Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 04/20/19 10:26 PM
I get very disgusted with the on-going news and fake news media , as well as the newspapers writing junk stories about Trump. Right now the stock market is at a wonderful HIGH. Some prices are going up, but other items are much lower in price. I notice many stores are installed "self-checkouts" which means they have to hire less workers to check out at retail stores. 2 friends and myself have made it a point not to use the robot checkouts. Hopefully many people will continue to go through the lines with real people printing up your sales receipt. My grocery store stated that the robot line saves time and one day I told the lone worker in that area, that the lady going out the door shoplifted at least 5 items. He stopped her and searched her with the help of another employee... she had More than 5 things tucked away and the police were called. I am sure that somehow Trump will get blamed for that also.

Another thing that irritates me, is al these stupid articles about Mitt Romney. I didnt want him as president, and now even less as a member of congress. People have a right to like him if they wish to, but I think he's as crooked as many of the long-time senators. We desperately need term limits in the House and Senate.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 04/20/19 10:05 PM
Rozie asks about the child in your profile pic.... I sure don't see that picture. Someone else without a photo tells you to trim your beard. I would ignore ALL of that. YOu appear to be a nice looking young man with a job and probably a sense of
humor. It wouldnt hurt to add a few more interests to your profile. And also know that you will meet some real people here on forums.

Have some fun with this and don't take anyone too seriously.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 04/20/19 09:55 PM
I do not believe in declawing a cat. They cannot climb a tree or fight back if attacked.. BUT, I got a rescue cat from No Kill Shelter and they declaw and neuter all cats before adopting out. I am considering a halter to tak him out for a walk this summer, or just have him near while i enjoy late evening breeze. But then is he going to sprint for door constantly? ANYONE with Cat Experience with Harness, please advise.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 04/20/19 09:47 PM
You can die without WATER in 3 days. Few people have lived over 2 weeks without FOOD. Many people live their entire lives without SEX. I have places to go and people to see, so going to keep my food and give up the sex. (you DO know you can still have sex at 100 years old - but not if you have not been eating up til then !!)

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 04/20/19 09:41 PM
It takes a lot of time to trust someone. I emailed a guy for a couple months, he lived near me and even in mail he was pushy. Then, being fairly new to the game, I stupidly gave out phone #. That afternoon he phoned me 3 times. Proposed marriage. never said anything really off-color, but wanted to "hear" a kiss over the phone. I told him he was crackers, way off base and different than the mail.
So he got mad and hung up At 10 pm he called and said he realized that he was not down on one knee when he proposed, but NOW he was, and asked again. I told him I was standing on my head. That all the blood had rushed to my brain and that is a sign that I should tell him NO and DO NOT CALL AGAIN. actually that was the end of it. Sometimes you have to act crazy to get RID of a crazy person. i dont give out phone #'s ever again.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 04/12/19 04:14 PM
Sometimes (not always) I feel like men need to be taken care of. Women can tolerate a lot of pain, men often turn into babies.. Women are supposedly able to handle divorce, children and finances where men just "let it happen" This does NOT mean ALL men.... only some. But I think my emotional rating is a 7 or 8 while my former relationships, the men were at a 4.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 04/07/19 02:44 PM
It's easy to see why the governments all over the world are in turmoil, Citizens want to be heard.... in some countries like the Congo and Venezuela they are just shot in the streets. In France and England and India they mob the streets with signs and throw stones and start fires but nothing changes. In the USA the media is Fake and unstable so you can have ONE speaker on THREE different channels saying 3 different things. All the people posting on here are desperate to push THEIR link to the front but I think many are like myself and read the writing but never click on the link. It used to be that journalism was an honorable profession. But now it has lowered itself to National Enquirer levels. So worldwide, you have people screaming at each other, trying to kill others and trying to sneak into or out of countries. It's a very sad state of affairs. I see no one on here, liberal OR conservative who has really posted a short summary of the TRUE state of affairs here in the USA. I feel like it was so much simpler in WWII when you knew who the bad guys were and you knew who had your back. Enuf said.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 04/07/19 11:16 AM
I do not believe Trump will be "going out" in 2020. I think the Dems will mess up their debates, that Pelosi will be replaced and Trump will be re-elected. I have no money or I would make a sizable bet. :)

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 04/06/19 05:42 PM
White bed sheets? that is a very optimistic view when our country is in trouble. That thought should not be considered.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 04/06/19 03:24 PM

SOMEONE must stop these people pouring into our country. They are like any other group of people. Some are good and honest, while others are vicious and truly outlaws. If we need a military coup here in the United States, then I feel that is the best way now to take over command and close the border. It is unfortunate when good people must suffer due to the bad...but I do not see any Dems offering to fence off a huge portion of their property, install water, bathrooms, and homes for these people. The general population can no longer tolerate most of our tax money going for supplying illegals with necessities when we have CITIZENS in need. Its time for someone to do something drastic.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 04/05/19 07:56 PM
I think that sounds rather Abusive !

