Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:49 PM
Are you talking about Pelosi or AOC ??

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:47 PM
and i suppose muslims DO think their call to prayer is beautiful. Personally its nothing to me as I prefer the sounds of waterfalls and bird songs. and yes, harmony, I HAVE heard the muslim "music". Every religion has beautiful parts to it.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:44 PM

What country would go along with her craziness? To ban airplanes is to promote isolationism. I heard that one of the largest electric wind farms doesn't produce enough electricity to power up the New York subway system.

I don't care anything about the subway systems. I worry about nature... and wind farms kill thousands of birds every day. That's because the idiots who design them put them right in migration pathways.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:31 PM
The first world war began in August 1914. It was directly triggered by the assassination of the Austrian archduke, Franz Ferdinand and his wife, on 28th June 1914 by Bosnian revolutionary, Gavrilo Princip.
The actual CAUSES of the war are more complicated and are still debated by historians today.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:29 PM
some posts were pretty long so I am not sure if someone mentioned this or not...but even though China is crowded, they actually decided to limit population years ago by saying families could only have one child. Then,
in November 2013, following the Third Plenum of the 18th Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party, China announced the decision to relax the one-child policy. Under the new policy, families can have two children if one parent, rather than both parents, was an only child

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:15 PM
I guess EMPIRE must be losing money or advertisers or something. Smollet thought he could make more money or get a bigger part with this hoax. Instead he lost his job. OH NO, Now we have another man out of a job.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:07 PM
Bottom Line here for me is Smollet got fired from his part in the TV show EMPIRE. It's not a terrible show, I might actually watch it now.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/23/19 09:32 AM
I do not think one person in the relationship should Take Charge of everything. Just because one is in charge of writing checks or other methods of paying the bills, does not make them in charge of earning the money. Just because someone is In Charge of buying all the groceries, does not mean they have to cook the meals. I think duties need to be split according to people's abilities to make decent decisions.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/22/19 03:34 PM
it depends on the situation. If you are healthy, able to work and living alone, being independent is good. If you need a caretaker, independence can be misconstrued as being stubborn. If you are mobile but not really healthy and in a relationship, it's a good quality to a point...you don't want to become a nuisance to your partner, whining for every little thing. But you also have to "stuff" some of your independent thinking and work together to accomplish things. I have gotten myself in trouble being too independent, and refusing help when all the person wanted to do was to lift some of my burdens and be kind.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/22/19 03:29 PM
Do secret societies undermine society?

ONLY IF THEY DO IT SECRETLY.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/22/19 03:27 PM
Dense or a pervert pretending to be innocent.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/22/19 09:57 AM
VIC - you need to fill out your interests and profile or women will pass you up. give some info. good luck.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/21/19 07:35 PM
well i can whine until i GET coffee.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/21/19 07:33 PM
just now made bacon and eggs for my SUPPER that was supposed to happen 3 hours ago.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/21/19 07:33 PM
Something Vague - there I said it !

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/21/19 07:31 PM
i wish I had a tent.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/21/19 07:30 PM
hello and welcome. It would really help if you could list several interests that you like to do. when women see I Will Tell You Later, they just move on. good luck

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/20/19 10:24 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Wed 02/20/19 10:26 PM
No1phd - I notice you have started MANY threads on dating. you are welcome to do so. But the common thought between all of them, is that you seem to lack any confidence. Your profile now says you are looking for a woman for friendship, but it also states clearly "Just here for the forums". Which IS IT??? I wish I knew how to help you. many have given ideas, but they don't seem to help. Sometimes I make a pros and cons list of what I really want and that clears my mind. Maybe you could try that so we know what you are really looking for. Good Luck.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:45 PM
Your profile is fine. I appreciate the Frankart lamp. I collect OLD Van Briggle. too bad you don't live closer. Whatever everyone suggested you get rid of, you evidently did. RockGnome was right, your little IQ statement is good.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:19 PM
It seems to me the women on here are more definite about what they want than the men are. I see more hesitation from the men than the women.
It's not that hard to figure out if you are ready or not. I don't understand men anyway. They think differently.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25