Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 04/03/19 09:22 AM
Trump had several thousand for his rally in Michigan, whereas O'Rourke only had about 500 at his rally in El Paso. There are so many Dems wanting to be president that they are spending all their money a year before election rallies even start.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 04/02/19 09:20 PM
People who like Obama thought he was great. Those of us who felt he was damaging
the economy, being a goofball bowing to Arabian leaders and kissing their rings, and all the other stupid things he did --well, it just was downright embarrassing to REAL AMERICANS. Now Michelle Obama has interviewed with the Smollett trial by talking to the DA ahead of time, and as media has reported, she spoke in favor of Smollett. When will the Clintons and Obamas realize we are tired of them, their arrogance and their interference. Frankly I hope Hillary runs for office again so we can teach her once and for all that NO ONE wants her in politics.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 04/01/19 07:34 PM
john, quantify means to express or measure. So if you are unable to measure any emotion, how does that help to answer the question or refer to the topic?

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 04/01/19 03:24 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Mon 04/01/19 03:26 PM
Old Kid, its simple. you know what your pain level is when you go to a doctor 1-10.
Well, this is emotionally.... How do you rate your relationships?? 1 to 10.
I rate mine at an 8 if the other person can carry a conversation. Doesn't talk about himself constantly. Is clean and in reasonable health. If I cannot get words out of him, the rating immediately goes to about a 4. Especially if we have had 2 to 3 dates. Personal care enters into it, but for me, its mainly the person being able to talk about a wide range of subjects. So I rate it at an 8 for most guys. The few that are zombies don't get the 2nd or 3rd meeting. I don't expect anyone to reach a 10 I am not able to be a 10 or sometimes not even a 9. The other thing I look for is if a relationship progresses to kissing, etc., it's a 7 or 8 if both of us have like/care/love feelings for the other, but if its just to get to Third Base or Home Run, that's the end of the relationship.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 03/31/19 09:07 PM

I could care less what people wear in public. The prayer was given in a Christian English-speaking government meeting. SO, to ME, they are out of place wearing the head gear. And they knew what they were getting into when they ran for office.

bluegrass, you did not read what I wrote. I dont care what people wear IN PUBLIC. the headgear is out of place when they are working in our government. read it all again. its clear.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 03/31/19 07:37 PM
ieele - I agree with Cat - she sounds jealous. I also think she has no real idea what she wants, possibly immature or bipolar. Hupuppy is wrong. People DO send mixed signals. It's my belief that she wanted to date other men, wanted to let go and thought to herself (I'll keep him in case others fall through) She probably panicked a little when you were injured. Now that you are well, she's back to being selfish and jealous. I doubt this has much to do with YOU at all. like i said, she is immature and selfish, and she IS sending mixed messages. I went through this many years ago with my ex and finally changed my phone number. We didn't have social media then, we wrote letters. Whenever I got one from him, I wrote RETURN TO SENDER and did not open it. Why read his mixed messages. When he knocked on the door, i did not answer. I let his best guy friend know I was NOT taking my ex back and hoped he would pass that on. It might take awhile, but I can assure you your ex is going to be like this emotionally possibly Forever. Take steps to stay away from her. You are not responsible if she chooses to cry or whine. Get away from her and move on. Best of luck to you.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 03/31/19 01:38 PM
I could care less what people wear in public. The prayer was given in a Christian English-speaking government meeting. SO, to ME, they are out of place wearing the head gear. And they knew what they were getting into when they ran for office.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 03/31/19 01:30 PM
I worked with a dog rescue years ago, most of the time the rescue work was sickening and I'd go home and cry. You cannot believe the evil, vile horrendous things people did to dogs. not printable here. - I always said if I was powerful enough I would do to each person what they did to the dog

