Community > Posts By > DrBogenbroom

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 05/26/09 11:11 AM
I have a secret... embarassed

DrBogenbroom's photo
Mon 05/25/09 08:07 PM

I hope y'all like it alright. I don't have much and i'll be damned if I'm gonnshave the little bit it took me 28 years to grow.

Tru dat!

I had to drink a lot of whiskey to get what I got. drinks

DrBogenbroom's photo
Mon 05/25/09 07:20 AM
...And some people realize that they've got the wrong partner after 10 years.

Once you've become reasonbly confident that you haven't found an axe murderer, there's no honest excuse for not wanting to meet. So what if you don't connect, it's not like you just ruined your life.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 05/24/09 09:08 AM
OMG!! Mingle has caught the flu. All the color has left its once glorious and proud face.

Godspeed my friend :salute:

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:52 PM
LMAO. Last time I went to the bar, I had the radar working real good.

The girl a couple seat to my right was looking pretty nice. Something said I shouldn't try anything. Sure enough, a few minutes later, her husband shows up. Then, a girl sits a couple seats to my left. Same feeling in my mind. This time, her girlfriend sits down. It's these kind of things that lead me to the idea the the bar is a place in which to get drunk. Have a few drinks, watch the game, laugh with your neighbors.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 05/23/09 08:40 PM
Speaking of NY. You may enjoy Watkins Glen. The lake, waterfalls, the gorge, wineries, race track. Good for a weekend.

Maybe you could be the first person to swim up the falls. Do your best salmon impression. lol

I used to have hobbies that took all my time and money. My old racecar kept me from thinking about women for so long that I don't know how to handle it since I got rid of the car. Sometimes I think I should have kept the car, but what's done is done.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 05/23/09 06:40 PM
they all floated away... Or they sank.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 05/23/09 06:39 PM
C'mon. Pittsburgh is the second largest city in PA. There's got to be stuff going on. Never been to Pittsburgh, but that's really sad if it's that boring.

Anyway. You could always hop on a train and be in Philly in a few hours. Or Baltimore. Or DC.

I can't help you on the women part. They're something of a mystery to me.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:06 PM
jug- Sammy Davis Jr.

washboard- Jimmy Page

washboard #2- Mickey Dolenz
(I like the idea of a twin washboard attack)

Kazoo- Vince (the Shamwow guy. Ya followin' me, camraguy?)

xylophone- Abraham Lincoln

triangle- Neil Peart

angry man shouting into megaphone- Rip Talyor

bongos- Richard Dean Anderson

orchestral backdrop- London Philharmonic

bass guitar- R2D2

Backing vocals- Roseanne Rarr, Gilbert Gottfried, Bobcat Goldthwait

Procuction/manager/song writer- Me

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 05/23/09 01:47 PM
So, you're saying that you're a sane, reasonable girl, looking for a sane, reasonable guy?

Sorry, we're fresh out of those. We do have a few of last year's models left over. You'll find them over in the scratch and dent bin.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:05 PM
What a coincidink. I think I'm going to be sticking my bait in the water tomorrow too.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:21 PM
Have sold several items on CL. It's worked great each time.

Have used eBay as well. There's a right time and a right venue for anything you have to sell.

Also, look into getting a Paypal account if you think you might be dealing in payment outside of cash. Everything I ever sell is paid for with either cash or Paypal.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:29 PM
Just because the man is out of jail doesn't mean that his punishment is over. The rest of the civilized world has lost their respect for him. As long as the rest of us look down on him, he will continue to be punished.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 06:35 PM
It depends... Does she have a job?

I could do a lot of things with 100 mil.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 06:23 PM
Candidate for Suicide - Hank Williams III

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:56 PM
When I get home from the bar, eating is the last tyhing on my list. I just pound a few glasses of water, take a leak, then hit the bed. Might brush my teeth if I'm able.

"Those" kind of nights down happen very ofter any more, thank goodness.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:11 PM
Edited by DrBogenbroom on Wed 05/20/09 05:11 PM

...He must work out.

My current workout involves lifting the chicken thigh up to my mouth and taking a bite. LOL

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:13 PM
I'm not a Springsteen fan...

He was drowning out my own music, so I thought I would pipe down and listen to a free show. happy

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:11 PM
How could rodeo not be considered a sport?

I'm just a city boy that spends just enough time outside the city limits. Have been kicked, and fallen off of a horse before, though. Same farm, different horses. LOL

Anyway. I make it a point to make it to the high school championship rodeo every year in Harrisburg. I watch every event and enjoy the competitive spirit. Have also been to the weekly competitions at Cowtown on several occations. Bull riding, team roping, and steer wrestling being the favorites.

To those bashing the rodeo. The bull has every opportunity to show his displeasure. Then again, the bulls lead a pretty good life as it is. :wink: The other animals in rodeo cometition also lead much better lives than those relating to the other sides of agriculture.

Rodeo skills are one of the great catylists responsible for the expansion of our country. Keeping them alive is integrile to establishing a national culture.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 03:50 PM
I'll throw a few out there from my personal (albeit small) collection.

Queen - A Night At The Opera
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack
T Rex - Electric Warrior
Sweet - Desolation Boulevard
The Moody Blues - In Search of The Lost Chord
Jethro Tull - Aqualung

and perhaps
Ten Years After - Cricklewood Green
(no moster hit tracks, but still very listenable from beginning to end)

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15