Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 10:12 AM
Edited by FeelYoung on Wed 01/23/19 10:17 AM
The first paragraph is a repeat of my much earlier post:
Went to high school with first husband, 11 years and 2 children later I couldn't trust him, like him, tolerate him. done. Raised my girls. When they were college, I was 46 and met a 28 year old. one year later we got married. Meshed wonderfully in all aspects. Started a furniture refinishing business, bought land in the mountains, traveled, did whatever we wanted and made plenty of money. 25 years later he began to drink heavily and threatened me. Done. Still is the love of my life, but glad he moved to another state. Age is what you make of it.

this is new: I don't want to take care of an OLD MAN. That means anyone more than 4 years older than me. call me an OLD WOMAN. I AM. But inside I am still 46.. still liking all kinds of music, movies, traveling, have increased my knowledge of many things but basically I have not changed. I had fibromyalgia THEN and still have it. Otherwise in good healthy physically and mentally. That's my thinking only. Everyone has to decide for themself.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 09:50 AM
Edited by FeelYoung on Wed 01/23/19 09:51 AM
So far I think everyone on forums is correct, that only real people are here, and the remainder MAY not be real.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/23/19 09:47 AM
[/quote}

Trust isn't something that is quantitative, it can't be measured in percentages, you either trust someone or you don't. Going onto a relationship BEFORE you trust someone is foolish in my opinion and something I won't do. During the dating period preceding entering into a relationship is when trust should be established.....but to each their own.

I agree with Toody. I really thought I could trust my husbands PRE-marriage or I would not have married them. I thought we had established trust, So that for ME says most men are not reliable. My father was reliable. I am looking for someone like him, and that seems to have only a 1% chance.
I would never get into a live-in relationship or marriage with someone without spending LOTS of time with him beforehand.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:39 PM

Online.

Why is it older women get asked for updated photo!!
My picture is Oct. 2018

Don't Men realize Many women age well !!

I viewed so many 49 ,50 year old Men who Looked 70's.

:smile: Men age too!! And put false ages on profiles more than Women.

Toody, you have a GREAT photo. so many men who say they are 50 look more like 70 or 80.
I don't get it. A woman ages and has some wrinkles and no one wants her. Men go bald, sick,
uninteresting and yet some woman wants them.... even more so if they are rich. There's something wrong with the "system".

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:34 PM
yes, but I taught a parakeet to say 6 different sentences when I was a teenager. I do love dogs however, they can only pant, bark and growl.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:24 PM
my husband cooked breakfast, lunch and supper for 2 weeks while I recovered from surgery years ago. But never again. Always sucked up to me with "oh, you make food taste better" etc. Men have a way of whining and wheedling to get what they want. LOL

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:18 PM
please pass the bacon.... with 2 of you, surely there is EXTRA ---yep BACON

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:15 PM
so much information and so little truth. Actually I get 98% of my news from Aljazeera and the british Guardian. They are more on top of things and tell more facts than USA newspapers. or TV.
If I was younger and had more money, you can bet I would be particpating in protests all over the country. I seldom watch late night comedians, but did see Alex-whatever Ortiz-Cortez last night. Huge mouth yapping, eating ice cream with host, and totally empty headed statements. Concerned to see where our country is headed. Sometimes I dream of going back in time and being a pioneer.
And yes, I split wood for years for our wood stove, I can fish and shoot a gun, and prefer nature to crowds of foolish people. Have met half a dozen people on here I would love to spend time with.
But alas, distance forbids.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:07 PM
i like men that are younger than me because I just totally deny that I am getting older !

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 07:29 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Tue 01/22/19 07:34 PM

There tired of there 19 cats and need some action bigsmile

19 imaginary? or literal? cats. if I had 19 cats, i would have no time left to jab around at Pelosi.

and I do believe in chem trails. look at all the new and unusual diseases we have. My ex-husband and two friends (we were still married) went to Offutt Air Base in Omaha and bought military generators for Y2K. We used it for years. I don't trust ANY government...ours, Russia, Iran, India, Pakistan, France, etc. etc. etc.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 07:12 PM
TOODY - you are right. she was married twice and Kurt was married once. all short-lived. Then they met and have been together for 30 years. I want to try that..... of course, I'd be 105 then, but had 2 aunt lived to be over 100. I still say it depends on the people.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 06:37 PM
I have felt both - suspicion and jealousy. Both are nerve-racking. My suspicions turned out to be reality, then I was both angry and jealous. I remember taking a long walk on a gravel road at midnight and being gone about an hour. I had one of my huskies with me. The night air and walking made me "see" that I could never trust this man, and when I went home, I phoned him and said our relationship was over. Believe it or not, he just said OKAY and hung up. Glad i took a walk.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 06:28 PM
SAM - sorry to hear RIP. I hope you find some comfort tonight.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 06:27 PM
there's a lot of girls in India, but without a photo and some interests, you are not going to meet one of them. please fill out your profile and good luck

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 12:31 PM

Classic example, if there are a dozen open chairs in a waiting area, and only you and one other person waiting, do NOT choose the one right next to them, especially not if it puts you between the person and the door. You'll come across as fencing them in.

What Igor said has happened to me several times....both men and women sitting beside me in empty room. it feels creepy. I always get up, grab a magazine from another table and sit elsewhere. When in an elevator, I move to the front by the door and push the next floor button, get off and walk up OR down the stairs as needed..

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 11:47 AM
i don't hate the Patriots. I DETEST THEM. go RAMS

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 11:46 AM
you are too smart. you know things i don't know

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 11:44 AM
Liberty

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:11 AM
i have a lot of great conversations with men in the grocery aisle or the doctors office and THEN
the Wife appears.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:01 AM
Gopher

( the animal ) in high school, we girls sang a song We are the Gopher girls, We go-fer boys.)