Community > Posts By > YouAndImake1

no photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:14 AM

Sorry

But I say

Kill the man!!!!:heart:

Ah, better yet,,,
you could do one of those elaborate coyote/roadrunner schemes and somehow have him encased in plastic,,, he would be dead but you could still look at him for a while,,,
smitten

until he got all moldy on ya,,,

no photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:04 AM

i just want you all to know that the one sided crush sucks rocks like there's no tomorrow.

every time i see him my heart pounds and he won't even look at me. like i'm invisible. like i'm nothing.

its killin me over here.

how do you kill the crush? (not the man.. the feeling)

Girl.......walk right up and say hello! If he is rude, then the crush will be gone and you don't have to worry about it anymore. If he isn't.......well then, you never know!

Agree,,,
and rude or not, you'll at least "know" how he feels,,,

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:14 PM

I'm thinking it was smart not to post the video of the event,,,

It is China, wouldn't be surprised if they never do.

What I meant was for me to post it, it's on the web with YouKu

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:13 PM

so I give it to him instead

Its a her, it the female that suck blood *looks around* hrm.......

Yup, the males have the UHF antenna lookin' thingie

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:10 PM
I'm thinking it was smart not to post the video of the event,,,

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:09 PM

It is true,,,

If you see the video, you'll understand why they refrained from arresting Lei

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/bizarre&id=6828768

craps sake, still doing it wrong,,, lol

Should work.

LOL, finally got the cobwebs out from between my ears, thanks though...

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:03 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Thu 05/28/09 08:08 PM
It is true,,,

If you see the video, you'll understand why they refrained from arresting Lei

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/bizarre&id=6828768

craps sake, still doing it wrong,,, lol

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 07:53 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Thu 05/28/09 07:53 PM

If you could say anything to that one person you wish you could talk to right now, what would you say and why???

"...even if the eyes are closing...do it with a heart wide open..."

Did "free will" and communication necessarily have to equate pain and suffering?

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 06:12 PM

funnel cake drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool candy apples, cotton candy drool drool drool drool tears I hate having a fat tooth

The chocolate chip cookies and fudge the little old ladies make for the fair,,, I swear they put crack in it,,, rofl

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 06:05 PM

Please try not to judge me. This is a sticky situation and I am throwing myself out there (and it doesn't make me look good), but I want answers, not judgment.

I do have a question. Anyone in here have problems with relationships? I know I'm young and I'm not sure if it's because I'm young that I have these problems or if it's part of my Borderline Personality Disorder pushing through. I wish I lived back in my parents' days where they dated a lot of people in order to know who they wanted to be with. You may think that's strange but these days it's like if you're with somebody you HAVE TO BE WITH THEM. If you want to try and date other people the other person freaks out and calls you a cheater. See, I've had this boyfriend for 1.5 years and we haven't had the best relationship. He's separated from his wife and has a son. He slept with her 2 weeks into our relationship (I found this out a few months into our relationship). Well I've cheated on him with 5 guys in this 1.5 years we've been together (only going all the way/sleeping with one guy, but doing other sexual things with the others). 1 of the guys and I are still close (he has a gf who lives a few hours away whose parents' don't like him but that's another story) and we hang out quite frequently but haven't done anything sexual since we started hanging out again. Maybe I should add in that my boyfriend can be very abusive and has raped me in the past (he's also a freeloader). When he's a jerk is when I've usually turned to other guys, but other times it's just because he has his son or is busy. Is it wrong to want to see what else is out there? Am I bad person? I really do want to see what else is out there, but I know I'm not going about it in the right way. Someone HELP!!!???

Two things here...
1. You're allowing yourself to be second best to a couple of guys here (BF and guy w/GF hours away),,, why?
2. On another post, you are saying it's possible you might go back,,, why?

Please, what I say here is only advice and not judging,,, go see your counselor/psych, whatever and address the real issue here. For some reason, you have allowed yourself to be used. I've read other posts of yours. You appear to be overwhelmed with a lot of issues and need to correct some of them or this pattern will repeat itself, sentencing you to a life of misery,,, please see someone...

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 05:50 PM
Take this for what you think it's worth,,,
You said you were close in conversations with her via "the net"?
You knew what she looked like because of a pic?
Am I right so far?

You said that when you decided to be up front with her, she then took a boyfriend?
She knew your friend but didn't know who you were?
Right so far?

Third person view here,,,
If she was "into" you, she,,,
would've known who you were when you approached her if you two traded pics.
would've been enticed enough to put off acquiring a boyfriend.
would've been intrigued enough to want to meet you before she finalized anything with anyone else.

Your mind is chemically altered by her goddesslike appearance and her kindness. Hopefully, you didn't misinterpret her kindness for all others as an interest for you?

This most likely will happen again to you since you have experienced the "spell" of an exotic creature like her. The next time you become spellbound, remember what has happened with this one so you can be better prepared to make a decision which will be more timely and precise,,,

Welcome to manhood dude...

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 10:49 AM
No biggie really, had logged in on another site, played pinochle and poker...

no photo
Mon 05/25/09 10:13 AM

Actually the best solution is to move on and show them you will not be taken down. When you loose something at times it will make you appreciate more what you have before you. Only those that give up will life take them down. At times it can be a blessing in disguise even if one must make a big change within their lives as long as there is a will there will always be a way!!!:thumbsup:

It's a nice thought there and true in some cases,,,
but I have to admit,,,
there is one I would like to see reap what she has sown...

not likely though
very talented in getting while the getting is good...

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:26 PM
There's one post that keeps coming up with no picture
It says t42500

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:22 PM
There's no picture in the original post,,, what the?

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 05:15 PM
You know it's going to be a bad day when..

You go to bed with a Victorias Secret model and wake up with some woman with a pegleg, a frankenstein scar and her glass eye is being washed in the dishwasher,,, along with her teeth

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:59 PM

just because you want a good guy does not mean that you will be attracted to every good--- there are other factors

-gets pen and paper-
Well?

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:57 PM
-looks at the plate of cheese and crackers-

Guess there's no need for this...

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:51 PM

I have checked out hundreds of profiles of ladies all over the place and they all say they want a good guy to treat them right, well I am a good guy and when I send them a message I get nothing back. I don't understand why people don't put on here what they want. If they want a bad boy say it, I treat people how I want to be treated with respect and I answer all my emails. My question is why is it that us good guys are still struggling to get a chance?

Bottom line here dude,,,
This venue is just like any other, the women can pick and choose. The numbers most likely are way out of proportion (men to women) and they most likely get hit on constantly by the guys since guys are a little more brazen. Have patience and relax. Maybe take the time to read through their profile completely just in case you miss something that they don't care for. Maybe just relax and let them come to you even. If you're emailing away like crazy, odds are they talk to each other and it may come across as desperate if you email a group (in the same area).
Above all (no harm meant), this is not the only dating site...

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:20 PM

YouandIMake1 - I want to marry you

Was that the "M" word?

rofl

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25