Community > Posts By > ClayFace2009

ClayFace2009's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:44 PM

Can't live with um and you just can't shoot um...

Who, players...or men?

ClayFace2009's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:43 PM
Well, wouldn't you say that there are more rules that ladies put on us men?

ClayFace2009's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:35 PM

drinker

although I can say about the guys paying....the guys that have told me that, later turned that against me. plus I don't think a guy should go broke to date someone. but I'm a stubborn redneck....what do you expect laugh

plus I grew up with a single mom after my dad died when i was 7....so I saw her have to be completely independant.

If I'm with someone I care about I like to do things for them. It makes me happy to put a smile on thier face.

That's nice and all.. but many guys these days complain about having to pay. I never expect them to, anyway.

If a guy complains about having to pay, he's a cheap ***.

ClayFace2009's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:29 PM
True that, Myka :)

ClayFace2009's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:25 PM

Men are players. They want a good girl with no drama
but they have the most drama ever. I met a guy from Elgin
who said everything a gal would want to hear
talked about getting a place together the whole 9 yards.
To my heartache he was just playing me. I busted him @ his own game
guys can play games with womens hearts but if they get
busted then we are crazy. Go figure it's a one way street

I've never had a woman, so I couldn't possibly be a player. Neither would I want to be one.

ClayFace2009's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:15 PM

So... how does a woman turn down and otherwise not encourage flirting with a guy she's not interested in without hurting his feelings?

I know there's probably been threads like this, but I'm starting a new one so HA!

'I'm not interested'...well, it works and is rather nice, not like you are calling the guy a jackass or anything. Not difficult, just be honest.

I agree.

ClayFace2009's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:13 PM

I wasn't talking about you, hon. Not about anyone in particular actually. I was talking about irl actually.

Lily... damn. I was hoping there was some trick. I HATE hurting feelings. frown

Snarky, I've realized after so many times that you must tell someone you're not attracted to them if you're not. So what if they ask why or why not. They need to know that you are not interested in pursuing something with them. If they don't understand, then they need to realize that you are not meant for one another. But if they try to make you feel sorry for them, they are manipulating your emotions. I've fallen for that crap too many times.

ClayFace2009's photo
Sat 07/25/09 03:06 PM
He's looking for an excuse to throw you aside like a pair of old used tennis shoes. I'd drop him like a hot plate. I hope you find someone that will not look at other women like he looks at you.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:16 PM
Beautiful posts. Thank you for sharing, sister. happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:07 PM

(( Baby, nobody dances better than the king.!!))

noway he is NOT my King noway

frown never was & never will be frown

huh he was completely overrated huh

ill and disgusting in his dance moves ill

I second the motion in that Elvis was not and is not my King, either. The Lord Jesus is. But Elvis did acknowledge in his Gospel shows that he may have been called the king of rock'n'roll, but he wanted to worship the true King in his music. I admire and adore that, because most famous people nowadays do not acknowledge where their gifts and talents came from.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:55 PM

I still laugh at that Geico commercial with the soap opera, "I saved...I thought that meant something to you." laugh

laugh laugh laugh
darn googly eyes!!! ROFL

LOL :)

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:38 PM
I still laugh at that Geico commercial with the soap opera, "I saved...I thought that meant something to you." laugh

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:32 PM
Sleep tight drinker

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:21 PM
Indeed, she does, Metal. :smile:

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:19 PM

Who else is pissy about being alone and tired of trying to find someone and tired of everyone telling us that "you'll find them someday." F**k that. I am SO tired of even caring anymore. sad

Snarky, i can so relate that you have no idea. Sometimes, I've even made the mistake of feeling like a lady and I were "together" to the extent that I was not free to talk to other ladies or even make friends. It was bondage...and not the good and kinky kind :tongue: .

I certainly wish you the best in your search.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:15 PM
So I guess what they spoke was the truth? :tongue:

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:12 PM

I've been here a whole year on Mingle 2!!!

Do I get a gold watch or something??

Is there a party of somesort???

Did I WIN anything? laugh

can anyone tell me?noway

Wow, i'm surprised that a man has not swept you off your beautiful feet, pretty lady happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:58 PM

Do you work for UPS? Cause I noticed you checking out my package!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

LOL happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:50 PM
Edited by ClayFace2009 on Fri 07/24/09 08:51 PM

*digs a pit*

Aww, man! I fell in. Someone help!:tongue:

You don't need help. You need congratulations. She is a sweetheart.

You're right, she is quite beautiful and a believer. happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:48 PM
Wow, Embers. That's pretty funny. I also met a scammer last week who claimed she (who was actually prolly a he) was from Honolulu, ALABAMA! OMG, lol! These scammers usually reside somewhere in South Africa. Happy Hunting :smile: