Community > Posts By > DrBogenbroom

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 06/30/09 05:28 PM
Ahh. The reaction is better than the joke.

what if you have big feet

I guess it means you wear big shoes. waving

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:25 PM
have smaller feet than men?

:angel:

So they can stand closer to the kitchen sink. rofl scared rofl

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 06/28/09 03:09 PM
I have... horrible... foot odor.

Just kidding laugh

Lets see...
I didn't start to date until september of 2008. I had what you might call a hobby. I've been racing cars since I was 8 years old. Cars/racing has consumed my time for as long as I can remember. I decided last fall that I would put that stuff on hold so that I could experience my teenage years (even if it might be 5 years too late). So far I've found that cars are better than people.

I think due to other childhood experiences, I refuse to trust people of my own age group until trustworthyness is proven. It doesn't take much to earn my trust, but I'm not likely to initiate. The kids I grew up with were proper c*nts, so I gave the big 'F*CK YOU' and decided to withdraw from socializing with them. As it goes, I really don't fit in with the people in my generation. I think people see me as very emotionally shut off, quiet, and withdrawn. To some extent they're right, but once the barrier of trust is broken, I am one of the best friends a person can have.

The most current situation is that I am just getting back to work after being laid off for 6 months. The financial situation is a little thin, so I cannot get out into the world. I think it's been said, "money isn't everything, but not having it is." I know that there are a number of places that are free, but it costs $10 in gas just to drive downtown. Ahh. In just a few weeks, I'll be able to chill at the beach/boardwalk. But until then I just have to sit tight and conserve energy.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 06/28/09 02:23 PM

I hate being in a public restroom and hearing someone leave without washing their hands. sick

whats worse is trying to figure out how to open the door without touching itlaugh laugh

One of my rules is that if a door has an obvious place for pushing, I will push a few hands above that. It gets you away from the majority of the germs(especailly those originating from the rugrats).

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 06/26/09 04:39 AM

I have been doing some thinking about what I said about being afraid of walking up to someone and talking to them.. What I want to is start making myself walk up to someone of the opposit sex and try to start a conversation with them. Does anyone want to do this with me and report our findings here?

i would, but i am not a fan of the wintery freshness of mace.

trust me,you get immune to mace after awhile....

One shot and you're south of the border. OLE!!!

DrBogenbroom's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:53 PM

We have more then 50 states, but we leave it as 50 because we like that number. We have other states that are nonincorporated but is still part of the US under Federal legislation, such as Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and a few other nearby countries that are part of the union.

Something like that. You may want to look it up with someone that knows a little more then I do.

Nah. We just ran out of room on the flag for any more green horseshoes, pots of gold, lucky clover, and blue moons.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:23 PM

I have been doing some thinking about what I said about being afraid of walking up to someone and talking to them.. What I want to is start making myself walk up to someone of the opposit sex and try to start a conversation with them. Does anyone want to do this with me and report our findings here?

What the hell. I'll try it. Though I don't plan on encountering any strangers any time soon.

I just have to figure out how and when so I don't come off as a total dweeb. Ha. I do have a new neighbor that I've been meaning to chat up. She seems nice enough and she's a bit of a cutie.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Thu 06/25/09 09:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7hrUU-UeHk

It's a shame this never went further than a demo.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Thu 06/25/09 07:22 PM
oh oh oh! Pick me! Pick me!

Seeing all of the US is a huge undertaking. You do realize it takes five days to drive from coast to coast.

Anyway. I suggest seeing one part at a time.

My vote would be to spend a week between New York; Philadelphia; Atlantic City, NJ; and Wildwood, NJ.

Two days in New York, one day in AC, two in Wildwood, and two in Philly.

My area of knowledge is in the mid atlantic area. I could suggest more specific places to go if I know what your interests are.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:39 PM
Learning how to weld is fairly easy. Learning to do it well is difficult.

My pops taught me how to weld when I was a kid. I Tig whenever I get the chance. I don't do it often enough to get good. Some of my work isn't pretty. lol

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:28 PM
Edited by DrBogenbroom on Wed 06/24/09 06:31 PM
Hold up. This could be a really good topic. OP, I understand where you're coming from. I'd like to ask a question to both the ladies and the guys out there.

When is it okay for someone (a stranger) to approach you in public? I struggle to understand when it might be acceptable, and when it might be better to let someone go about their business. In the end I always choose the same route and keep my thoughts to myself.

Obviously, if a woman sits next to me at the bar I'm going to say hi, introduce myslef, and make a comment or start a conversation. What about in different settings? What if I spot you comparing pineapples at the market? Would it be creepy for me to introduce myself? If your eating lunch alone at the mall. My I say hi and offer to join you? If we cross paths every day for a year but never exchange more than a smile or a polite hello, would it be okay if I stop you tomorrow for a more formal introduction?

Personally, I am happy to be bothered by anyone at any time. I'm just happy to talk to someone. I too often go weeks at a time without meaningful conversation. It's a special event in my mind when someone says, "Hi Mike, how are you today?". Those little gestures make me feel good, so I try to pass the buck as often as possible. But, I just don't know when to go further than pleasentries.

This is what I love about a place like this. It's pretty easy to tell why we are here and that it's okay for me to say hi.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:07 PM

Holy ****...!!! Get out of here, hicks...!!! LOL...

boooooooo!!! So, in your opinion, what is, and what is wrong with being a hick?

And Futurama sucks! lol. not really, but I think I'd be okay if I never saw another episode again.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:47 PM

Hey if you see unread deleted don't be disappointed, some users (.01%) get 100 new emails a day if they have a great picture up. People like that don't have time to read your message even if they wanted to.

Put your pole away. There's no fish in this pond...

It just depends on the worm laugh

I recommend a jerk bait. That'll wake 'em up even if they aint hungry.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:38 PM
Edited by DrBogenbroom on Tue 06/23/09 06:45 PM
I goofed

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:38 PM

Hey if you see unread deleted don't be disappointed, some users (.01%) get 100 new emails a day if they have a great picture up. People like that don't have time to read your message even if they wanted to.

Put your pole away. There's no fish in this pond...

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:18 PM

Your talking about one of Minnesotas own and damn proud of it !

PRINCE!!!!

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:03 PM

Why not just chew tobacco?

Electric chewing tobacco?

mmmm... circuits

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 06/23/09 02:37 PM
I'm too cool to date.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Mon 06/22/09 08:17 PM
When I left college, I took a job as an engineer working on fiber optics manufacturing processes. Actually, I left school to become an engineer. I still have a bit of time to go for my degree.

BTW, today was my first day back at work in six months. I was layed off back in December. It feels good to be back in the saddle.

My first job was at MickeyDees. I was 14 and decided I didn't need to have summer vacation any more. Wow, minimum wage felt pretty good that summer. I think I made just as much money that summer by doing odd jobs around the neighborhood.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:35 PM
lol. Anyone remember ShaqFu?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15