Community > Posts By > YouAndImake1

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:28 PM
Personally, I like a minimum on a woman.

When a woman looks the same in every pic and it's obvious she does wear it, it tells me either she is consistant or hiding her face.

I tend to avoid women who use a lot of it...

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:26 PM
I might not represent all guys here but maybe a couple are wondering...

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 01:13 PM

when you pass on?

I think it would be cool if mine was...

Disproved the Big Bang Theory

I think Hannes Alfven and Eric J. Lerner have already done that -- except for the fact that the cosmological community has so much invested in Big Bang that they'd rather create bizarre mythologies to patch the ever-growing number of too-big-to-be-ignored holes in the theory --

Sort of like the "fact" that God has to be some grey haired old man in flowing robes,,,

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:56 AM
"yo quiero get me the hell out of here"

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:55 AM
my god

thanks dude
I can't stop laughing

needed that

I am in your debt

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:54 AM

Would you...
a. tap the lady on the shoulder and explain

b. try to gently tug the little guy out of there

c. point, scream and rofl

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:43 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Thu 05/21/09 08:44 AM

Is it safe to assume that by readin ur last few threads you've had a bad experience meetin someone online??? Congratulations! You're now a card carryin member of the "I've been fooled online" club. I could write a book on the crap I've encountered. Lick whatever wounds you might have, dust yourself off, an try again. You can't let one apple spoil the whole bushel. If that were the case then I woulda given up a very very very long time ago.shades

I've had six iffies, possibles and maybes in a month. I think I know what the problem is now that you mention apples...
I have a container of strawberries (emails) and I obviously didn't turn the container over to see the bad ones...
I wonder if now that I've taken time with the others, the good ones might go bad?

I even have to wonder if they see this post and see how many I've attempted to meet, that it may make them a little concerned?

I am really contemplating that this whole brutal honesty thing that I practice is a blockade that limits my possibilities...

I'm thinking that maybe what I learned in the military didn't stick so well...
Something about never volunteering ?

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
frustrated

21 stupid me salute

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:21 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Thu 05/21/09 08:21 AM
when you pass on?

I think it would be cool if mine was...

Disproved the Big Bang Theory

or

Decreased the number of cell phone related automobile accidents by 90%

or

Did not think he was invisible while driving, therefore didn't pick his nose

rofl

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:00 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Thu 05/21/09 08:49 AM
Even though I have managed to prevent, what in hindsight, appears to be a lapse inconsciousness, I feel something is still lacking here...

I'm getting quicker in making assessments of what is real and what is fake when communicating with some of the women from websites and in person.

Ladies, please don't think I am aiming at just the women, I'm aware that there are just as many fake men out there as well...

What kills me is I am still allowing myself to bypass initial problems that in retrospect, are tangible...

Examples are,,,

Part of an email is copy and paste (how their blah did blah and they blah to get blah and blah blah blah). It starts out typed as being current, then you can tell it's been copied/pasted because they don't have the brains to correct the reliefs in the lines from pasting into a smaller space...
They want to keep you on the phone for hours because,,, they get free incoming calls pre latenight hours...
You talk for hours, get that feel of "maybe", then you call when you're supposed to only to get voicemail. You stop it at three attempts and they get upset because you didn't try them 20 times until they got home drunk 11 hours later than the arranged time.
You know that members of your gender can be mean and horrible but you notice a pattern that no matter what has happened in their life, it is never their fault.
You have kids or another reason you do not want them to call at some certain time and they call you much later.
Possibly not answering one of those calls, causes you to be accused of being whatever, married, living in an old folks home, a prisoner.
Hearing a voice of the opposite sex of the person you're talking to, immediately followed by "I gotta go, click" without any explanation the next day and expecting you to have forgotten it.

I'm trying to figure out why I accept some of these and wait for a second or third occurence before I decide to just block, uncheck, delete or ignore them...
I try to tell myself that I am being too judgemental and there's some circumstances that may be unknown but really, they're usually just a red flag in the beginning of a

no photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:23 AM

All I have to say is why would you waste your time on someone that can not accept you as you are past and all?

