Community > Posts By > cabot

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 07:09 PM

:smile: She was possessed or insane to do something like this.:smile:Cannibalism isnt something you do in a normal frame of mind.:smile:But they kill mentally handicapped people in texas so they will probably kill this sick woman too:smile:

only if they commit a murder. Is anyone that murders someone sane?..

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:36 PM

no no no....seriously...that is what the defense will argue. that is how many have "gotten away" with punishment as for as prison etc

my grandma used to always say those that claim that they are crazy and are not in control of their actions - put a pile of crap in front of them and tell them it's steak... wonder how many would eat the crap? wonder how many wouldn't?

That's a good one. I'll have to remember that one. :smile:

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 06:22 PM
Edited by cabot on Mon 07/27/09 07:07 PM
Kinda hypocritical to me. Many people in Washington DC blamed the housing collapse on people that took loans without reading the mortgage papers, yet they are constantly passing spending bills without reading them.

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:18 AM
I, like, totally agree with her, like, it will be really good, and umm, like I stuck my head in a microwave and, like, nothing happened, and like....frustrated

She gives young people from California a bad name.

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:39 AM
Breasticles...my immediate visual was Margaret Thatcher, or Janet Reno..laugh

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:37 AM

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:27 AM

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:15 AM
More like the world changes us..

No one is really in control of much. We just think we are.

Good luck with your World Changing Quest.

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:11 AM
I'm glad the kid is ok as well.

Octomom will probably sue the volcano kit manufacturer...unless it was home made.jmo

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:09 AM
Lots of deer motorcycle accidents here, not to mention car/deer accidents. I mean Lots.

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:05 AM
Senior discounts are cool..or so I've heard.

Did ya get you AARP card renewed Mike?laugh

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:03 AM
Here's my thoughts on pot.

Too many people are sitting in jails for smoking weed.

Alcohol kills more people and destroys more lives every day than pot.

Pot has many medicinal properties.

The Government makes a ton of money each year off of alcohol sales. Hypocritical.

I've never gotten in a fight with someone who is high, but plenty of fights with drunks.

cabot's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:58 AM

Whoo hoo! TODAY is your birthday! :banana: All kidding aside...Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful people I've ever had the privilege of knowing! You bring a smile to my face every single day... Without you, there'd be no laughter in my world...

smooched :heart: Love Ya', Mike! :heart: smooched

Now off to find more old people jokes! pitchfork

You smile Phuque? laugh

Just kidding.

Happy Birthday Mike, I hope you are treated like a king today.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:09 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MoDbAd4fYBA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MoDbAd4fYBA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Oh yea for sure

No youtube videos here I guess...sucks.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:02 PM
Edited by cabot on Sun 07/26/09 07:08 PM

Judas Priest, still rocks me.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/26/09 06:41 PM

How does one fix the problem of 45 million Americans not having health insurance?ohwell

Out of 300 plus million Americans, 45 million don't have health care. So the 255 million that do have Health Care must change over? I see this as a huge mistake. Check out the countries that currently have National Health Care...it isn't all it's cracked up to be. The free market must be allowed to continue. The Government is for oversight...not managing.

The 45 million number is inflated as well. Many kids with undocumented parents are includeed in the stats. Stats can be manipulated easily, and I believe they have been manipulated here.

cabot's photo
Sun 07/26/09 05:45 PM
I gave up TV and newspapers months ago. It feels great. I learn daily more than I ever could have by some talking head on TV. Or Propaganda by politically biased news print.

Am Talk radio sometimes.

No more cell phone either..that feels friggin great. Freedom

I use the Internet as I choose...that is why I still have it. I do my own research.

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:44 PM
Newsflash: Bush and Cheney are out...keep your eye on the ball people. The Professor, Buffalo, etc...are taking us off the big picture of Health Care. It is another BIG bill getting fast tracked through. Same as the last 2 stimulus bills. jmo

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:17 PM

After reading a few articles on this subject I saw how the Bushies were going to get around the ban on using the military to make rhe arrests. The law prohibiting the use of military force on US soil states no military forces may be used on US soil for law enforcement purposes. What the Bushies were going to do was declare the alledged terrorist cell enemy combatants, therefore relieving the military of "law enforvement" duties. It was just a matter of giving the bad guys a designation as enemy forces and in that case they could have sent the military to arrest the terrorists without fear of repercussions. Apparently Bush must have forgotten that the FBI exists and that is their jurisdiction. I am surprised he didnt send them in anyway. The man and his cronies have trampled all over the Constitution and left it lying in the road. If I was his father I would send someone to DC to collect Dubya and bring him to the ranch for a good ol Texas ***-kicking

The Bushes?

It never happened. You people sound like this memo from 2002 really happened. Of course all avenues were considered. Many others were also, I bet. But a soundbite from 7 years ago is relevant now. We haven't been attacked either. What if we were getting suicide bombers etc...now. Some people would be blaming "The Bushes" for not acting in Buffalo...jmo

cabot's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:07 PM
Hindsight is 20/20...armchair quarterbacking something that happened in 2002 is a bit hard now. Like someone said, we haven't been attacked since 9-11. What if we had? Then people would be mad that Bush didn't send in troops..jmo

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25