Community > Posts By > TexasScoundrel

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 10:16 AM

I read many posts that are stupid and annoying; I know where Tex is coming from (have studied the same material) and I don't believe he is trolling, he is very honest about himself. I am absurd therefore I exist. And scared cows make the best hamburgers.

I had no idea. But, it makes sense. High five!

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 08:00 AM
There was a time I tried to teach a new lover how to please me. But, it's just too much work. These days I take my pleasure from pleasuring her. Once she's lying there, moist with her own sweat and her breasts heaving, I'll take my pleasure.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 07:26 AM

Do these help the community anyway? I know from raw substance it has many usage.

Sometimes we don't know how something can help. Once a person invented a glue that didn't work very well. Most people thought it was useless. But, one person with vision had the bright idea of post it notes.

Until we understand it, we don't know how useful that understanding will be. But, that's no reason to stop asking the questions.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 07:15 AM
I've read your post three times and I still don't understand what you're asking. So, I'm going to reply to the thread title, "Where do we draw the line?"

Personally, I draw the line at tangible things. I'll give freely of myself emotionally, but I won't give away anything tangible. I will not share expenses or a bank account or a home. I've worked very hard for the little I have and I'm selfish with it.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 07:00 AM

Well nowadays is purely technology. Why did they use the longest method anyway. There are some alternative in which they can also see it fall if they want and can estimate the exact time,day,month and years when its gonna fall. Why do they not try to increase the temperature. The increase of tempereture is also equal to a # of days because if it take years to fall meaning the temp isvin its normal range so maybe it needs higher temp to melt the substance.

Heating it would change it's structure too much. It would drop to fast to be really seen. They know it will drop once every 8 to 12 years, but that's about as close as they are able to estimate. They also know it's about due now. I assume, once they are able to observe it they be able to give a better estimate.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 06:50 AM
There's just not much there. Tell us about who you are, your plans for the future, how you'll reach them. What do you enjoy doing? What gives you a feeling of fulfillment? What are you curious about?

Next talk a little about what you expect from a relationship. What kind of person are you attracted to? It's okay to be a little vague in this part.

The pictures you have are good, but you could use a few more of you doing fun things.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 06:28 AM
There are three cameras on it now. I'm sure they're doing everything they can to catch every detail. It's dropped 8 times in the past and every time they've missed it. There's one man that's been watching it for 50 years and he's missed it three times. The first one happened on his day off. The second because he stepped out for a cup of tea. He estimates he missed by less than 15 minutes then. The other time because the camera malfunctioned.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 06:14 AM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Mon 02/18/13 06:16 AM
The short answer is; you're trying too hard. You're investing too much emotionally. These women have something you want desperately and you're nervous about screwing up and them not giving it to you.

There are valid reasons that a man should fear talking with a woman, but they don't mean much in today's modern world. So, I won't get into them.

My advice to you is to decide to get over this now and start going out and talking to as many women as possible as often as possible. Commit yourself to speaking with 100 women you've never met. go to the loudest, most crowded places because that's where the most women are. Don't know what to say? How about "hi, you are too cute. I have to meet you. I'm Mrfreewill2012. What's your name?" Then offer to shake her hand. After that ask her an open ended question.

At first all you want is a 30 second conversation. You're not trying to get laid. You're not trying to get her phone number. In fact, don't have any agenda other than just talking to her. You can even tell her that talking to women makes you nervous and you're trying to get over it. Keep a dairy of your progress and note what went well and what didn't.

After the first ten, you'll know what to say. After about 30, they may start giving you phone numbers. But, they likely won't mean much yet. After 50 or so you'll be seeing the ones that are interested and the ones that aren't. By the end you'll be able to do things you never dreamed of. It's almost like magic.

Edit:

I forgot to mention, the first two or three you talk to each night don't really count because you have to get warmed up. Once you get your energy level right amazing things start happening.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:50 AM
Altruism is an instinct we all share. We help each other because we may need to be helped ourselves one day. But, to continue helping someone over and over and they don't make an effort to help themselves is futile.