I have moved on without so much as even wasting a phone call or email now. I think she gets the hint...

What is in the past is in the past if you no longer do it now why should it matter?

I have a very stupid policy of answering almost any question put to me (in private between an interest and myself) with brutal honesty. Example: I cheated on my first wife and have no problem confessing it. I have changed in soul and character and wouldn't do it again. Whether they accept that or not is up to them but I won't change my way of doing things.

We all have done things at times that some may not agree with. We learn in life as we go on.

See, that is where you are wrong. I find for some strange reason that some of the ones I talk to, would never cheat, smoke weed, drink too much, blah blah blah...
Get the point? I think what the real problem here is that when I hear that come out of their mouth, I should just let the pursuit drop then and there...
:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:40 PM
Blueberry Festival in Plymouth, IN
Labor Day weekend

I used to go to this when it was small, in the late 80s and it was basically people selling arts/crafts. It's become so huge now that estimates have been as many as half a million go through the festival. It's elbow to elbow a lot of time and the fireworks are really decent...

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:30 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Wed 05/20/09 09:31 PM

What is the best way to handle them? What is the worst?

Also, why do they stalk people, and how do you tell dangerous ones from harmless ones.

The harmless ones wear a shirt saying they are harmless, the dangerous ones don't...

All joking aside, if a person is stalking you (stalking being that you have told them to leave you alone and they don't), they are basically dangerous only if you interact with them or, if you don't and they stalk you, they are already sort of dangerous because they have decided to go against what you've requested...
If it's in real life and you have to work with the person, don't hesitate to inform the human resources dept...

This is all on the merit that you are NOT leading them on....

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:11 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Wed 05/20/09 09:12 PM

OP why does it make that woman a hypocrit? because she feels otherwise?

just asking

How's this for a comparison?
Let's say someone speaks out about how they never smacked a woman but beats the sh*t out of their kids>
Would that person be a hypocrit?

It comes down to the issue of being a responsible adult. If I got a buzz approximately 28 months ago, come on, am I irresponsible. If I did it in a car, maybe, or out in public, or around some kids. The woman thinks I'm bad because of an issue that long ago, get real...
Me thinks she doth protest a bit too loudly. Also, like I had said, the actions show the lack of responsibility...

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:17 PM

Now after 6 months straight I feel I can add PU to my signature......professionally unemployed. frustrated frustrated frustrated

Congratulations on your accomplishment. I hope things continue to improve for you...

smile2

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:13 PM
I'm an "apprentice honeydipper"

tongue2

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:03 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Wed 05/20/09 12:18 PM
last week, I looked like my profile pic

Hopefully, by the end of summer I look like one of the guys that gets the women all bothered on here and not like this...

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 11:13 AM

Personal safety...either physical or mental? One chance.

Infidelity? Not a big issue.

Breach of (verbal)contract/agreement/trust.... to be discussed...

LOL,,, I wonder how many emails and flirts you'll get on this one,,,
I don't care if you cheat but if you don't take out the trash like you said we would,,, we have a problem here...

rofl

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 11:11 AM

Supposed to give a person; before you say no more!

I give them ONE chance- if they show me ANY disrespect, or insult me in any way, they're out.

Yup, that and attempting to insult your intelligence...

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 11:01 AM
Post all the doctored up facts that you want...

Post all the opinions you want...

They are your rights as Americans...

The child needs protection...

The courts have the right to help him...

I'll respect your rights...

I'll also understand that you feel very strongly about your view...

Maybe you could take your fight to where it would do the most good?

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:34 AM

The parents told misinformation to the child!

Children need to be protected.

what misinformation did they give the child

i must have missed it

and what of the misinformation from the medical field (misinformation by omission as well)

maybe the boy does not want to lay in bed half of his remaining life

maybe he does not want to feel nauseated everyday of his life

The boy was informed that chemo would kill him.

Can you not grasp that the parents in this case, might be fanatics? I'll make that more clear, the Mom might be as the Dad has said that the child should be evaluated again...

Read previous post

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25