Wed 08/15/07 05:33 PM
caviar
cogniac
consumation
congegal
roflmao

parttime_vikingfan's photo
Wed 08/15/07 05:28 PM
2 may become 1 but it seems to me that most marriages are either matriarcal or patriarcal ( probably didn't spell those right) Somone will uasually dominate, and probably won't willingly give it up. I think that is when it could cause problems because the fact that money disparity becomes another tool to use either way.

Wed 08/15/07 04:00 PM
I mean personallity ...sorry.lol

Wed 08/15/07 04:00 PM
damnitscloudy- is your pic an extention of your body too?....lmao

Wed 08/15/07 03:58 PM
cats may rule but at least you have shown me who I am typing to...lol

Wed 08/15/07 03:51 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with cats, but why do so many women use cats to post their profile picture with? I thought I would try the mutual match thing and after a while I stopped checking profiles for a real picture of a real person

And if its not cats, then its wolves.....lol any comment?

Mon 07/30/07 07:11 PM
anyone like "Obsession" for men?

Mon 07/30/07 06:42 PM
Contrary to popular belief Bill Walsh tho a brilliant football stratigist did not invent the west coast offense. It was invented by the Minnesota Vikings under Bud Grant. not to take away from Walsh who fine tuned it and made it his own.

Sun 07/29/07 10:40 AM
A man should be told right away if she has kids! Then he should be told that nothing comes between a mother and her kids, just in case he forgot....lol Now with eyes wide open he should decide if he is willing to take the roll of being first, AFTER the kids or not. If he is not willing to be of only secondary importance, its time to move on. I mean this as seriously as any one who has said no one comes between a mom and her kids, cuz she is telling the whole truth, and she means it!!! It is a difficult roll to play at best. you've been warned!

Sun 07/22/07 07:32 AM
sorry river girl i thought it was directed at me.... i see that it is not. "good thoughts"

Sun 07/22/07 07:31 AM
I did say that we got along until after the wedding!

Sun 07/22/07 07:29 AM
I'd give him another chance, and if he is still that way, then dump him! I say that if he was a passionate man, what else would be expected of him, and passion can be a very good thing!

Sun 07/22/07 07:25 AM
Sorry Joyce I have to disagree with you slightly, You were tired, I realize, but the guy was giving you every opportunity to make him feel that he may be important to you and all he needed was the one right word, and he would have been patient.
It sounds like you were both on the wrong page at the time. no one likes to be stood up, even on the phone, and I would guess that by the time he called, he was now at his worst, most frustrating time. Thought he had possibly a great thing about to happen and found it slipping thru his fingers. Of course this is only a supposition as I was not there!

Sun 07/22/07 07:02 AM
I think that telling a person , you have is kids is only a small part of the picture. My step deaughter was 4 when I met her. We got along fine until I married her mother. She, with the help of her mother, made my life miserable for my entire marriage (23 Years) The girl by herself wasn't a bad girl and I admit I was a brand new parent, so I needed to learn alot fast. Her mother enabled her daughter, so that much that she had as much say about anything as I did. Imagine a teen having that much power! Knowing that they were inseperable, even when it came to "our" kids only made things worse. her guilt for taking her daughter away from her father, drove the process onward. Kids are great!!!! its the relationship between the mom and her kids that needs watching. Or I suppose the relationship between the father and his kids. If the "kids are all I've got" comes up, stop and think about what that really means!!

Thu 07/19/07 07:52 PM
I thought that I was off to a good start, but as time went on I saw less and less of her. Most say that distance isn't too great of you want it to work out, but its only that way if someone thinks that they are willing to start over. It seems to start with the first trip, which is none so far. Most of us are in our comfort zone no matter how much we think we could be happier with someone and aren't willing to risk it. It turns out to be a gamble. Its a paradox, if they travel to see you, you have to wonder about desperation or willingness to go beyond what may be considered normal. If you go to see them then do your expectations become so high that you rationalize why you were willing to spend the time and money with no way of knowing what you are in for when you get there. You have to wonder about the same things you would if they came to see you. Talk about pressure!!! Fly across the country and convince someone that you think you know, but really don't that you are not nuts for making the trip!!!

Mon 07/16/07 08:53 PM
I think its ruby slippers

Mon 07/16/07 05:58 PM
I did forget to ask.. how old is your son?

Mon 07/16/07 05:56 PM
Well the fact that you have a son makes all the difference to me!! if you bring a man into his life and your son gets attached to him. I feel sorry for him if things don't work out for you. I don't know your situation but if you are divorced then your son is already dealing with one man gone what ever the circumstances! I just wish I could follow my own advice!!!!

Thu 07/12/07 05:58 PM
men don't show their feelings?? OUCH, that really hurts!!!!!!!!....lol

Tue 07/10/07 01:55 PM
I know it sounds contradictory, but I will say a prayer for you

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25