parttime_vikingfan's photo
Sat 10/06/07 12:15 PM
What the heck were you listening to her new b/f for????????? if you don't mind sharing her with others, work it out. Otherwise get away and stay away!!!!

Wed 10/03/07 06:02 PM
actually I meant "appealing to men" freudian slip

Wed 10/03/07 05:53 PM
what is the fuss about toilet seats? who sits down without looking anyway?laugh laugh laugh

Wed 10/03/07 05:40 PM
What do blondes put behind their ears to make themselves more appealing to me?

the girls are going to hate this one, I already know it......

Their ankles

Tue 09/18/07 03:01 PM
I liked that Hillary tried to do something about health care. She did have bad timing, going up against Newt Gingrich and the Klan. The conservatives talk about morality (Care for those that are ill) until it hits their pocketbook, then its a whole different story.

Fri 09/14/07 04:32 PM
stop............... take a deep breath......... and read your topic again....... you have answered your own question.... As soon as you settle in with this guy, he will walk all over your heart, because he is selfish and insecure. But you knew that even before you posted it! You just wanted someone to confirm your suspicions. Well I just did. NO NEED TO THANK ME!

Tue 09/11/07 04:55 PM
Until F**** retires, the Derriere (Dairy-Air) Heads will be the doormat of the NFC

Tue 09/11/07 04:46 PM
Lets turn that around for a sec. If you have always kissed around, what toad would make you stop and commit?.....hehe

Mon 09/10/07 05:29 PM
thanx!!!!!!

Mon 09/10/07 05:24 PM
why don't witches wear panties?????

to get a better grip on their brooms......lol of course I'm kidding sheeeesh

Thu 09/06/07 07:21 PM

sounds like your dad is basically a bad man and you will never get enough of his respect to either help him or suit you. Run do not walk away from him and get some counseling because good or bad he is your role model and without counseling you may end up just like him.

Thu 09/06/07 07:13 PM
that was paraphrasing, and yes I have seen it blonderockermom thank you. I just meant that they might go hand in hand.....just a joke

Thu 09/06/07 07:10 PM
There goes that conservatively controled press again!

Thu 09/06/07 07:07 PM
should this thread go right next to "why can't men be more open and honest?"

Tue 08/28/07 06:45 PM
Public radio has people on it that say that Americans of African decent are waiting to see what happens to Michael Vic to see if they are being victimized again, do you believe that is true? If so why?

Tue 08/28/07 03:20 PM
LMAO I thought they were stretched from someone hanging onto them during sex...........shows how out of touch I am.. I have seen stretched ears on documentories filmed in Africa!

Sat 08/18/07 05:30 AM
well there are the 3 A's

reasons for divorce

Addiction

Adultry

Abuse

Sat 08/18/07 05:21 AM
I love to sail

I can be very sarcastic

I am a sucker for toned calves (womens of course)

Thu 08/16/07 08:41 PM
I like the real ones no matter the size. I think that there is something phsycological going on when a girl feels she needs to have the fake ones. Unless of course she is a breast cancer survivor.

Thu 08/16/07 08:33 PM
turn us upside down and we all look like brothers......lol

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25