Community > Posts By > ClayFace2009

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:44 PM
Wow, I guess I hadn't searched long enough on this site until tonight. I found lots of other fellow believers :smile:

Well, I agree that we need to pray about our desire for a partner to the Lord, of course. In my experience I've prayed about it to the point where I'm tired of talking or praying about it. I've finally begun to put myself out there where I'm known and seen. I've been noticed by women and it feels great. Now I just need to find...or wait to be found...by the RIGHT one for me. It's been a long time being single.

Grace be with you all.

~Clay

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:26 PM

anyone?

LMAO...YOU ARE GREAT!!smooched

Ms. Buttah, once you become president, will you go searching for weapons of AZZ destruction? biggrin

LMAO...Yes, I will.

Haha, damn you're sexy.

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:23 PM

Here's something I've been seeing for awhile but never mentioned before....

I'm on a couple of sites where I get e-mail from scammer/spammers constantly, I mean multiples every day. I get a few here, too, but not nearly as many as everywhere else.

More and more, I'm noticing a tendency for them to use a city name that doesn't match with the state name in their location. Like, if I see "Seattle, Washington," OK, I know where that is; but if it's "Seattle, Tennessee," that just sounds wrong.

Now, there may actually be a Seattle, Tennessee, and it's easy enough to check. But something like that always makes me suspicious.

The one who IMed me here last night had a radically wrong city/state matchup. In fact, it was the first thing I asked her about after accepting the IM request.

I said something like: So, (name of city) is in (wrong state name) now? Did they move it? I never heard anything about that.

She says: No, I'm in (name of city), (right state name).

* I should mention here that the name of this particular city could ONLY fit ONE state *

So I asked her why her profile said (name of city), (wrong state name).

She ignored the question and tried to shift the conversation to something else.

So -- I'm not saying every spammer/scammer uses a bad city/state combo. I'm just saying every glaring bad city/state combo I've ever run across has turned out to be a scammer.

It's a little too prevalent to be coincidence, so I'm wondering why it seems so many of them are doing it that way....?

I've been targeted recently, too. Scammers are mostly from somewhere in South Africa and don't speak proper English. They also ignore questions or answer very strangely to both very clear questions and comments. What gives? Do they think they could get close enough to somebody to get a free ticket to America?

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:20 PM
I've made a few friends here, but they are so busy that I never get to talk with them. Not only so, but I've contacted a local lady here who gave me her phone number and is only recently too busy to even return my calls.

I'm moving on now.

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:18 PM
If I could afford both, I would ride both. shades shades

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:16 PM

anyone?

LMAO...YOU ARE GREAT!!smooched

Ms. Buttah, once you become president, will you go searching for weapons of AZZ destruction? biggrin

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:55 PM
Mysterious

ClayFace2009's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:55 PM
him isn't me

ClayFace2009's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:53 PM
Indeed, a bombshell :D

ClayFace2009's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:55 PM
It would depend on if I could be near my family after she and I meet and hit it off well.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/17/09 10:37 PM
I like hearing another person's voice rather than getting a text. You can actually hear how they feel in their tone, rather than assuming someone's mood, etc.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:35 PM
For me, if a lady has a beautiful smile, and can laugh and be genuine then I would think about a dating her. If she's dressing like a tramp, then that leads me to believe that all she wants is sex. If she doesn't know how to dress properly then she needs a mother figure to teach her or she needs to go to charm school.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/17/09 05:40 PM
Farewell :)

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/17/09 03:40 PM
I'd rather have a fresh start with a woman who has no kids, and us two having kids together someday.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/17/09 02:53 PM
Well, I work at a pet store and there are quite a few nice lookin younger ladies and even moms that come in there. Whew! The only problem is I'd like to go out with a lot of them, but I still try to be professional in that environment. Would it be awkward in that case to ask a customer out or somehow let them know that I'm interested in them?

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/17/09 02:49 PM
Jesus :)

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:54 PM

First, what makes you so sure your brother isn't lieing?

Second, self pity isn't attractive. With your attitude the only women you will attract will be women just as depressed as yourself. Then the two of you can sit around and talk about how hard life is.

You have to get out of the house, meet people and make some new friends.

I agree :)

I need to get out of the house, too.

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:47 PM

you gotta let chicks know youre interested.

that means when some hottie walks by in the grocery store u gotta give them the look

also, barking at women works too, seriously.. at least in my age group

Dude, that's making it look worse than it already is for us guys and for our generation. Next time you wanna bark, look in the mirror while you do it to see how ridiculous it would look :P

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:40 PM
Scotty, I understand completely. All I can say is pray about it and ask the Lord to help you to focus on what you need to now until your significant other comes along. For a while this whole situation of looking for "her" has been driving me damn near insane. We are here for your support.

Folks, for the ones that say to "stop feeling sorry for yourself", all I can say is that it's easier said than done. Their are many people out there, myself included, that have felt rejected time and time again...and for what? There are the ones that are extremely attractive people that get all the attention and have no problem feeling loved and wanted. Then there are the ones that don't get much or any attention that may not be repulsive, but may have a lack of experience or knowledge of talking to the opposite sex. Since you may be wondering about my own experience in this then I'll elaborate. Since grade school, I've been very shy and have not known how to talk to the ladies. By junior high and high school the girls wanted nothing to do with me just because of my weight problem. College years rolled around and my weight evened out and I looked better than I ever have before in my life. However, since never getting the chance or knowing how to talk to women earlier on, I had a disability of really putting myself out there. I sure didn't want to resort to bars and clubs either. So I am where I am now, still struggling a bit, yes...but nevertheless fighting myself to learn and feel good about myself. I'm handsome, friendly, funny, sexy and many other things. But reciprocation of appreciating those qualities has yet to flourish. In a nutshell, it's extremely frustrating in many ways to not have someone by your side through thick and thin who sees all those qualities in you, even the qualities we don't see in ourselves.

Have a good one, folks. Beam me up, Scotty :D

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/13/09 02:39 PM

When a man that does not have any self worth, breaks a bond his thoughts are Im free to do what I want with whom I want.
This man is a hobag him self. So your lucky that you threw that hobag away...:thumbsup:
yep I know I just had to rant.....:smile:

Bikerbabe, I can understand. I haven't officially "borken up" before, but it feels just as bad when you talk to someone for a while and get to know them, and then they just don't call or give an excuse that is obviously phony just because they don't wanna talk to you.

I wish you the best in finding that wonderful man for you :)