parttime_vikingfan's photo
Thu 12/27/07 01:41 PM
well I changed my profile around so we will not have any more problems now shall we? Its beautiful even if I say so myself. I'm a genious! My man counter is just spinning like mad! They're lining up at my door.

only4thebest: ok I won't email you anymore, I get the message..:wink: sad

Thu 12/27/07 01:26 PM
maybe they thought it was suggestive???? I don't know

Thu 12/27/07 01:14 PM
The pressure was about knowing that you would have to tell someone else that you had sex. Your celibate? N/M...lol I'm kidding, I already knew that....flowerforyou

Thu 12/27/07 12:24 PM
YEEESSSSS, YEEEESSSS, YYYEEEEEESSSS she is a good faker..lol

Thu 12/27/07 12:07 PM
I think its ok to date more than one person at a time, but there is a very complicated thing that has to happen and that is you have to be completely honest and more important, candid and timely. It would be difficult to tell someone that you like. "Remember we would tell each other if we had sex with others? oh yeah, by the way I had sex with someone else last night". I think for most people sex is not exactly planned, and the pressure of having to tell anyone else you are dating that it has happened, or will happen, well, this kind of relationship is not for everyone. In fact its only for the celibate.

Thu 12/27/07 09:19 AM
First let me say that I am not condoning what terrorists do. Have you ever heard of Manifest Destiny? It basically meant that we had the right to expand to the west coast, for what ever reason we wanted. How about what we did to the Native Americans? There are 1,000s of movies seen all over the world of us killing off the people who owned this land before we got here. To top it off, most of the barbarian acts that we have done was in the name of God. Its time to take a look in the mirror.

Thu 12/27/07 07:16 AM
lonelyredheadgirl, I am not sure what your intention is to say a blanket statement like that, but HOW DARE YOU!!!!! I find your remark completely offensive. There are alot of hurtful things a "guy" could say to you for that , but I will leave it alone.

Wed 12/26/07 09:19 PM
Wed 12/26/07 08:08 PM
Well I found one out there that read:

"Looking for my LAST TOAD" on her headline.

So I sent her an e-mail and asked; "So, are you really looking for the LAST TOAD you were with in the past or are you looking for a NEW TOAD who will hopefully be the FINAL TOAD?"

Actually that is the very same profile that motivated this topic....lmao

Wed 12/26/07 09:15 PM
Hi unsure, nice to see ya!

Wed 12/26/07 09:13 PM
A girl I once dated jokingly said "you have to kiss alot of toads to find a prince". I replied "After kissing all those toads what makes you think a prince is going to want you?" I was kind of kidding when I said it, and she looked at me puzzled..laugh

Wed 12/26/07 07:59 PM
I think the kisses is a metaphor wolfshado

Wed 12/26/07 07:37 PM
I don't know about that one Eros, I tend to think that is an obvious flirt

Wed 12/26/07 07:32 PM
Is this one on your profile? It refers to the saying "You've Got To Kiss Alot Of Toads To Find A Prince" This is another question about what a woman might be thinking or not thinking when posting a profile. Imagine the man who reads this! As for me I tend to think that either she has had ALOT of men in her life already, or she is condescending to men in general. What would a woman think if I posted " Tired of All the *****es, Looking For a Keeper". ...lol Maybe I am missing something???

Wed 12/26/07 01:22 PM
good point

Wed 12/26/07 08:50 AM
Not all the good men are somewhere else. Some of them are actually right here on JSH. It appears to me that the dogs are soon weeded out of here by simply ignoring them or giving it to them straight. I would guess that over 70% of the men here are straight up and looking or the same qualities in a woman. If you stop reinforcing each others issue about the shortcomings of men, and look around and LISTEN you would probably find a life partner.

This is a dating site afterall!

Wed 12/26/07 08:32 AM
When I read this in a woman's profile a red flag goes up! Is this something that needs to be said, especially in the caption? It tells me that she has trust issues that she hasn't worked out yet and maybe isn't ready for dating again yet. Am I mistaken?

Wed 12/26/07 08:02 AM
I was married over 23 years and never so much as kissed another woman. my ex tried to keep me broke, busy working on my house, and would not have friends (couples) if she thought that I might find the woman attractive. I realized that I could not even talk to half the people in the world for fear of retribution. I am generally easy going and compromised myself into a corner that I could not get out of. I asked myself what will the next 20 or so years bring after trying so hard to stay out of any situation that might be considered a potential problem.
You can't prop up another person forever and sacrifice yourself.

Wed 12/19/07 04:23 PM
Accept the fact that she is always going to be there because they have kids together. If you cannot except things the way they are then you should walk away, before you find yourself being someone that you don't like. I didn't say it would be easy either, but in the long run you will be happier

Tue 12/11/07 06:48 PM
I have reread your first post and my last one and I seem insensitive to your dilema, Sorry for that. I do believe however that for the most part its kind of a test of wills. Boys love to lock horns to see what they are capable of, and sometimes they get side tracked toward a negative. You have his best interest at heart, that is obvious. Tell me? what would you do if he had a tantrum in a grocery store? Would social services get involved? No I'm sure they wouldn't. Find the key to what works on any other tantrum type things and I think you will have your solution, because the reading thing is probably like any other tantrum on a larger scale.

Tue 12/11/07 06:25 PM
and one more thing ,,,,,,,good attention, bad attention, attention is attention!!!!! and he sure has yours. Its turned around, you should have his attention! calmly start reading, and keep reading, and your son will follow suit.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25