Community > Posts By > ClayFace2009

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:40 PM
Ok

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:40 PM

sounds like a great combination to help yourself have a lengthy conversation with the Porcelain God...

Lol, actually it's quite tasty, but I try not to eat too much in one serving, because then it starts to get old...ya know, like too much vanilla ice cream.

Winx, I like it with peaches, too. And I love ketchup on my eggs, too. happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:38 PM

I can relate to this issue. When I'm attracted to a lady and we get along great, during the conversation I'll try to fight the urge to call her "Sweetie". I like it, because it seems that she would not be offended by it, and because I attempt to give her a status of trust and cuteness. How do you ladies feel about that one?

Not into the sweetie thing, or any other cute little names from guys I don't really know.

Ok, but what if you get along great and you have an interest in him, even if you don't know him very well yet?

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:32 PM
I can relate to this issue. When I'm attracted to a lady and we get along great, during the conversation I'll try to fight the urge to call her "Sweetie". I like it, because it seems that she would not be offended by it, and because I attempt to give her a status of trust and cuteness. How do you ladies feel about that one?

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:26 PM
Ah, those reactions are priceless laugh

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:22 PM
Since there was an interesting thread about chocolate covered bacon, I thought I'd ask if anyone else has ever tried this...besides myself and former President Ronald Reagan?

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 10:19 PM

A new feature at our state fair. Sound good to you?????

I am all about bacon....but that just sounds flat out disgusting.sick sick sick

Lol laugh

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 03:48 PM
Whew, wow. Stories, movies, or poems like these make me want to protect women and children from such violence. I know I can't be God or Superman, but I can help who's around me.

Great poem, writer drinker

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:03 PM
hilarious happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Wed 08/05/09 12:00 PM
When I get my baby pics of myself on this computer, I'll post em for ya, Ms. Holly happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:36 PM

My dog did when she woke me up this morning with a big wet kiss....tongue2

Aww, that's cute happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:32 PM
flowerforyou

Absolutely beautiful

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:13 PM

The church is within you - Jesus bigsmile

What it seems like you are confused about what is religion and what isn't. You think religion is what you see in the TV or hear in the news. You think, religion means you gotta dress up in a specific way and perform specific ceremonies in a specific place and you gotta read a specific book.

My best suggestion is to educate yourself more. :wink:

I see your point, and since I don't place any faith at all in religion, why do people do it? Why the clothes, the words and ceromonies? Is it merely a way to connect with others in public as well as connect to a personnal god?

The clothes, yeah, I don't get those either. Why don't all people who believe that God made them walk around naked? If they truly believe "God don't make no junk", why don't they be proud of what God gave them and want to show it off?

There is shame in nakedness. If you think about it, if we all walked around naked, we'd be so preoccupied with sex that we would break the very laws and morals that we stand to preserve. It would literally be Sodom and Gomorrah and Ancient Rome all over again. And at the present time we are not far from it.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:43 PM
Yes, but the greatest of these is love happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:02 PM
Still a good point. I recommend a good book by Watchman Nee called Christ vs. Religion.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:55 PM
You all have some good point. Simply put, religion is man's way of trying to become or be like God Himself, which is impossible, no matter how good or holy you try to be. Therefore, the Bible speaks of us having His nature once we confess Him as Lord. If we neglect to do that, then we can only have our sin nature.

ClayFace2009's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:31 PM
I doubt that God will allow it to happen as long as He has not returned to fully gain His people.

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:23 PM
Good 'ole Music City USA, Nashville!

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:20 PM

that is a really long prayer.

Well, not all prayers have to be that way. Even the short and simple prayers He hears :smile:

ClayFace2009's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:52 PM

for those of u too young 2 know what "horn i toes" r...
it is what happens well ah just before u ah...how can i explain this...
"slap or spank the monkey"..with 5 fingered mary....

is there anyone out there who knows what i am talking about....:banana: :banana: :banana: drool drool drool :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wow, you must be pretty horn i, huh? happy

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25