There's a game called Prisoner's dilemma that, once understood, offers some insight into this kind of problem. Google it if you're interested.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:38 AM
Oh my, do we really have to go there?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:34 AM
Wow, you're asking really good questions.

The jar is just a cover so no one bumps into it. It's not air tight. It's indoors so the green house effect is minimal. It could be heated up and melted. That's how they git it into the funnel back in 1927. No one is really sure exactly what it is. That's why so many people are watching it. It's not really a liquid, but it's not solid either. There's a great deal of curiosity about exactly how the drops form, how many strands can it have before it becomes imperative to drop?

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:30 AM
It's my opinion that there's another shoe to drop. Nobody gives up a gig that sweet with out a damn good reason.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:09 AM
I find myself wishing many of the women that contact me didn't have a photo. Then I wouldn't have to look at them.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:00 AM

Marcus just a heads up its clear you were trying to hit on her and she most likely is the type of girl that doesnt want to be mean to you by saying no so she is giving you a very clear answer by avoiding you. But if you want a real answer ask her out straight, not a by the way do you wanna hang out type of thing.

Most of the women that ive met in college are not like the girls you meet in highschool by the way.

I agree with this. She's just not into you. Best to move on and forget about her. And by the way, This isn't a game. Sometimes giving out a phone number is nothing more than a way of bringing a conversation to an end. It's easy enough to block a caller if they are too persistent. I keep a Google Voice number just for this purpose.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:39 AM
It's a viscoelastic polymer. Generally thought of as solid, while tar is thought of as more liquid. But, pitch flows, just very, very slowly.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:24 AM
Edited by TexasScoundrel on Mon 02/18/13 03:26 AM
Since you have accused me of trolling, I feel a need to reply. The views I post ARE my views on whatever subject is being discussed. I know many of my views are controversial, but that doesn't mean I'm trolling. It means I have different views than most. It's my feeling that having different views from the majority here is often an asset. How dull would it be if everyone agreed about everything all the time?

The most powerful tool to use against a troll is to simply ignore them. This takes away all their power to frustrate and, if that's what they're really up to, they'll get bored and leave.

I've been posting my thoughts on this forum for a very long time. I don't think they've changed much over the years. Obviously, the moderators don't think I'm trolling because I've not been banned or even contacted and asked to turn it down. I never insult anyone, although sometimes the most insecure ones think I am. So, I try to point out that I'm not talking about them when I say something. It doesn't help much though. Some people seem to be looking for a reason to be insulted.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:54 AM
When I reached the age of two, my father began spanking me for crying without a good reason. Looking back it may have been him refusing to be manipulated by my emotions. Although I think the spanking was going a little too far, I think he was right in principle. A man can't use his emotions to manipulate others. It's just not masculine.

Today, I often don't express some emotions simply because I don't want to feel them. I don't want to be sad. I'd rather do something that makes me happy.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:33 AM

It is kept at a certain temperature. Is it hot or cold?

It's at room temperature. Pitch is very interesting stuff. If you hit it with a hammer, it would shatter into a million pieces. But, if you let it sit, it'll flatten out like a puddle of water. But, it takes a very long time to flatten out. Long as in hundreds of years.

People used to use it to to seal the roofs of houses.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:23 AM
I refuse to give that much power to anyone. IMHO jealousy stems from insecurity. Not only insecurity in the relationship, but also insecurity in not being able to attract someone else.

If I find myself feeling it, I ask myself why? Is she really so important in my life that I couldn't get along with out her? The answer is always the same. If she's going to be happier with someone else, please, go and be with that person. The last thing I want is a woman that would rather be with someone else. I can find another.

TexasScoundrel's photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:09 AM
I suppose many of us feel compelled to chase the ones that run away. I think it immaturity or insanity.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25