOU!!!...I knew we had a Brit amongst us!

Wait!!!!...Four and a half hours???

I have to wait THAT long????

that's not very instant in the gratification game...

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:02 PM

You figure with some of the money they are spending on this he would have used some for hairplugs...laugh

She will have to have something covering her shoulders when she is in Westminster....no bare shoulders in the church....

Really?

No wonder I didn't get an invite!

Ok...so a long sleeved sheath...with a 68 foot long train the little flowergirls can ride on...

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 08:01 PM
Typical!!...the bloody Poms are still all in bed!!!

Someone go kick the rooster and wake them all up!grumble

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:57 PM

I just want to see what her gown looks like.....

I was very upset when I saw William has his father's balding pattern.noway frown

it's hereditory on both sides Eileen...Di's brother Charles is also balding...

besides i think he has the bone structure to do shaved bald well..

and yeah I have money on a strapless sheath with trains, and beading and stuff...a champagne ivory colour...

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:54 PM

Um, the royal wedding is tomorrow!:wink:

Nah Tessa it's today in Australia...it's friday here..:wink:

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:53 PM
laugh

There's something ironic about a country who is in the worst grip of financial difficulty since before WW2 suddenly having 30 gazillion squillion pounds spent on two 20 something year olds getting hitched.

and for me...I watched his mumma get hitched...and could relate...I watched her hang out with her first born...and could relate...

There's something very cool about seeing her boy all grown up...

and I want to watch it NOW!!!

Hurry up England and WAKE UP!

grumble laugh

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:47 PM
I want it now!

Hahahaha.... I just had a 'hang on!' moment...and remembered there's a royal wedding happening today...

so I zoomed into the loungeroom, turned on the tv....

and was met by....Ellen...or Dr Phil....wtf???grumble

or I can watch israeli news, or a bad BBC mini-series....or the Young and the Useless...scared

Where the bloody hell did Wills and Kate go? noway

Did they break up while I wasn't looking?

All I have heard is Royal Wedding...blah blah blah...stay tuned...blah blah blah...wedding of the century...blah blah blah...

well??? WHERE IS IT?

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:31 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Thu 04/28/11 07:32 PM

From the lips of a pet:
open relationships have to be based on complete trust, much like faith in a higher power, you do not get "in your face" proof of the mighty existence- or hard proof of partner trust. One will never be quite sure that, after all the pets have gone home, that their lover's thoughts belong to them. a true open relationship does not need to give or get consent, when choosing sexual partners; as long as no STD or extra kids are brought home. This is actually the troublesome type of relationship, unless you really don't give two hoots who has been dipping fingers in your pie.

The relationship status that harmony is referring to is "poly" -polyamerious (i know i did not spell that right) , one lover and many playmates. This type of relationship is more one sided, having one dominate(leader) partner and one follower(lover). The dominate partner cannot help but be attracted to others, the lover attempts to understand and thus agrees to "play-dates" where the lover literally gets to approve of the playmates. It shows respect from leader to lover, the leader trusts the lover to pick, and the lover trust the leader to come home again.

Our "family's" (wife/husband/me) "playmate shopping" would consist of going to various clubs and learning what each other liked about others. things like, hair style, jaw lines, eye color, body build etc. with this information we could then pick playmates that would please our "leaders" without making our "lovers" feel insecure.
At the end of the day in a poly relationship, it is all about coming home to the one you love the most,and being there when they need you, even if it means leaving the hot piece of "candy" and the bar alone.

I suspect, izzobel....the majority here are into vanilla relationships...

I don't think the OP is looking at polyamorous....moreso his vanilla partner wants to play elsewhere, with or without his consent.

To the OP:

I do though, admire her honesty after 14 years together...she could have simply gone off and have had numerous clandestine flings or affairs...

she has actually shown you and your relationship a great deal of respect by being honest with you, and discussing it.

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:41 PM

Is there to prevent sheet burn, rug burn, well you get the jist...:wink:

sort of like flame proof stunt wear?

wow!noway

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:31 PM
ohwell :cry:

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:25 PM
What's behind me is none of my concern...laugh

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:17 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Thu 04/28/11 06:18 PM
There are degrees of poisonous...we even have poisonous frogs...and not the cane toad...laugh

Hmmm...the platypus is a tiny creature...it grows to about 2 foot in length...and the male does have venemous spurs on their hind legs....would the venem kill a human?

No.

