Community > Posts By > cabot

cabot's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:36 AM

I don't necessarily wish for myself to be younger, but often times, I wish life itself was more like the way it was when I was younger. Not so hectic, not so paranoid, not so "Big Brother".

I agree.

Sometimes I wish I could have a do-over..but that is just my selfish side.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:31 AM

cabot's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:24 AM

frustrated

cabot's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:19 AM

I'd harass them back. Fight fire with fire.

oh grrrrrr, your so tough whoa

Are you harrassing me?laugh

cabot's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:17 AM

cabot's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:14 AM
I always look at it like this, no matter how bad I have it, someone out there has it worse. If life were easy, It would be boring..jmo

cabot's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:13 AM
I'd harass them back. Fight fire with fire.

cabot's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:03 AM
Edited by cabot on Fri 07/31/09 12:04 AM

cabot's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:40 PM
If I were the man, I would tell her to go. I wouldn't want that type of relationship. Like you said, it is killing him inside. It is a sad situation though.

cabot's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:37 PM

An extremely good looking person with no personality doesn't sound like much fun to be around... and everyone needs some money. Even hot models have to work for theirs and a hot playboy bunny has to work out and eat lettuce to be hot enough to be the bunny..
What about brains, no looks , no personality, but really smart, that would be a third type.

Book smart or street smart? :tongue:

cabot's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:52 PM

I am not doing laundry as much, I just turn my underwear inside out to get an extra days use out of em.oops

cabot's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:47 PM
There are actually a 3 types. A small minority of us have no looks or personality. I know, I am one of them. Don't worry, we have weekly meetings and it is helping alot...laugh

cabot's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:51 PM

Obama is our first Bi-Racial President...yet he focuses on his blackness more than anything..just my observation.
:smile: I only see people that dont like him bringing it updrinker

He doesn't bring up his whiteness, did he claim to be the first Bi-Racial President? Or the first Black President? Right, Black President.

Does anyone focus on Tiger Woods Korean Heritage? No, he is the first Black Golfer to do this and that.jmo

cabot's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:22 PM
Edited by cabot on Thu 07/30/09 04:23 PM

I don't see the connection with this officer and the Sgt involved with Professor Gates. The officer was immediately stripped of his authority and will be dealt with. Boston has a large police force. It's a weeding out process. I've been through it.

The connection is racism still exists, and it's time we dealt with it in all forms.

Racism does exist, even by professors.

Check it out.http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0723092gates1.html

cabot's photo
Thu 07/30/09 12:54 AM
Funny Hedline. Her parents must be proud.biggrin

cabot's photo
Thu 07/30/09 12:37 AM
Edited by cabot on Thu 07/30/09 12:37 AM
Cleveland has the "Dog Pound" right?

Where ever he goes, he will not be a quarterback...jmo

He has served his time in jail and deserves a second chance.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:49 PM
I don't see the connection with this officer and the Sgt involved with Professor Gates. The officer was immediately stripped of his authority and will be dealt with. Boston has a large police force. It's a weeding out process. I've been through it.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:36 PM

sorry offtopic
Cabot made me think of that...

Don't blame it on me..biggrin

cabot's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:23 PM
Of course the companies are not going to move back, once they relocate overseas. 600 miles of fence in 2007. 6 years into the "War on Terror". Bush failed in many ways in my eyes...and I voted for him the first time. I am a vet and the Water Reed Hospital debacle pissed me off. Border agents Ramos and Campion sat in jail while Bush pardoned Scooter. Just saying, he made many mistakes.

Clinton was no better...did anyone notice right after Clinton's term ended, Worldcom, MCI and other big companies started going belly up? Same as 2008. Al Gore sat silent while Bill denied having sex with Monica...Gore knew what was going on.

Sorry for the ramble, I just really don't trust any President right now. National Health Care scares me from Obama.

cabot's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:16 PM
Seems to me, I hear almost daily on the news of this or that causing cancer. Most of it man made or at least man altered substances. Pot has helped many cancer patients. It did not cure them, but gave them relief from the pain. Same as the pill the pharmaceuticals charge you $30 for. It will be legal soon. Arnold is already trying to get it legalized so they can get tax money from it.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25