Community > Posts By > Ron1218

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 07:19 PM
Woo. Still single.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:51 PM

Peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly!

We need a hard rock or death metal version of this song. You should hook it up roknroll :P

Im smooth like peanut butter,
sticky like jelly,
cmere and lick me,
from my toes to my belly.

Its Peanut butter jelly time,
Peanut butter jelly time,
You lick me so fine,
Its peanut butter jelly time!!!

*squirts jelly everywhere* rofl

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:39 PM

"It's peanut butter jelly time!"

You forgot this babe.....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly!

We need a hard rock or death metal version of this song. You should hook it up roknroll :P

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:34 PM
"It's peanut butter jelly time!"

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:08 PM
I'm getting my first tat in a couple months...wish me luck~ I'm going to get it behind my left shoulder.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 03:44 PM
I'm bored tears

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 03:36 PM
Enjoy your nap! I slept waaaay in this morning so I'm all energetic lol. *kicks his broken down car* I'm glad I'm going home for the holidays in a few days or I wouldn't be able to stand being stuck home.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 03:35 PM
Oy!

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 03:20 PM

We get some first aid training every year and one of the funniest things is if someone is choking you need to ask their permission to help them. If they decline your help and you help them anyway they can sue you. So, you have to wait until they OK you or for them to pass out. Once they're passed out though, you're automatically allowed to help them! Lmao

Wow!

Hmmm....I didn't know that people could talk and give permission when they were choking.

They can nod yes or no when you ask them a question. They're choking but it'll be a couple minutes before they pass out.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 03:13 PM
We get some first aid training every year and one of the funniest things is if someone is choking you need to ask their permission to help them. If they decline your help and you help them anyway they can sue you. So, you have to wait until they OK you or for them to pass out. Once they're passed out though, you're automatically allowed to help them! Lmao

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 03:09 PM

I'm just waiting patiently for this to morph into toe-sucking...:angel:

You know, I only tried that once and the girl freaked out cause she "didn't like her toes" and I've not done it since.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 03:09 PM
Haha don't worry, I like my toes right where they are too tongue2

I'll save the handcuffs for you though.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 03:05 PM
Well, not if you remove them...this is starting to sound like some sort of torture twisted into a nursery rhyme now lol

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:52 PM

I saw it a while back.

It's LA for you.

Trust, I used to worry all the time about being sued for doing nice things when I lived there.

Ah, it makes more sense now. I was kinda confused before lol.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:49 PM
winking :thumbsup:

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:34 PM

Is this serious?

Yep, that and the same law for D.C. is also the same in Utah, missionary only...of course who pays attention to that silly stuff?laugh

In the military, sexual intercourse in any position besides missionary is technically punishable under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) LOL. I hope they never catch me rofl

they can only catch you if you make a video.....or hire a photographer....hmm digital cameras...technology.....

Hahaha....I don't have any of those..yet... :angel:

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:30 PM
I got slapped when I talked back and, being the hard headed kid I was, my mother would take the wooden spoon to my behind. I'd get grounded and confined to my room as well after that. My mom was a cop and had a short temper so yea...she'd beat my ass pretty good. I always deserved it though.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:24 PM

Is this serious?

Yep, that and the same law for D.C. is also the same in Utah, missionary only...of course who pays attention to that silly stuff?laugh

In the military, sexual intercourse in any position besides missionary is technically punishable under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) LOL. I hope they never catch me rofl

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:18 PM
I'm in the military and I've found it hard to find a woman that's willing to commit since I travel fairly often. I've also lived in Las Vegas for 4 years and while there's some good people here, there's a lot of fakes and the tourists tend to be more of annoyance than anything else for locals. I'm past looking for a one night stand; I want something more in my life.

Thus, I joined mingle on a whim and voila...here I am.

Ron1218's photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:16 PM
Edited by Ron1218 on Sat 12/20/08 02:16 PM
Maybe someone snorted like a pig whenever someone pulled on their toes and thus they started calling them piggies...yea that's not far fetched at all spock

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25