Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 03/26/19 01:21 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Tue 03/26/19 01:22 PM

How else is a gun used?

oh my - education is needed here. Guns are used for hunting and the majority of hunters eat the pheasant or deer they kill. (somebody killed the cow for your big mac. ) Guns are used in the Olympics Biathlon --winter sport that combines cross-country skiing and rifle shooting. Guns are used for target practice on many levels. Ranchers use guns to scare away predators or kill them if necessary. Blue-Rock shooting is also a well known sporting event. Also we use guns for self-protection at home or on the street - if you try to kill me, I will use my gun on you. I support the NRA.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/25/19 09:41 PM
2 hours of slow instrumental guitar slow blues.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/25/19 09:39 PM
when i sold my house and huge yard 5 years ago, i had natural dark brown hair. it was traumatic for me to leave my home, but divorced husband, just couldn't work a 40 hour week and do all the yard. plus three Huskies and 3 cats. Plus lots of stairs....family moved me into duplex, had a familly snapshot taken and hair was shoulder length and dark brown. only 1 pet allowed. Too much trauma and it turned my hair gray/white.
This past weekend, I said To H*** with it, I want my brown hair. Daughter gave me a good undercut, matched the underneath brown color in back, and left my bangs gray/white. I've had a lot of compliments and mostly, "you look younger" It really sucks that men look ok in gray and age, and it counts AGAINST us women. anyway, there it is ----- have not posted a new pic since colored.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/25/19 02:11 PM
Very surprised that my root beer statement gathered so much attention. proves that a short statement is just as useful as pages of red lettered links, etc. by the way, I thoroughly enjoyed the root beer float as Mueller says there is nothing more to look for and no crimes or collusion committed. Let's all turn our attention to Israel and see how many dems are going to support Iran, supplying weapons. I find it amusing to watch all the dems fall like dominoes.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 03/24/19 07:35 PM
Everyone should just get a root beer float and laugh at the Dems. All of them are as stupid as Pelosi and AOC. Their only way to feel important is to demean others and refuse to accept facts. I'm going for root beer, its got more taste than radical Democrats.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 03/23/19 05:35 PM
posted by Charles on march 2

Lets try to make him out to be a God of some kind. Queen Esther in drag.

Pompeo says Trump is like biblical queen who saved Jews

"JERUSALEM (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told a Christian broadcast network that it's "possible" that President Donald Trump is like Queen Esther, who saved Jews in the Old Testament".

I didn''t say it, your original poster did. enuf said.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 03/22/19 08:49 PM
Those photos of immigrant children “caged” by the US? They’re from 2014 when America's second black president, Obama, was in office. Remember Billy Clinton was the first black president, and Obama is half white. SO...now new photos have been taken and distributed. In both cases, children are shown separated from their families, sleeping on the floor within steel-wire enclosures. Now if the bleeding heart Dems would just take these children into their homes, they could sleep on American beds. I personally do not have a bleeding heart. How many illegals children or adults have you taken into YOUR homes, Dems. I'd be interested to know.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 03/22/19 08:10 PM
Obama separated kids and put them in cages. Yes, let those people stay in their own country and start a revolution. Fight for their freedom, why should we do it for them? I seldom read anything on here any more because its the same gripes that began 2 years ago. Protecting our country is not picking when to be a Christian. Referring to a president as a jewish drag queen shows the miniscule intelligence of many people when "reporting" the news. I AM a Christian and I have no qualms about facing my Maker when the time comes. There are many insane individuals in our country who don't believe in Hell. Well, I assure you when their "time" is up, then they will realize too late that there is a Heaven and Hell does exist.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 03/22/19 07:43 PM
I am highly offended at the comment of "Queen Esther in drag". People who have so much hate in their hearts will be the downfall of this country. And I am willing to bet that some of them even call themselves Christian. It is NOT Christian to hate, ridicule and continuously downgrade one person or an entire population. Most of the writings on here are hashing over 1 to 2 year old subjects. Just the same quotes over and over, even using things like Yahoo news as a provider of so-called facts. Our president can take the yapping and ridicule. Most of the Congress is used to it and can handle it. But when people begin to step on the toes of Christians, you are toying with Heaven and Hell. It should stop.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 03/20/19 08:38 PM

Even when entering heaven one must pass through a gate..properly..otherwise YOU DON'T GET IN..spock whatta ya know ..morals..and if ta think a country isn't like a house then try living in your house without any walls..I guess you could always fly a drone and call the cops when someone comes and sits down on your couch and you have to provide them with services ..and you have them fill out paper work to see of they can sit down on your couch..but while they wait for the paper work to be processed ..which could take years ..they sit on your couch and you provide services..sounds like a plan...

i say let those who want illegals, take off your doors and open up your house as suggested above.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 03/20/19 04:34 PM
I am ashamed to admit I actually helped campaign for John McCain when he ran for president. I did not realize what an egotistical arrogant man he was. I am grateful that he lost. There are many military men who were POW's, but none so vocal or arrogant about it as McCain. Frankly, the man is dead and finally buried after hauling him all over the country in his coffin. Good Grief, what an embarrassment. He's DEAD. let it go. Trump should let it go, and for the good of all our military who are good and honest, let it go. McCain was just another senator who spoke out of both sides of his mouth.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 03/19/19 10:15 AM

