Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/28/19 07:34 PM

Even in high school, I had a teacher tell us to believe only 10% of what we read and 5% of what we hear.... to work only with what we KNOW to be a fact. I see that now the "witch hunt" has moved into Israel. We as humans will never learn.

BUILD THAT WALL
* I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/28/19 07:12 PM
I know a lot of older people who sound like teenagers. I dont believe anything Cohen says. don't care. He's a liar. Trump "walked out" because in order for Kim to give up nukes, we first have to remove all our military from South Korea. BUT, its not over, and its more than any other prez has ever gotten done. And I really enjoyed his talk with the soldiers in Alaska while refueling this morning.

BUILD THAT WALL
* I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 08:00 PM
Each of us is entitled to our own opinion. I like the things our president has accomplished. Won't change my mind about that. Who knows --maybe Jim Acosta is writing all the bad articles about Trump.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 07:44 PM
Trump and Kim Un:

In Hanoi on Wednesday, when they held a brief one-on-one chat and had a social dinner, the two again displayed outward signs of an unlikely bromance, clasping hands and appearing to share jokes as reporters shouted questions.

Trump described Kim as a "great leader" and said his country had "tremendous economic potential, unbelievable, unlimited" as he vowed to "help" North Korea achieve those goals.

In return, Kim appeared to have been counting the days until he saw Trump again."We came all the way to Hanoi to meet again, 261 days later," he told the US president, vowing to do his best to ensure a "great outcome" from the talks.

courtesy of Aljazeera

I don't care about Cohen...he can handle himself in spite of liberals.
BUILD THE WALL.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 06:37 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Wed 02/27/19 06:39 PM

The left, will always twist, spin, and use blatant deception,
to achieve their goals.

That's why I get my news from The Guardian in Great Britain and Aljazera instead of the Washington Post or New York Times. i like facts not "spin".

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 06:31 PM
I come from a military family, father in Navy WW!, brother in Navy in WWII, sister's husband in Air Force in WWII, Korea,& Vietnam. plus 4 cousins in army in Desert Storm. NONE were drafted. They all volunteered to serve their country. And yes, they ALL were in war zones.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 06:13 PM
of course there is no MILITARY THREAT on the southern border... key word in there is Military. the threat is illegal people coming here with no jobs, needing housing, having disease and displacing Americans. So there really IS a threat at the border.

BUILD THAT WALL
*I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 05:37 PM
what if she really DOES have 4 feet. here kitty kitty kitty

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 05:33 PM
I like to walk, skip and run the other way.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 05:32 PM
yes, it DOES exist....just read Beauty and the Beast

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 05:31 PM
mushinka - go to walmart and buy a Barbie doll.. She's always perfect

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 01:36 PM
I live in a duplex complex. with our drifts 4 feet high of snow, it took 2 days to get a pickup truck with blade to come. No snowblowing of sidewalks. Management excuse was they just paid $50,000 to "repair" our parking lot. Repair is a BIG word to use for the PATCHWORK they did. Tore up random pieces of concrete after Thanksgiving and replaced with new concrete just before Christmas. Its awful. 24 people driving and parking and all the replacement concrete is falling apart. No one cares about quality in ANYTHING since the 1950s-70's.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 10:23 AM
Kingdom of Heaven - a cast of thousands Crusader movie against Muslim leader, Saladin. Great film

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 10:19 AM
from the British GUARDIAN:

For all the anticipation that had built up around the Vietnam summit, it has ended up falling down the news agenda today in the wake of the escalating tension and skirmishes between India and Pakistan and the publication of the incendiary testimony Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer, is due to give to a House committee later today- accusing Trump of being conman, a racist and a cheat

Still, in Hanoi at least, the summit remains the main attraction:

Dems just can't stand the fact that our President is trying his best to bring peace to the world.

BUILD THAT WALL
*I have the right to remain silent, but i do not have the ability.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/27/19 10:08 AM
Today, Trumpland is situated in Vietnam. Another great meeting of the minds, trying to outdo each other. Deals will be made and broken and made again. This is the first president in our history to be able to set up meetings with the dictatorship of North Korea. Kudos to Trump for doing this.
BUILD THAT WALL
* I have the right to remain silent, but I do Not have the ability.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 02/26/19 07:00 PM
MK - funny you should see politics Charle's way. I have a friend in London who writes the UK is in shambles. Wishes she didn't live there. as for Pelosi, she's the poster child for needing TERM LIMITS.

BUILD THE WALL
*I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 02/26/19 06:47 PM
What a Triumph for Trump to have a SECOND meeting with Kim Un.
No other prez has even had ONE meeting. Even if nothing happens, it is a wonderful thing. The Art of the Deal.

BUILD THAT WALL
* I have the right to be silent but I don't have the ability.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 02/26/19 05:09 PM
Single.... Mick Jagger looked better doing that.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 02/26/19 04:57 PM
green, he probably doesn't know what you mean. you ARE mean, aren't you? :heart: LOL

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 02/25/19 03:33 PM
think Trump is doing a good job of encouraging new jobs here...working with China so we don't have high tariffs... going to meet Kim Un again. no other president has gotten that far.

BUILD THAT WALL
*I have the right to keep quiet, but not the ability.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25