Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/20/19 08:12 PM
When I was dating my first husband, we knew each other in high school...life was fun, and we both had jobs when we married, and sex was a big part of it.
With second husband we spent 6 months just talking and holding hands, the first kiss made me tremble all over and I still have that feeling when I think of him. We were together 24/7 for weeks at a time, until i started working at the prison. I was so happy to get home and hold him.
Now, it seems like the older the men are the more icky they get.
I have a friend who works at a senior home and she freely uses the term "dirty old man" for many of the residents. It seems that thoughts of grabbing, mauling and hoping for real sex is all that is on their minds. I find some of those same thoughts from people in the forum community.
I for one wish I could find a man who didn't smoke or swear, that I could have an INTELLIGENT conversation with, and who was willing to make some commitment with honesty, sex and affection, and enjoy the future. But the odds on that happening get smaller every day.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/20/19 10:43 AM
luv2rok - go for it. my 2nd husband was 18 years younger than me but we had so much in common. were happy and busy for 23 years, then somehow he started drinking heavily & threatened me. Didnt want it to go to abuse, so called 911. Still love him, but not going to put myself in danger. If it feels right to you, and him, that's all that matters.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 02/19/19 05:56 PM
I am much older than you, but a total of 8 dirty old men have asked me to marry them on their first message. I would not even consider a video chat.
Good Grief, are people really so desperate? I am not talking here about young foreign people, these were USof A men. (gag)

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 02/19/19 03:01 PM
1. Liars
2. Liver
3. Animals being abused or neglected

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 02/19/19 02:53 PM
Men who flirt a lot shy away from a monogamous relationship with any woman.
A Flirt is a lady's man.

I agree. There is a big difference in talking to other women - vs flirting. I think that becomes part of a man's personality and eventually leads to lies. It's really embarrassing to be on a date and have the man you are with flirting with other women. If its a serious boyfriend or husband, that is simply looking for trouble. and yes, he's a lady's man.

WEBSTER:
noun: lady's man
a man who enjoys spending time and flirting with women.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 02/19/19 08:58 AM
I am going the POST office. I have no POSTage here at home. When I get home I am going to put up a POSTer of Anson Mount.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 10:40 PM
R U still DOING this ? OK you asked for it....

POST Consumer Brands is an American cereal brand that includes Honey Bunches of Oats, Pebbles, POST Shredded Wheat, POST Raisin Bran, Grape-Nuts, and etc.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 10:33 PM
Thats not even funny.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 09:57 PM
it is updated.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 09:16 PM
I think it is about comparing hot air balloons to human life and/or actual skin & bones. Youth vs Age on either or both

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 09:01 PM
I have actually discovered I can delete OR block and not feel any regret of doing it !!! -- it does occupy a certain amount of my time however because even though I save my contact settings, mingle somehow changes them every 3-4 days to accept EVERYONE !

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 08:53 PM
Rosie - Zeke send his regards to Pumpkin.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 08:51 PM
SAND - i can't advertise a specific place here, but type in "chat with people in Finland" and several sites will pop up. Try meeting some people who actually live there. good luck

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 08:42 PM

Open up a small Chinese take out restaurant.. or even Korean B Que.. doesn't matter. Have your husband sign the papers.

Work the counter while he cooks the food. Meet a nice guy.. fool around on the side.. divorce your husband because he works to much.. then get the restaurant in the divorce. Sell it, take the money and split with the new guy.

Hope this helps

Green Eyes - I want to look deeply into your eyes and tell you that You are a BAD BOY ! lol

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 08:34 PM
I think her profile will be update real soon. :)

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 08:25 PM
ahhhh - sigh of relief cuz I know my way around LOL

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 08:16 PM
Westy - to whom are you referring noobs.??
noobs
a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 08:11 PM
I grew up without a telephone in the house. Dad was a rural mail carrier and delivery time depended on the weather, so he didnt want people calling the house. We got a phone when I was 17, so before that boys had to drive to my house to ask for a date. Our family wrote letters and mailed them to plan get-to-gathers. Now kids cannot even read cursive writing.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 07:59 PM
Hello Argo - mockingbirds are wrong. This is from Lincoln Journal-Star Jan. 25, 2019. Offutt Airbase Moving to Lincoln first part of December while Runway at Offutt is repaired.
Lt. Col. Vance Goodfellow, deputy commander of the 55th Wing's Mission Support Group, told the Lincoln Airport Authority on Thursday that Offutt recently received approval from the secretary of the Air Force to go ahead with a full runway replacement.

The project, which has an estimated cost of as much as $100 million, has been a priority of Nebraska's congressional delegation.

Sen. Deb Fischer, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, added language to the fiscal 2019 national defense authorization act that was intended to ensure the project got done..

The 55th Wing conducts intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and electronic attack missions from Offutt, which is in Bellevue. Its fleet includes the OC-135B Open Skies Treaty observation aircraft, WC-135 Constant Phoenix atmospheric collection aircraft and RC-135V/W Rivet Joint electronic intelligence collection aircraft.

The wing would be based out of Lincoln during the runway project, which is estimated to last about a year.

To accommodate the 55th Wing, the Lincoln Airport needs some work, including updates to a former maintenance hangar so it can accommodate larger military aircraft and repairs to an airport apron that would be used by the military jets. If all goes as planned, military aircraft from Offutt Air Force Base will start flying out of Lincoln in December.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 07:52 PM

I'm still amused, that the baby shaker got any votes.
She seriously looks like she ate the whole
bag of crazy.

I don't think she ate the whole bag, Ilhan Omar and Pelosi dipped into it also.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25