Well unfortunately the internet and dating sites are full of people that mislead other people.. I don't think it's intentionally though... lot of people just take headshots no full length body shots.......

in reply to NO1 - I have used several full body shots. I rarely smile for a photo, it feels fake. SO, I have been deactivated twice for showing a full body shot. Even though many OTHER people do that. The reason the site gave was "profile photo must be face only and smiling) - so don't necessarily blame the person posting.
Also, i discovered you CAN put full body shots on your remaining photos. of course, not all people stick around long enough to look there, And of course there are those "special somehow" people who post no photo at all, show an outline only, or 3/4 body mixed in with a carnival ride or a herd of horses, and that seems to be fine with the site.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/18/19 07:20 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Mon 03/18/19 07:21 PM
Once Again...let the rich in California and New York City take the caravan people into their own homes. Let them sleep in rich folks beds, and rummage through the fridge and cupboards. Hmmmmm what would "they" look like in a sequined dress or tight leather jeans. Heck, some of the caravan is already dressed in stylish clothes that someone has bought for them. Let the mouthy Dems hire a translator and by all means, let the illegals drive your car(s). they can come up with a fake ID, so give them your car keys. Ask your rich attorney to put the VICTIMS of any accidents in jail in NYC or California...you know the caravan folks meant to put on the brake, not step on the gas. I could go on...but you get the picture. I don't want them in my town, my school, my house or my yard. I worked and supported my family -- if you want illegals here, YOU support them, don't use my tax dollars. And do not hire them to kill any of our politicians, dems or reps. The title of this topic borders on treason, no matter how you look at it. Enuf Said.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/18/19 11:42 AM
There is much more survelliance than anyone wants to admit. Your ISP is being traced for everything to say and do and who you contact. Google saves ALL emails from Hangouts and all phone calls made ..... Facebook is deleting all accounts that say they don't believe today's shooting by the Turk happened. Add to that all the police and government monitoring and you all should be afraid of every word you speak and print.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/18/19 10:58 AM
There is no comparison at all between McCarthy and Trump. This is incorrect foolish thinking. I believe that many people against the MAGA hat are searching far and wide and WAY back into history to find something to back them up. It's ridiculous to think that a Make America Great Again is anything more than a slogan.
just look at the stupidity of Pelosi, O'Rouke who says I was Born to Do This, --Elizabeth Warren lying about her ethnic heritage, Stuttering Joe Biden, good old Uncle Joe who says what he means, then denies that he meant it. Frankly i think it shows a great lack of understanding to attack the MAGA hat. How does anyone know if I am a Klan member or not? How do I know that the various posters on this thread are or are not members? KKK is not stupid..they don't wear their outfits in daylight. Anyone comparing the maga hat to the KKK needs to re-check their so-called "facts".

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 03/14/19 06:59 PM
Generally, the most-talked about people are those that some folks are afraid of. Think back to the old West flyers that offered a bounty on men that the public was afraid of. Think about sports, where the roughest players get more interivews and more write-ups than guys that tackle quickly and go back to their position. It's my belief that the left realizes Trump is RIGHT on so many things, they are afraid he will get re-elected. It's the stupid LEFT that keeps him in the spotlight. why is that? The easiest way to have someone forgotten is not to print about him or talk about him/her every day. But they continue to use Trumps name in every story possible. So, no matter what drivel they write, it's because they are afraid that the majority of people are pleased with his accomplishments. Go ahead, Left, keep on pointing him out, you only hurt yourselves by keeping our president front and center. If you had any truth in your statements at all, you would just be quiet and left things occur naturally. I have to laugh when I read your statements.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 03/12/19 07:38 PM
Rozie that is Some Cat ! besides every other trait, your cat TALKS. LOL
for everyone out there, I have a black rescue cat, Zeke. He was in a no kill shelter for FIVE years. He is happy here, loves to sit on the arm of my overstuffed chair and watch me read or watch TV, but he does NOT like to be held --- to many years of fending for himself I suppose.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/11/19 07:51 PM
i think poster means FEEL --- but feel WHAT we just don't know

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/11/19 07:11 PM

Zachary Taylor, no. Heck, he didn't even vote before he became president. Another little curious thing- his second daughter was married to Jefferson Davis for a time. (She died three months after they were married)

I love those Confederates. Maybe we can get another Robert E. Lee to run for president. And stop pulling down historical statues. If no Lee, then I will vote for Trump again if he decides to run.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 03/11/19 07:05 PM
If i was married and husband said he didn't want to be married anymore, then i would want a divorce. For me, it would be impossible to live with him as a roommate and watch him go out on dates, etc. And no way would I be cooking meals for him or doing his laundry. I have lived with two husbands and I have lived alone. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. But try to hang on to someone, even if it is to split the bills, is not an option in my mind. Stay married and work on it, or live alone.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25