Community > Posts By > YouAndImake1

no photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:00 AM

soon part.

Does it disgust you the way it does me to see people trying to scam money from you at every turn?

Hey, believe it or not,,,
I took a turn the other day and there was no scammer,,,
I pulled over and admired the scene with all it's beauty,,,

Then some bastard walks up and tells me I'd just bought some property in Arizona,,, I guess I should be happy, he says it's oceanfront...

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:15 PM
I'm thinkin' I'll use 1995 as my milestone,,,
sort of like some cheap, crappy thing they sell on TV

be sawing you

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:59 PM
I think I'll sit and watch this one,,,

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:42 PM

Relax and understand where she comes from, what her past is and what made her who she is, not WHAT she is,,,

they aren't always the same,,,

P.S. I hope this use of extra little tailedthings irritates you,,,
rofl

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:40 PM

Stop the presses! slaphead

I actually have an idea! shocked

Enroll in a college coarse, something that your interested in.

You might just find her there.

If you don't- well you still get to enjoy the coarse you take.

Teddy!

Hey, I have actually done that before....

When I was in Illinois....

Where I am now, there just isn't anything I can get to for that.

Guess what?
You're already on your way,,,
You didn't correct her spelling of "course".
The secret is tolerence, compassion and understanding,,, You could run across one of the most beautiful creatures to compliment your life and shoo her away by deriding her for spelling, improper punctuation or anything else,,,
Relax and understand where she comes from, what her past is and what made her who she is, not WHAT she is,,,

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:25 AM

Well then, you have your answer. If you knew she had been with this guy that you work with why did you hang out with her?

Bro's before ho's, Man...

He's not a bro, he is a co-worker. Which is where I think he is confused, I personally don't care for either of them...she was playing the field and I walked off, I have no interest in her or him...except for a plate of spaghetti.

We talked about this before. Seems I remember you saying you two used to hang,,, now he's pissed...
I recommended that you talk to him and explain "exactly" what happened, no matter what happened as you may be preventing him from having her doing it to him again.

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:18 AM

i see.............................. im not stupid i dont think im just prehaps to egar for conversation.... ummm thanks for the guidence ill be more discreet about personal info

Look closely. I didn't accuse you of being stupid, quite the contrary...

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:12 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Sat 05/30/09 06:14 AM

thanks again. i changed the original post so yeah umm whats up

Not good enough,,,
He's trying to get you to not dispense the personal stuff that will get you burned for future reference,,,
If this was a site with a lot of @ssholes, you'd be screwed already
Then again, most people thought Gilligan was too stupid to be smart,,,
anyone else thinking here,,,?

as for changing the original post,,, look at all the quoted posts that can't be changed,,,

You might just want to forget about that account for a while...

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:10 AM

You really don't want a guy to send you a "spongebob" virus that commands your computer hard drive to spool and spin up to 20,000 RPM, making a cool jet sound before your computer melts deeming it "Burnt toast", and unusable. A simple slide of an SD card, a push of a few buttons, and illegalsk8ter07 would cease to exist.

-nods-
Messenger through browser only
I refuse to do the others...

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:56 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Sat 05/30/09 05:57 AM

So My Cell Bill Is One Rate For Unlimited Everything...
And People Who Pretend To Be What They Arent Dont Get My Time
This Is A Open Forum But I Read Up On Those Who Reply And I Choose
What To Say Based On Responses And Im Tring To Get Out Of My Shy Shell. I Really Like reading all responses.

you forgot to start the last three words in caps

consistency damn it

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:53 AM

Just because I am blond does not mean that I will use a pen to write all over my screen to correspond with you. LOL! rofl

He said private,,,
you have to write it inside the modem
biggrin

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:51 AM

You have to be really careful....they do exist here and look for things such as phone numbers and addys.....this is how the bad guys end up with personal info and they DO use it against you.

I perv her email and messenger and voicemail and drive by her house like 20 times a day,,,
blushing blushing blushing blushing laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Did you get that burning brown bag on your porch this morning?
laugh

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:50 AM

.... it Is but the more that im out ther the more i enjoy myself. so i like the attention so maybe every one will im my yahoo lol

careful now u'll get a load of fags pretending to be women!!

yup, now you've committed yourself to expensive phone bills for varification by voice,,, slaphead

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:45 AM
Honestly, you need to be more careful about the messenger thing. That's something I wouldn't put out in the general public,,,
Get a couple "dispoable email addresses for this purpose...

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:44 AM

You have to be really careful....they do exist here and look for things such as phone numbers and addys.....this is how the bad guys end up with personal info and they DO use it against you.

I perv her email and messenger and voicemail and drive by her house like 20 times a day,,,

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:43 AM

Hello Mingle Comunity Swing By My Page And Lets Private Message. always checking the form pages every 5 minutes is a bit much lol i have yahoo messenger hugs for every one. hit me up if you wanna be a friend

I could use a wing man. I can't talk to women very well. Only problem is, you'd probably end up with all the women and I'd be the designated driver,,,

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:37 AM

You sleep with them anyway!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:30 AM

But back to the topic.
If my sister were to show up, I wouldn't know If I would laugh or hide.

I would think that I knew phone numbers, voices, even the syntax of a sibling...
but were it to occur,,,
I can imagine the first words out of my mouth
"I'm telling Mom"
laugh

no photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:12 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Sat 05/30/09 05:13 AM

...you can't beat someone's ass for calling you, say, a weak b*tch, has a huge impact on society. Obviously the person calling you that needs to be put in his place but he is protected by the freedom of speech. He feels invincible because he knows you have to take the insults. In reality, you aren't scared of him, you are scared of the 500lb gorilla behind him waiting to put your ass in jail for protecting your own dignity.

There should be an exception to the law that says you can beat someone's ass for an aggravated verbal assault.

It has a huge impact on society because people open their mouths on a daily basis blasting ignorant insults that would easily get their ass whooped PRIOR to corporal punishment being made to look like extreme abuse in every case and is now banned.

Society needs more respect within itself and I'm afraid that a big portion of respect stems out of fear of pissing someone off. These people need something that will make them think twice about opening their mouth and that is adding the question "Will I get my ass kicked if I said that" into their thought process.

Thoughts?

-whispering into the perps ear-
"enjoy your display of bravado little man as you know there are not always witnesses to everything that takes place, you have one chance now to either apologize, walk away without running your mouth again or live the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, afraid to go out at night"
-step back and watch their expression-

They have basically three choices

apologize

walk away quietly

exclaim loudly that you threatened them in which you look to the others and ask if they "heard anything", when the reply is no, simply state that it sounds like "hearsay" and walk away with a smile

no photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:51 PM
This and the other joke I posted got me banned from another site yesterday,,, rofl

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25