Community > Posts By > Ron1218

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:51 AM
*eyes bad_girl* I'd do a somersault or something, but I don't wanna destroy the house. I got plenty of clumsiness, but not a whole lot of grace :P

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:47 AM
I thought I felt a bit lighter today. *chases it around his house*

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:37 AM
*sends some hot air over to hasidic's house*

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:33 AM
Edited by Ron1218 on Sat 12/20/08 11:34 AM
Mm I've loved and lost before but never been married, nor have I experienced kids so that's a chapter of my life that is still yet untouched.

However, it's our experiences and our memories that define us. I wouldn't be who I am without the experiences I've had in the past. I would rather love and be loved by someone than have never experienced it at all. Because nothing can match the feelings that are invoked when you look into the eyes of the person you've given your heart to.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:22 AM
It's 40F here in vegas right now...it's finally gotten cold. Though, not as bad as it is in many other places.

Oh and I could go for a jaeger bomb.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:00 AM
Oh yes, we have plenty of people that I'd love to take out back and "straighten up" but I'd probably end up in jail. Luckily, I out rank most of them so when they piss me off I have them cleaning the bathrooms.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:47 AM
scared surprised

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:30 AM
Hmm the way I see it is that there needs to be a physical attraction of some sort for things to kick off. If you think someone is ugly, odds are you're still going to think that later on and it may show in your behavior towards them.

On a site like this where things are mostly visual you can really tell the difference. I know some people who login everyday with 20+ emails. Granted, these are generally not really quality people, but being attractive does have some advantages.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'd base a relationship on the physical aspect of someone, but believe me it can definitely light the fire. The rest of the fuel comes from their personality and your compatibility with one another.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 09:51 AM
I'm still working on getting out of bed. Even my dog is passed out next to me. Lazy saturday :x

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 12:11 AM

nope clit then two labial rings on the right side.

adios mis amigo guapos y muy calientes. tienen duenos dulces.

Ow. I read up on the procedure for a prince albert the other day, stumbled across a "prince albert gone wrong" story and nearly puked. You're a trooper for getting anything pierced down there :P

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 12:07 AM

why do women wear make-up and perfume?
because they are ugly and they stink. lol

Wow man, I think your popularity just went waaaay up. Post a few more of these and you'll be inundated with women! whoa

rofl rofl rofl

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 11:26 PM
We got a quarter inch of snow...first time I've seen it snow here in the 4 years I've been living in vegas. LOL

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 09:41 PM
I tend to be a flirt both on and off the forums, but I very rarely mean it. You know I mean it if you see an email from me though, or if I'm out and ask you for your number in person...whichever case it may be. I'll always be a flirt though whether I'm hitched or not. It's just that at the end of the day, the only one it'll really mean anything towards is the person I love.

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:10 PM

My apologies ashley. I'm just used to going by peoples last names :P

Oh and I'm on my blackberry not using the computers or anything. I'm a jet engine mechanic not a grunt. If the jets don't fly or nothing breaks then I have no work. I don't run around busting caps in terrorists in my free time. We have other AFSC's for that.

renee isn't my last name. :tongue:
it's my middle.

*shrugs* Well, moving on...

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:02 PM
My apologies ashley. I'm just used to going by peoples last names :P

Oh and I'm on my blackberry not using the computers or anything. I'm a jet engine mechanic not a grunt. If the jets don't fly or nothing breaks then I have no work. I don't run around busting caps in terrorists in my free time. We have other AFSC's for that.

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:54 PM
ROFL toys r us kid. I like you already renee. Now, entertain me :P

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:51 PM

online dating is like vegas odds:smile:

You know, I actually live in vegas...

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:47 PM

*bangs his head on the desk* I'm just waiting until I can get off work. Nothing to do and it's friiiiday night. Someone entertain me :P

Hey, new kid.
That "someone entertain me" is my line.

Got it, bucko? :wink: laugh

Bwahaha well, looks like I just stole it, so there! *smirk* rofl

And yes, I'm on base right now.

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:34 PM
*bangs his head on the desk* I'm just waiting until I can get off work. Nothing to do and it's friiiiday night. Someone entertain me :P

Ron1218's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:22 PM
Hmm well, my profile is a couple paragraphs but it's not a book. I always read peoples profiles though and will often touch on certain points in them (especially if they have things in common with myself). I think the problem isn't so much with us forum goers but the people that just hop on the site and are only here to try and get laid or something.