Community > Posts By > ClayFace2009

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:40 PM

*digs a pit*

Aww, man! I fell in. Someone help!:tongue:

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:39 PM

It is easier for God to steer us if we are moving. I don't think it is wrong to date as long as you are only dating those you believe are potential marriage partners - unequally yoked with unbelievers, etc. are clear no no's.

Leah, that's very good and practical point. Thank you for the encouragement. :smile:

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:36 PM
I definitley stay true to who I really am, or I don't even get involved in the subject on the forum (controversial subjects).

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:59 PM
Thank the Lord for our troops. I pray them all the time. They have more honor and bravery than any politician EVER will.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:29 PM
This is the perfect definition of real love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8a

4 Love suffers long. Love is kind; it is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not puffed up;

5 It does not behave unbecomingly and does not seek its own things; it is not provoked and does not take account of evil;

6 It does not rejoice because of unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

7 It covers all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never falls away.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:24 PM

my one word is Amanda.

HMMmm you wouldnt be very good at scrabble..

Hmmm you perhaps Dan wouldnt be so good at the romance :angel:

OOHhhhhh! shocked

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:11 PM

laugh laugh laugh
laugh baldlaugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:02 PM
Love is kind. Love is comely.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 06:21 PM

Wow, I guess I hadn't searched long enough on this site until tonight. I found lots of other fellow believers :smile:

Well, I agree that we need to pray about our desire for a partner to the Lord, of course. In my experience I've prayed about it to the point where I'm tired of talking or praying about it. I've finally begun to put myself out there where I'm known and seen. I've been noticed by women and it feels great. Now I just need to find...or wait to be found...by the RIGHT one for me. It's been a long time being single.

Grace be with you all.

~Clay

:angel: Greetings in the Name waving & Power :thumbsup: of Our Lord Jesus :angel:

:angel: thank you so much Clay and welcome May God abundantly Bless you :angel:

It does my heart good to hear my Brothers & Sisters seeking God's Will

shocked especially In a world that goes against scared everything righteous & just shocked

:thumbsup: we need to join forces & pray :angel:

for all people to find God once again in their hearts

:thumbsup: & apply His Concepts & teachings in their lives :thumbsup:

Amen! Thank you, sister happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:14 AM
I win! :banana:

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:12 AM

I'm too sexy for this club :banana:

Self Confidence???

DENIED!!!

Out you go!!!!

Ok drinks

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:11 AM

I just wanna be haPPY and have someone to enjoy the lord with. Pray for me.lol I know theres someone out there BUT WHERE IS HE!!I'm gonna be patient though. Bare with me !lol

Girl, as pretty as you are I don't see how you would have any trouble attracting a man. My prayers are with you.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:08 AM
I'm too sexy for this club :banana:

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:00 AM
Dunno if someone else used this but...Fulfilling!

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:51 PM
Good thread. I'm definitely not ugly. Otherwise, I doubt so many women, especially older women, would tell me how sexy and handsome I am smooched

Furthermore, I'm a good man with a good heart. I want to have kids one day, not have a woman who already has kids (sorry, ladies), and love food, laughter and intimacy. After some speculation, I don't want to be viewed as a "nice guy", since it seems to have negative connotations with it.

Here I am, ladies. Come and get me biggrin

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:57 PM
Congratulations! drinker

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:53 PM
I think I'm still single for the following reasons:

1. Partly choice

2. Being naive and inexperienced when faced with possible signs of a female being interested

3. I haven't been understood with my values and standards

4. I simply haven't met the right lady, too.

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:50 PM

This always hits a nerve... even some of my friends today do this.

You can see them online (AIM, yahoo, etc.) but they dont ever initiate messaging.

For my buds... I dont need anything from em, but if I saw somebody I know, I'd atleast say hi.

How come all the girls I meet tell me I'm interesting and have really good conversations... excited to talk again, but doesnt unless I message first (which I dont care messaging first, but it'd be nice to actually see somebody wanting to talk rather than feeling obligated to respond). Maybe this is something you women do, 'playing hard to get' or some dumb ****, but the only message that I see is you are trying to be nice, but really dont care to put up with me. Even hints and references are very easily blurred. I (and probably most men) would rather you be blunt and possibly rude rather than try to let us down softly.

"What are your thoughts, Hobbson?"

Keef, I can relate. But have you ever had a problem with scammer/spammers who IM you out of the blue and act as if they are interested in you? Then when you get the sense something isn't right, a red flag goes up in your gut? Man, I've had way too many scammers from South Africa and whatever country contact me...prolly tryin to see if they can get a free ticket to America. It's bs, I tell you.

Hang in there, man.

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:45 PM
I've been concerned with this, too. I agree with the verse posted about us knowing who is true by the fruit they produce. Talk the talk, and walk the walk in other words. I'm not being judgmental here, but I've talked to quite a few women who said they are Christian who became uncomfortable talking about the Lord and the Bible. But why? It's the very foundation of their faith. Maybe it's because they felt like they'd be judged, or they are just a Christian by name only. It seems whenever I talk about the Lord with a woman, she seems open at first then appears to be drawn away for some odd reason that I can't figure out.

I guess it comes down to what some others have some before...I may not have met the RIGHT one for me yet. Here I go to play the waiting game again.

Much grace, saints.

~Clay

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:56 PM
There is no question in my mind that sex before marriage is against God. The Bible does speak clearly about it according to Paul's epistles. I'm glad that Paul spoke wisely about marriage being an escape for immorality, too.

My experience has been being single and having an ever growing sexual desire. It's extremely difficult to wait for the right one when there are so many things that I hear about, that it's so good and fun. Well, I'm one of the few virgins left in this world, and it's not getting any easier. It's as if I'm tired of praying about this matter, too. I'm just learning to accept and embrace this part of me, because it's who I am. I'm not condoning fornication, I just stating my experience is unpleasant and frustrating in waiting for it.