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 04/04/19 01:05 PM
Even I at my age and living rural know where to go to get a FAKE drivers license and other things. There is nothing to stop them from getting photo ID and a license. Its WRONG. They are getting enough free things and they do NOT know how to drive in the United states. Even teens have to take drivers tests and often fail because they are unsteady or dont know all the rules. NO DRIVERS LICENSES for illegals.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 04/04/19 12:55 PM
IS this a SERIOUS question? or a joke?

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 04/04/19 11:30 AM
I still dont know where the chart with Obamas photo on came from. People keep reposting it, but I can neither agree nor disagree unless I know where it comes from. Can admin or the OP or someone tell me where you found that? I have searched back statements and cannot find the original. So therefore, it means nothing. I am sincere in wanting to know where does that comparison come from. If we are to let everyone know where we get our info, then all the repostings should also be easy to look up.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 04/03/19 07:17 PM
ahh yes, tomorrow I can look forward to many news stories about Jerry Nadler.
ohhh, can hardly wait. it can possibly have lots of twists and turns. iT will spice up my Thursday.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 04/03/19 07:10 PM
Will someone explain the meaning of the blue and red ink. It used to be red for links and black for opinions. I do not understand what the blue is for. Please advise.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 04/03/19 02:06 PM
www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/

March 5, 2019

President Trump has tried to halt the arrival of undocumented migrants by beefing up border security, limiting who qualifies for asylum and, for a while, separating migrant children from their parents at the border. However, figures released on Tuesday suggest that those measures are failing to deter tens of thousands of migrants from journeying over land to the United States.

Indeed, after shriveling to the smallest total in five decades, the number of migrants intercepted at the southern border — the best indicator of how many undocumented people are entering the United States — is soaring again.

Border authorities detained nearly twice as many migrants — 268,044 — in the first five months of the fiscal year that started in October than were detained in the same period the previous year.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 04/03/19 01:47 PM
www.desmoinesregister.com
The need for housing in southwest Iowa is so acute that each new obituary reads like a real estate listing.

"The joke is that good homes sell at the funeral home," said Manning City Clerk Dawn Meyer.

This story of Iowans desperately looking for suitable housing is hardly unique to Manning.

At the inaugural Iowa Rural Development Summit in 2016, organizers heard the same complaint over and over: There just is not enough housing outside of Iowa's booming metropolitan areas.

The problem is widespread, affecting small communities in every corner of the state. And it runs deep.

"It's owner-occupied housing. It's new construction. It's rehab of existing homes. It's multi-unit rentals. It's affordable housing. It's senior housing," said Bill Menner, director of the Iowa Rural Development Council. "Communities are struggling with every one of those elements."

Demand is so great that many Iowa communities have already taken matters into their own hands, offering creative financing or incentives for new homes and renovations. And one Des Moines-area builder is considering an entire division devoted to building new homes in rural Iowa.
this backs up original post ---Al Jazeera's Andy Gallacher has this report from rural Florida.:

affordable housing in the US is not just a problem in big cities. US housing crisis: New focus on rural area.
More and more Americans are struggling to pay their rent - and the problem is not just limited to major cities. Politicians met on Tuesday to discuss the growing housing crisis in rural areas which leaves millions without a decent place to live.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 04/03/19 01:37 PM
www.theguardian.com

Joe Biden responds to misconduct allegations: 'I will be more mindful' –
Former vice-president says it’s his ‘responsibility’ to be more careful after several women said his touching made them uncomfortable.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 04/03/19 09:33 AM
Al Jazeera's Andy Gallacher has this report from rural Florida.:

affordable housing in the US is not just a problem in big cities. US housing crisis: New focus on rural area.
More and more Americans are struggling to pay their rent - and the problem is not just limited to major cities. Politicians met on Tuesday to discuss the growing housing crisis in rural areas which leaves millions without a decent place to live.
If we have problems now, think how much worse it will be with people pouring over our southern border. Are we to displace Americans and give their apartments to illegals?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25