Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 08:04 PM
Amazing how long the posts are. I still think the Dems who want sanctuary cities should open their hearts AND their homes to all illegals. if one of their family is murdered, that is sad, but they don't seem to care about the Angel Moms or Angel Dads. the old saying: Put your money where your mouth is.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 08:00 PM
on the 4th season of 6 -- HELL ON WHEELS.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 05:20 PM
TOTAGE -- this is only an idea. what you wrote is clear and loving. Why not copy that and write it as a letter and mail it to her. I realize she may toss it, or choose not to read the whole thing. But life is full of taking chances. I myself if upset, am more apt to read a letter than to listen to the person on the phone, or let him/her in the front door. I feel sad that you hurt so much. Been there, done that. of course, there are 2 sides to every story. But the ones that really get hurt the worst are the children. Just think it over, and maybe write that in a letter. Good Luck.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 04:54 PM
I copied this from another post I made, but the pet saves the family !!

When 10-year-old Abigail Bruce was given a pet goat for her birthday her dad wasn’t exactly excited. “I didn’t approve of him at first,” Nick Bruce told Inside Edition. “But he’ll be here from now on.”

That’s because the goat, which Abigail named “Speedy,” turned out to be a true lifesaver two days after he came to their home in Weiner, Arkansas.
Abigail was sleeping in the living room with the goat, when Speedy woke her up by jumping on her legs and then her chest.

“I was thinking what’s happening? And all I seen was smoke,” she told local WREG TV. Abigail ran to her parents’ bedroom. Turns out the garage was on fire, but the Bruces were able to jump out of the bedroom window and onto the front lawn. The fire department showed up minutes later and extinguished the fire. However, the smoke and soot damaged everything in the house. Everything but their admiration for their life-saving goat.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 04:51 PM

i thought this topic was more for men to say what they want in life and a relationship. there are more women here, and nothing wrong with that, but guys, this is a chance to speak out.

I agree...I didn't really see many answers from men, except about breakfast. What about lunch and supper and after that? and weekends?

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 04:45 PM
RedRider - so glad to hear the birds of prey are returning. I never knew they eat smaller birds UNTIL this fall, a Keistrel flew into my glass window after capturing a pine siskin who was at my flat feeder. I got some photos of him eating the small bird as I sent photos in to Cornell University. I had never heard it mentioned before. Also glad to hear about the bees making a comeback. I have a friend whose husband lost 7 full hives three years ago to disease.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 04:38 PM
I agree with Totage.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 09:28 AM
** Huffington Post**

When 10-year-old Abigail Bruce was given a pet goat for her birthday her dad wasn’t exactly excited. “I didn’t approve of him at first,” Nick Bruce told Inside Edition. “But he’ll be here from now on.”

That’s because the goat, which Abigail named “Speedy,” turned out to be a true lifesaver two days after he came to their home in Weiner, Arkansas.
Abigail was sleeping in the living room with the goat, when Speedy woke her up by jumping on her legs and then her chest.

“I was thinking what’s happening? And all I seen was smoke,” she told local WREG TV. Abigail ran to her parents’ bedroom. Turns out the garage was on fire, but the Bruces were able to jump out of the bedroom window and onto the front lawn. The fire department showed up minutes later and extinguished the fire. However, the smoke and soot damaged everything in the house. Everything but their admiration for their life-saving goat.

**** has anyone on mingle been saved by a pet????

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 09:12 AM
Edited by FeelYoung on Sat 02/16/19 09:15 AM
There's nothing worse to me than seeing a man with severeal tattoos of women's names and hearts Cindy , Eleanor, Marge, Daisy....really a turn off when he has all the girlfriends on his body.

IMO, Aaron Neville is the ONLY man with a tattoo on his face that doesn't ruin the rest of him. Sadly, it was airbrushed out for several of his albums.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 08:59 AM
good question. I have wondered if the women even REALIZE there is tracking on the phones. They are kept in the dark about so many things by the majority of men in Arabic countries.

Tom - the wildlife problem is one of my main concerns. We are using up their habitat so quickly. Hundreds of thousands of bees have died, now the same amount of regular insects from spray and other insecticides. Birds eat the dead insect, then the birds die. and so it goes. I feel really helpless in the wildlife situation.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 08:51 AM
I believe you previously stated on another thread that you get to see your children regularly. YOu should count small blessings. Many divorced people never see their children again. Take your mind off of yourself and try some of the suggestions that people have given you. We also have suffered divorces, deaths, being widowed, or abused, etc. etc. etc. It is up to the person to pull themselves Up again and become the best person you can be. No one is saying you don't feel hurt or lonely. We all know what that feels like, but living in the past only puts you deeper into a dark place. Think of your children... how do you appear to them? they are important. Even if there's a bit of pretend, when you are with them you need to be cheerful, make their lives the best possible. PLEASE go back to your threads and read them and read this one from top to bottom. People ARE trying to be helpful.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:13 PM
I think this was discussed on another thread you started about feeling lonely. If you go back to that and read the answers, I think you will find many good suggestions. You need to keep busy so you don't dwell on the past. No matter how much we wish or pray or hope, we cannot re-create the past. In order to move ahead, please re-read the suggestions previously given.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 08:58 PM
Etta James - "I'd Rather be a Blind Girl" than lose you, boy.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 08:48 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Fri 02/15/19 08:55 PM
I see that you are from Texas.
Aggravated sexual assault is considered a 1st degree felony in Texas. The minimum imprisonment a person can get for this crime is twenty five years if victim is younger than 14 years, a deadly weapon was exhibited or used, the victim suffered significant injuries, drugs were used to execute the crime, or if the defendant tried to kill the child/person. in Texas, sometimes, judges allow individuals convicted of aggravated sexual assault crimes to serve part of their sentence on probation. It's possible he was told to register as a sex offender.

I spent 10 years working in the Nebraska corrections system and it seems VERY unlikely Aggravated would get reduced to simple assault.

You obviously rented to him as a repeat offender, so this is going to be difficult. None of this situation is good. He is a dangerous person no matter how you look at it. Access to court records of this nature vary from state to state. So, you need a good attorney or Legal Aid. If anything would happen to a neighbor, especially if he is a sex offender, you could be liable.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 07:42 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Fri 02/15/19 07:47 PM
DAT - almost scared to listen to the dumb ways ! am listening to RELAXING instrumental guitar...... oh well, gonna see what you mentioned, guitar can wait !! LOL

DAT - Guess what, THAT is SO COOL. glad i put guitar on pause. Thanx

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 07:00 PM
i have found real people in the forums. Before, I had an email relationship with a mingle guy, but he turned out to be fake. check out the topics in the forums.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 06:35 PM
Eric I was talking about YOU

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 05:22 PM
2-15-19 AURORA, Ill. (AP) — An employee of a manufacturing company opened fire at its suburban Chicago plant Friday, killing five people and wounding five police officers before he was fatally shot, police said.
Officers arrived within four minutes of receiving reports of the shooting and were fired upon as soon as they entered the 29,000-square-foot manufacturing warehouse.

*** my note: should employees be allowed concealed carry at work?

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 05:20 PM
it's a terrible idea for abused spouses - and particularly bad in Islamic countries where women cannot even go for groceries without being tracked.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 04:06 PM
I give up .... I liked you better when you were cranky.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25