Community > Posts By > RustyKitty

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 04/07/17 07:48 PM

However, I can acknowledge that they FELT offended and then apologize for the way it made them felt.

In the above scenario.. why would I apologize because they felt offended I was speaking to someone else? That is their problem/insecurities..
I would say, Gee, that's too bad you feel that way,... but sorry? no..

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 04/07/17 08:20 AM
Think with your big head,,, not your little one

RustyKitty's photo
Fri 04/07/17 08:18 AM
Many years ago while approaching and going through menopause I developed a mustache...I would notice it all the time and think to myself, WTF...in the bright sunlight one day as I looked in my car mirror, holy smokes, the hairs were getting long and dark!
One day as while we were sitting around camping, my husband said to me, why don't you get that removed??
That was the kick in the butt I needed to get me moving... I looked up hair removal, made an appointment and got my 'stache' lasered off
Now I treat the chin hairs with electrolysis ....
So once you are comfortable in your relationship I thinks it's ok to say something....
flowerforyou

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 04/06/17 08:17 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Thu 04/06/17 08:19 PM

Okay you're in a new relationship everything is going great.. but!
.. but the person you're interested in has one little personal flaw.. or physical flaw
Let's say ...he are she has a muffin top..
Or maybe their teeth are not quite as white as they could be... yellowish..

Now how do you bring this discomfort that you're feeling up to your new partner ?..without totally pissing them off..lol...
I mean you like the whole person it's just this one thing that just drives you a little crazy..
So how do you get the person with the yellow teeth to the dentist for a deep cleaning without hurting there feelings...?
Because I've tried bring up a person's little flaw..lol.. and it didn't go over very well.

So any suggestions..
Because I'm pretty sure we have all been here and done this before

RustyKitty's photo
Edited by RustyKitty on Thu 04/06/17 08:18 PM

.. but the person you're interested in has one little personal flaw.. or physical flaw

Now how do you bring this discomfort that you're feeling up to your new partner ?..without totally pissing them off..lol...
I mean you like the whole person it's just this one thing that just drives you a little crazy..
So how do you get the person with the yellow teeth to the dentist for a deep cleaning without hurting there feelings...?
Because I've tried bring up a person's little flaw..lol.. and it didn't go over very well.

So any suggestions..

how come this posted a gazlllion times?

RustyKitty's photo

So any suggestions..

so I missed a chin hair and you're debating whether to tell me?

RustyKitty's photo

So any suggestions..

so I missed a chin hair and you're debating whether to tell me?

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 04/06/17 09:01 AM
Everyone has their own 'truths'...and opinions..
Who is anyone to call them ignorant because they don't agree with you?
Opinions are like ********-everyone's got oneslaphead

RustyKitty's photo
Thu 04/06/17 07:22 AM
Well I must say it is a weird query
Speaking as a widow...I'm happy to still be here on earth...and glad we did not 'go together'...
yawn

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 04/05/17 08:09 PM
Love at first sight? No, I don't believe in that..
Lust at first sight? Yes, I believe in that..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 04/05/17 08:05 PM
I'm a multi-tasker..
text and cook/bake..
text and paint..

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 04/05/17 07:55 PM
meh.. tit for tat.. can I have more than one husband??

RustyKitty's photo
Wed 04/05/17 07:43 PM

o.k., then I'll take the country of London

laugh

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 04/03/17 05:46 PM

None, they're all stupid... Might as well burn patterns into yourself with a cigar...

rofl

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 04/03/17 05:42 PM
Edited by RustyKitty on Mon 04/03/17 05:43 PM

Music brings us back to many moments in our lives. It is not exclusive to love and love lost. Music connects me to many memories. Perhaps more than anything else.

Yes, you took the words right out of my mouth! A certain song will trigger a memory of a situation or era in time, a moment in our life.. Crimson & Clover by Tommy James & the Shondells = grade 7 and getting kicked in the shin with an ice skate..; Maggie May by Rod Stewart= grade 10 and moving to a new town and new school... ahhh, the memories of music :heart:

RustyKitty's photo
Mon 04/03/17 10:07 AM
Are u asking
"Are Muslims faithful to their wives?"
First query from me would be "Can Muslims have more than one wife?"
Or maybe you are asking "are Muslim men more faithful to their wives than non-Muslim men?"

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/02/17 04:03 PM
Some cultures have been doing it for ever.. bone through the nose..dinner plate in the lip..saucer through the ear lobe..
Our more 'sedate' tiny little diamond on the side of the nose, all the way to rings through the nose/lip/eyebrows/nipple/dik; a stud through the tongue..
The most I can do is my pierced ears
Do you favour a piercing?

RustyKitty's photo
Sun 04/02/17 10:44 AM
'my friends are gone, my hair is grey; I ache in the places where I used to play" = Leonard Cohen (Tower of Song)

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/01/17 10:46 PM

Hi Rusty
is this the one u call a 2-step dance?
i googled it as i didnt know :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDPq_gry78I

no, that's not it..

RustyKitty's photo
Sat 04/01/17 10:11 PM
Are there any guys out there who can do the two-step anymore?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25