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 03/31/19 12:42 PM
most of this jibberish seems off topic.
If the Muslim representative didn't want to hear about Jesus she should not have entered politics. We have always opened certain meetings with prayer. This is the United States so we speak English and Pray Christian prayers. If she wanted to hear Muslim prayers, then she should have run for politics in any number of overseas countries. Perhaps she would be able to make a difference in their policies. Or perhaps since she is a woman, the Muslim country would not even have allowed her to participate in an election. Either way, she is here, so When in Rome, (do as the Romans do). St. Ambrose 347AD. I personally am offended by Johnson-Harrell's wearing of that rag around her head, just like a couple of younger Muslims in Washington do. We do have freedom of religion, but flaunting their headware goes beyond that. Do Jews wear a kippah hat to vote in congress? There are many religious symbols that are not worn when doing business in Washington DC. Johnson-Harrell's main purpose here is not that she is "so offended", its because she wants more divisiveness and to cause trouble for both sides.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 03/30/19 08:14 PM
Let's move away from "Uncle Joe" a minute and examine the motives of Michelle Obama talking to Cook County Attorney General about Smollett.... and then the black, gay, so-called actor get ALL charges dismissed. He's an embarrassment to black people and gay people. What about the two brothers he paid? They are going to serve time in JAIL. WHY? why should they pay the price when Smollett is buddies with the Obamas. It's totally disgusting. AND the AG sealed the files so we can't see exactly what Michelle promised, paid or suggested. Disgusting.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 03/30/19 07:51 PM
how about those who type BOARD when they mean BORED. ??

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 03/30/19 07:48 PM
Poetry - how about if I say some of us "older" women can be pretty "catty" does that qualify?

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 03/30/19 07:43 PM
I'm getting real tired of all this POSTing.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 03/29/19 08:04 PM
No1phd - just a hint, I have seen the majority of your posts since you joined and have NEVER seen anything optimistic in your viewpoint. It's time to lighten up a bit. and R2D2 - keep the name, you are intriquing, young enough to be my son... but i loved R2D2 the moment the film came out You could use 1 photo with a bit more light.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 03/28/19 07:55 PM
jesse smollett case where he paid 2 men to attack him.... DA dropped the charges on him. But the 2 men are being prosecuted. News said tonight it is confirmed that former First Lady Michelle Obama contacted the Cook County DA on behalf of Smollett. the Rich getting charges dropped on an actor !!! I feel sorry for the 2 young men who will spend time in prison. Obamas were and are rotten. I knew there was something rotten about that case -- this confirms it. Dems sicken me with their low-life tricks.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 03/28/19 06:52 PM
oh yeah, i almost forgot
BUILD THAT WALL
* I have the right to remain silent, but I do not have the ability.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 03/28/19 06:49 PM

Adam Schiff is truly one of the most idiotic Dems I've ever seen. Show him a dog and he will insist it's a duck because he is so full of hate and arrogance. Show him there was NO collusion and he insists he knows better. I'd laugh at him if he wasn't such a sad figure. Schiff is exposed as a total fool and needs to resign from his Intelligence committee.

So its only Natural that Democrats become fools also by listening to schiff. The so-called investigation has been going on for 2 years with NO collusion. I am going to borrow my neighbors' dog and parade him in front of Schiff - and I bet you a dollar he says its a duck.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 03/28/19 06:04 PM
Adam Schiff is truly one of the most idiotic Dems I've ever seen. Show him a dog and he will insist it's a duck because he is so full of hate and arrogance. Show him there was NO collusion and he insists he knows better. I'd laugh at him if he wasn't such a sad figure. Schiff is exposed as a total fool and needs to resign from his Intelligence committee.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 03/27/19 07:04 PM
Affected and Effected - which to use where????

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 03/26/19 08:46 PM
I dont nudge anyone. if they want to meet me, I might nudge them to get out of the coffee booth a little quicker. Otherwise its just like getting junk mail in the U.S. post office box. AND i am learning every day that no one really reads my profile. They just contact me. 99% get deleted.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25