Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 07:43 PM
I married 1st husband when I was 18 & he was 22 -- lasted 11 years. alone 17 years. Married 2nd man when he was 28 and I was 46... lasted 23 years. now have been alone for 6 years -- Age doesn't enter into it for me.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/18/19 11:17 AM
I wouldn't want three transvestites in MY house. would rather have another dog or cat.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 10:04 PM
click on CONTACT US on the same page you see your post.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 09:54 PM
Mueller is just "milking the system" by inventing new investigations. reminds me of how long the Whitewater scandal was in progress against Clinton. Give it up, there IS NO RUSSIAN anything. Dems make me want to buy one of those posters of Vladimir Putin shirtless on a horse.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 08:57 PM
Does anyone agree that construction projects should be totally done instead of Piece-Work?
Omaha, Ne. --Air Force shifts gears, plans full replacement for Offutt's crumbling, 77-year-old runway.
Offutt's 55th Wing had planned to begin a reconstruction project later this year that would replace about one-fourth of the runway that was in the worst condition, at a cost of nearly $100 million. Instead, the entire 11,700-foot airstrip will be torn up and a new surface installed.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 08:22 PM
VERY SLOW blues --some instrumental, some with vocals. Feel like I'm in the Big Easy.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 08:18 PM
Rosie - if you find the time, message me. ours timed out and gone. :)

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 07:16 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Sun 02/17/19 07:17 PM
HARD - i find it hilarious that your previous quotes regarding POLLING are all from CNN (excuse me while I laugh again ) CNN - the Leader of Fake News. They probably have some nerds in the basement of their building throwing darts at a Number system and then use THOSE numbers for their "polls". Give me a break. At least come up with a good conservative source for polling numbers. LOL

and its good to see that you AGREE at times it IS a CIRCUS ! thank you.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 06:37 PM
paying for poor white Americans is because they are CITIZENS. Not illegals. I am not concerned with what color someone is... I am concerned that our tax dollars are paying for illegals, let their own country pay. It is not MY fault they don't have quality government.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 03:05 PM

Well there would be far fewer blacks in this country if it wasn't for slavery, and therefore many of these people who like to bring up slavery would actually not even exist if it weren't for slavery. However if you consider the pay and living conditions of some of these illegal emigrants it isn't all that better than some of the slaves. Honestly the illegal emigrants probably cost the US less than the legal ones that live in poverty and receive money from programs and assistance. Clearly there is a wide range of people here illegally, while a small portion commit violent crimes, others petty crimes, it comes down to ALL of them are guilty of a crime just by being here illegally. That doesn't mean I still don't enjoy the fruit and vegetables they pick, enjoy the food they cook for me at restaurants, or their skills doing landscaping and roofing. The problem is we can't have the best of both worlds.

Thank you for posting Truth.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 03:04 PM
I support ICE, the BORDER PATROL and the NRA - Every one of those groups can report numbers Truthfully.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 03:00 PM
Actually it is NOT the 9th District Circuit. Its the 9th District CIRCUS.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 02:54 PM
Remember, WE stole California, Texas and MORE from Mexico. The Governor of California actually wants to give it Back to them. OH YES, I think they'd be perfectly willing to add NYC to that bit of land also.
So Far, Texas has a grip on it and willing to fight for Border Protection
Dems are basically blind to the truth.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 12:49 PM
It's time to forget about slaves and what happened over 100 years ago. Its time to focus on keeping our country safe. I don't care if its Hondurans or Swiss people, we need to keep known criminals out of our country. We have enough home-grown bad people without these huge caravans.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 11:31 AM
Right now the Southern Border is the MOST illegals coming in. Of course we should check ALL ports of entry, but it does not help when New York City and California advertise they will give sanctuary to all. After all, WE stole Texas and the border states from the MExicans. Why don't all Texans, Arizonians, etc. move to the midwest and give their land back to MEXICO ???

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 02/17/19 10:39 AM
OlderGuy is NOT talking about race. He is talking about NUMBERS and Criminal background checks.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 09:36 PM
Tom which would you rather have, 10,000 posts or 10,000 Dollars?
WAIT, I did NOT offer the $$$ just asking.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 09:30 PM

High education does tend to come with higher intelligence. I already explained this thoroughly in my previous post.

I have to disagree with that statement. I worked for 47 years in many different companies. Often the persons with the most education could not spell correctly, dictate letters correctly, and had egotistical manners. As far as common sense, the so-called "less educated" had great ideas and presented themselves more professionally. The higher intelligence part came in if they were botanical researchers for example, but then they were only more intelligent in their chosen field and could not carry a regular conversation. I've written commercials for radio, been a secretary at a printing company and insurance company, a physical therapist aid at Veterans Hospital, and a variety of other things, as well as owning a furniture restoration business, and finally retired from Corrections (prison) where the majority of inmates had more intelligence than the guards.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 09:06 PM
All the young women recently elected to the House --- most talk without knowing anything.

The newly Democratic-controlled House overhauled a 181-year-old rule that banned hats from the floor to accommodate lawmakers who wear religious headwear.
The ban was lifted in a provision included in a rules package that the House passed in a 234-197 vote
The rule change to overhaul the ban on head coverings, which has reportedly been in place since 1837, now reads: “During the session of the House, a Member, Delegate, or Resident Commissioner may not wear nonreligious headdress or a hat or remain by the Clerk’s desk during the call of the roll or the counting of ballots.”
The argument to lift the ban was proposed by Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) last month and later by Rep. Jim McGovern (D-Mass.) to accommodate Omar, who is the first member of Congress to wear a religious headscarf.

Next thing you know we will revert to the Muslim call to prayer instead of what the United States has always done. Remember it was Obama who said "the most beautiful sound in the world is the morning Muslim call to prayer".

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 02/16/19 08:42 PM
it never left Moscow.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25