parttime_vikingfan's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:27 PM
I say don't drill. It hurts to grow up sometimes but we need to do it. Nothing will drive inovation and research like having to spend money. I don't like it anymore than anyone else because I don't have the money, but something has to be done. We will always be at the mercy of oil producing countries until we develop new fuels

Tue 07/15/08 03:36 PM
I think that people are afraid that if they invest, they may find themselves involved with a game player, and that can hurt.

Tue 07/15/08 03:25 PM

Tue 04/01/08 04:48 PM
Lonely, You are sure right about the distance. I have worked at my job for 23 years and it would be difficult to give that and home up to move to where she might live, and the same would be true for her. So the only thing I can do here is enjoy the witty charming people here and hopefully make someone laugh.

Wed 03/05/08 03:48 PM
> This is a true story, proving how fascinating the mind of a
> six year old is. They think so logically.
>
> A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to
> her class.
> She came to the part of the story where first pig was
> trying to gather the building materials for his home.
> She read ... 'and so the pig went up to the man with the
> wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may
> I have some of that straw to build my house?'
>
> The teacher paused then asked the class:
>
> 'And what do you think the man said?'
>
> One little boy raised his hand and said very
> matter-of-factly ...'I think the man
> would have said - 'Well, f**k me!! A talking pig!'

Thu 02/07/08 04:07 PM
I was told that Tom Brady got a girl pregnant earlier in life and took off, is this true???????

Thu 02/07/08 04:02 PM
not bad for a lesbian!.....lol

Thu 02/07/08 03:52 AM
Cheers Blossom!
Sometimes there is no chemistry no matter what your size or shape. Its not your fault, its not his either, it just happens that way. I am glad you feel good about about yourself. I sincerely hope that you are not vindictive or mean. (You certainly don't seem to be.) I 'm guessing that some replies are either knee jerk reactions, or attempts to help make you feel good.

Tue 01/29/08 04:28 PM
I say he wanted his cake and eat it too. I think he found feelings toward you that he didn't know he had, and didn't like not being in control. Get rid of him now because you two will never stay together now under any circumstances. Its the ol "beat the relationship to death" syndrome.....g/l

Mon 01/21/08 08:13 AM
Hats off to the Packers team, I am not talking about the fans!

Tue 01/15/08 05:10 PM
You are willing to expose your beating heart, and your very soul completely, for her to do whatever she wishes with them.

Tue 01/15/08 03:40 PM
nooooooooo.... it would be like swimming the English channel and then turning around and start swimming it again!flowerforyou

Mon 01/14/08 06:28 PM
Relationships are difficult enough without the complications. Sooner or later it would all turn to crap no matter how appealing it might seem.
Iv'e seen marriages fall apart because one parent spends to much time with a kid or kids.

Mon 01/07/08 07:34 PM
mmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooo, ewwwwwwwwwyesss, yessssssssssss, yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeesssssssss, OMG yesssssssss. There, now any woman that has a man, has just cheated if they respond to this reply. This is one way to weed out the girls that are taken...blushing Or possibly kill this post....laugh laugh flowerforyou

Mon 01/07/08 07:33 PM
mmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooo, ewwwwwwwwwyesss, yessssssssssss, yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeesssssssss, OMG yesssssssss. There, now any woman that has a man, has just cheated if they respond to this reply. This is one way to weed out the girls that are taken...blushing

mmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooo, ewwwwwwwwwyesss, yessssssssssss, yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeesssssssss, OMG yesssssssss. There, now any woman that has a man, has just cheated if they respond to this reply. This is one way to weed out the girls that are taken...blushing

Thu 12/27/07 08:45 PM
I went half way, and would go half way to just about anywhere for the right person. Its good to know that they are willing to go half way also, unless they have a very very good reason.

Thu 12/27/07 08:12 PM
Turtle? If the girl that was meant for you was on a mountain top waiting, would you be willing to learn to climb mountains for her? If you did learn, would you think that it was a trick? I find it difficult to believe that hardly anyone is willing to open their mind to the possibility.

Thu 12/27/07 02:03 PM
The guy was hurt bad and you know it! I think that your guilt is making you pay the high price you are paying. He will punish you as long as you allow him too. Forgive yourself, you have suffered more than enough. We all make mistakes. Only then can you move on. He will still be kickin your as$ as you close the door on him, but you must. He will never forgive you and hurt you with every turn, so the sooner the better. Remember!!!!!!!! Forgive Yourself

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25