Community > Posts By > ClayFace2009

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:16 PM
Yes, I'd date a lady of another skin color.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:31 PM

hey I pray about finding a nice christain woman and I always (inmy prayer) if it is his will.amen

Hey, averagguy, if the Lord put the desire in your heart for a wife, then yes, it's most certainly His will for a Christian woman to be your wife. Much grace to you. happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:30 PM
A little shy, playful, open to trying new things, and intellectual.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:29 PM
I confess I'm mingling here naked right now. drinker

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:26 PM

Tammy here !!!!!!!

Watchin family guy!!

Isn't peter the perfect man!!!bigsmile

Lol, he's the perfect nutty idiot. I can't wait for Stewie to grow up and kick his own dad's butt. laugh He'll probably even make his brother his monkey boy.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:25 PM
Present! happy drinker

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:19 PM

Seamonkey, I totally understand. It's as if you come up to them in person and they just walk away right when you're introducing yourself. They say nothing and leave you hangin to look like a goof.

yea, but the rest us don't know that... so your only a goof to yourself, no one here knows or cares.

Well, maybe you don't care. And that goes without saying, I'm sure.

I care about a lot of things... your email or lack of it is not one of the things I care about...none of my business, I'm sure.

flowers

Then there's no need for your comments...

Why are you picking on me? Are you not reading the other views in here?
There's a song by the Eagles.. buy it..it's called "Get Over It".

I've read the others comments, but I see that you always have to come back to me with seemingly smart-alec comments. The impression that I get is that you think you're better than me.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:18 PM

Clay...pull your head in.

I tried to email you, in regards to a question you asked of me in a thread...

I even asked you to change your parameters in the same thread so I could email you the information...

Look in the mirror buddy...tongue2

Excuse me, but I've never even received a message from you...So, please don't get defensive with me.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:15 PM

Seamonkey, I totally understand. It's as if you come up to them in person and they just walk away right when you're introducing yourself. They say nothing and leave you hangin to look like a goof.

yea, but the rest us don't know that... so your only a goof to yourself, no one here knows or cares.

I care about a lot of things... your email or lack of it is not one of the things I care about...none of my business, I'm sure.

flowers

Then there's no need for your comments...

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:09 PM

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 06:04 PM

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:59 AM

Mr. Scoundrel, I'm a follower of God, and I still have my own thoughts, opinions and preferences. Does this make me not a follower of God? I have a brain that God created me with, but I'm still being transformed and conformed to the image and mind of Christ. Does this make me have the right to judge others who don't think or believe like I do? No. But as everyone else, I'm a work in progress.

This discussion isn't about you. The question is can evolution and the bible coexist? It is my opinion that they cannot. Let's stick to the point shall we?

Yeah, way to avoid answering my questions there, bub.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 11:57 AM
Wow, our nation sounds like it's turning into the Old West. And imagine if Grandma was packin a coachgun, whew! Don't mess with her.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/18/09 12:03 AM
LOL, sucks to be you! laugh I told you not to swing.

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:22 PM
"This is a bad argument. What about all the deaths that have been brought about simply because some people didn't beleive the same way someone else did? The crusades are just one example. Another is the inquisition. The followers of God don't like free thinkers."

--the above quoted from Texas Scoundrel--

Mr. Scoundrel, I'm a follower of God, and I still have my own thoughts, opinions and preferences. Does this make me not a follower of God? I have a brain that God created me with, but I'm still being transformed and conformed to the image and mind of Christ. Does this make me have the right to judge others who don't think or believe like I do? No. But as everyone else, I'm a work in progress.

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:15 PM
Well, I guess I'll have to reply to my own post. HAHAHA, good joke, man! laugh

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:11 PM
Funny :)

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:05 PM
Two buddies are out golfing one afternoon, and one happens to hit his ball into the treeline. So off he goes to find it and get back on the green. When he ruffles through a couple of bushes, he find himself in a beautiful field full of buttercups. He finally finds his ball and swings once...a miss. He swings again...another miss. Then he swings over and over like mad to try to get the ball on to the green. Suddenly, Mother Nature appears before him and says, "Stop that, you fiend! For such harsh treatment to these buttercups, you will never again partake of butter for the rest of your life!" She then vanishes.

After a moment the guy picks up his ball and runs back to the green. His friend was nowhere in sight, so he yelled, "Hey, where are you?" His friend replies, "Over here, in this field of pussywillows!" In horror, the first guy yells, "For God's sake, don't swing!!"

ClayFace2009's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:32 PM
Read Song of Songs (also sometimes called Song of Solomon) in the Bible. It's extremely romantic.

ClayFace2009's photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:29 PM

What pisses me off are flaky women who are teases.

Just asking.....were they really teases or maybe you took their light hearted conversation differently than they intended? I know this happens on occasion. What one person thinks is just fun banter, the other thinks is real.

Well, on thing I didn't elaborate on is the fact that it feels real to a man that doesn't get a whole lot of attention in person from women. I can't read minds, and if I could I would be able to save myself a whole lot of frustration and more.

That's why I asked. From reading your other posts I kind of had a feeling that might be the case. The only thing you can do is keep putting yourself out there and you'll get the practice you need to help weed out the flakes from the others. Good Luck!

Thank you, Ma'am. I appreciate the encouragement.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25