Snakes...yep...everyday is an adventure, where I live...although for many of our larger towns and cities they will have a huge uptake in venemous snakes found in suburban yards after the horrendous floods we have experienced this year.

We have commonly, the taipan, the eastern brown, king brown, the red-bellied black, the copperhead, and out of all of the common venemous ones the one I am most leery of is the brown and king brown...they are agressive! cranky things...will chase you, flip their full length back at you...and keep striking..

the redbelly black is timid...and will get out of your way...the taipan is also a timid snake...so won't give much cause for concern if you don't startle them.

I've lived my 47 years here...have spent my lifetime barefoot in the bush...and have happened on a few slumbering snakes..that were startled...

the most annoying ones are the pythons...giant bloody things...and out to eat the hens...not venemous as in deadly...but their bite is extremely painful and highly disease ridden...infection is common.

crocs...we are bit far south here, usually for crocs....however with all the flooding, am expecting more sightings..

sharks...now they are becoming a concern...as the fishstocks drop...the big guys are lurking closer and closer to where we tasty morsel humans hang out.

Spiders?...they are poisonous, but rarely deadly to humans...painful bites, and slow to heal wounds..

Ants?....OUCHY!!!...we have fire ants, green ants, and lots of nasty biteys...but again not deadly to humans...unless of course have anaphylactic allergies.

Blue ringed octopii are small creatures...very tiny, and hangout in rockpools..again apinful bites, rarely deadly.

The biggest one that scares the wee willies out of me is the Box jellyfish....that one is horrible....really long stinging tendrils that can reach metres in length...and the venom/sting stops breathing...so survival is not so good...and if you do survive the stings are so painful, they are equivalent to 3rd degree burns, and scar the same.

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:05 PM
New Zealand is my neighbour...and some specific New Zealanders are my friends.

Neighbours, for me are the people I know of...they are there, out there...but not intimately engaged in my day to day life..

Friends are the people I seek a deep and intimate relationship with...I have learnt of them, and they me, and I have earnt their friendship.

Do I love my neighbour?

I love their human-ness...but mostly, not specifically them.

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:00 PM

I feel they did....but it was not an end the world...sky is falling scenario...

it was moreso about cosmic alignments...what is happening in the skies..however we egotstical all about us sods...had to make it all about us.

They didn't predict those, they studied them and used equations to know where the stars would align and the moons movements. They were extremely intelligent people, but they were not fortune tellers by any means.

I agree...my language may have failed me...however...by following a continual mathematical equation, for the purpose of understanding where stars and planets will align...is there not an element involved of 'prediction'?

if I know 'this' always happens, by following 'this' and 'that', consistently....can I not 'predict' an outcome?

Could be our understanding of the word 'prediction' failing both of us here. When I think of predictions, I think of Nostradamus...A mathmatical equation is the closest thing to fact that you can get through man, no matter what math is always constant, and therefore a 'fact.' In my opinion anyway.

I hear you....I use prediction as a word that gives a fairly solid outcome...with the potential for variables....for example...the weather is 'predicted'....based on limited variable information..

ocean swell is 'predicted' to be...between 2 and 3 metres...

winds are predicted to reach 20 to 30 knots...

that's how I hear the word predicted..

so yes, a difference in the understanding and use of the word..:wink:

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:52 PM
Edited by Jess642 on Thu 04/28/11 05:52 PM

it was moreso about cosmic alignments...what is happening in the skies..however we egotstical all about us sods...had to make it all about us.

They didn't predict those, they studied them and used equations to know where the stars would align and the moons movements. They were extremely intelligent people, but they were not fortune tellers by any means.

I agree...my language may have failed me...however...by following a continual mathematical equation, for the purpose of understanding where stars and planets will align...is there not an element involved of 'prediction'?

if I know 'this' always happens, by following 'this' and 'that', consistently....can I not 'predict' an outcome?

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:45 PM

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:43 PM
I think...and I haven't referenced statistics....there are more shark and croc attacks than dingoes...

they are a pack animal...although young males are often seen alone..

I have a few friends who have pure bred dingoes...they have bred them, and managed them, as close to their natural instincts/habitat as possible...excepting of course the human intervention for health checks....and familiarity.

These native dogs...are curious...but by no mean choose to hang out with humans..

Jess642's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:39 PM
I pay my own way.

In everything....in personal responsibility, choice, and decisions.

If I want to have sex with a first date...then I will...if he is willing..

if I don't want to...I won't.

I seek equality...why would I then try to hide behind some chivalrous myth...and allow someone the expectations that I am comfortable with less than equitable?