Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:25 PM
I hate how my screen name is similar to his lol

Adamal29's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:57 PM
I think that too, but how would you know unless you were there? What if you have a whole new set of desires? What if you are in a permanent state of bliss? There are a lot of things I like to do on this planet that I hope will be transferred over, but what if it isn't, and I just don't remember anything that I once thought was cool?

Adamal29's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:42 PM
Some people think you won't have any cravings you now have on earth. Eating and sex will be obsolete. This sounds terrible right? But maybe not if you actually don't want anything.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:34 PM
Hopefully it would be person specific. For me, I would have my own private lake I could fish on for eternity.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:31 PM
agreed

Adamal29's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:29 PM
I would listen to contemporary christian music if it was not so cheesy. Most of it makes me want to puke, and has this wimpyness to it. I think in general it makes Christians look real soft, which not all of them are. I have checked out some of the metal bands, but to me most are just plain crappy music rather than cheesy. I will admit, I am a sucker for old stryper though lol.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 10/19/08 05:21 PM
Heaven isn't too far away
Closer to it every day
No matter what your friends might say

Heaven! whoaaoooooo oo

Isn't that a Warrant song?

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/15/08 12:24 AM
This post gets my hopes up that there is actually younger women that want older men.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 10/12/08 05:01 PM
If I didn't have a headache right now I would have read the whole thing. Does look interesting though.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 10/12/08 01:06 PM
For me it works to eat less bread. Eat nothing that is starchy. I would even suggest to not eat cereal, unless it is whole grain with no sugar. Oh yea, anything with corn syrup like pop or fake juice is a no no.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/10/08 08:30 PM
Way single

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/10/08 06:31 PM

Abracadabra, I understand what your trying to get at. All I am saying is I dont think we should be that harsh on peoples religions. Imagine if I started going on and on about how I think Allah is an inept God and a retard, that would piss a lot of people off. Probably not too many on here, but basically all of the middle east if they heard that. But I would never say such things because I don't care what or who people worship, if anything at all.

No offense Adama, but then what do we do about jesus' attack on his own peoples religion? he called them alot of names and said they were of the devil their father not from god? ow would that fair here i wonder if you want to get technical about it? would you say to him the same as you do to abra? - just wondering.

The way I look at this, is if Jesus is who he says he is, I don't have a problem with it. Because then he would be in a position of authority I would think.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/10/08 06:25 PM

I get told I am going to hell on average about 7-8 times a day.I have received hate mail and death threats. I have been called a Witch, a whore, viper, swine...the list goes on. I dont care. It makes no difference. I still have the right to ask questions. Its a free electronic relay interface open to users worldwide. If anyone is upset by this, then perhaps one of the many other forums would be better suited to their sensibilities.

Come on! thats gotta bug you a bit? Even a little bit? Or do you like it? I don't condone sending any type of hate mail or calling anyone any names at all. That upsets me even hearing you say there are people out there doing that type of crap. Are you referring to so called Christians doing this? If so, they are not doing there religion any justice. If people feel they need to spread their views thats fine, but that definitely is counterproductive way of doing things.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/10/08 05:17 PM
Abracadabra, I understand what your trying to get at. All I am saying is I dont think we should be that harsh on peoples religions. Imagine if I started going on and on about how I think Allah is an inept God and a retard, that would piss a lot of people off. Probably not too many on here, but basically all of the middle east if they heard that. But I would never say such things because I don't care what or who people worship, if anything at all.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/10/08 11:01 AM
Anybody can talk their way out of believing in the bible, I do it all the time. I have asked most if not all the questions, Abracadabra and Krimsa have proposed over and over, these questions are nothing new to me. I struggle with this stuff daily. But calling someone elses God Lame? I would never consider that...at least not on a public forum. To me that is kinda lame.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/09/08 12:34 PM

well, to be completely honest, I cheated in the past...not often, and not on everyone. Sometimes there are psycological reasons that one cheats. For me, it was that I didn't believe that there was any other way out of the relationship. I had tried breaking up with him several times, but he always begged and I always took him back..finally Something clicked in my brain saying, "Well, if I sleep with someone else, he won't take me back..." and he still wanted to....

I have learned my lesson...I'm much better at cutting it clean and sticking to it if I'm going to break up with someone...and haven't cheated since...so...no, I don't think that once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. As with everything...it depends.

These are my thoughts exactly. Almost the same story as mine. Glad you put down so I didn't have to.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/08/08 11:33 AM
Generally much more shy in person, but only with women.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 10/07/08 06:33 PM
Do you not believe in a deeper inner meaning in texts? Like I said before, these are thousands of years old. I take what I can and believe what I can. I am myself skeptical of the biblical creation story, but can I just say I think a higher power created us. I don't have to take for fact who slept with who in the book of Genesis to believe that God created everything. My personal theory is there were several creations, and the bible just represents one of them.

Adamal29's photo
Tue 10/07/08 06:21 PM

Look at it this way: You're not honoring the PERSON so much as your connection to that person.

You can be realistic about your parents and know that there's no way you can ever be around them. Maybe your parents are criminals, or they abused you, or they are drunks, or whatever. There's no reason you should forget that bad things happened to you because of them, or give them more opportunities to do bad things to you.

But you should at least make an effort not to hate them. Try to see them as screwed-up human beings that deserve compassion.

Honoring your parents means honoring the fact that they brought you into the world to have an opportunity at life. You don't have to be a pushover for them or let them abuse you, or let them get away with abusing anyone else.

Forgive your dad, if there's any way you can. Don't do it for him--do it for yourself. Whether your dad is a good person or a bad person, you will always during this life have a connection to him.

I know people my age who still carry around grudges against their parents, and I always pity them.

I hope this was helpful. yours in Chaos, Scarlett

Perfectly Put! And I am saying this after you said you didn't like me. lol Maybe I just need to keep out of the Sex and Dating Forums huh? :wink:

Adamal29's photo
Tue 10/07/08 06:17 PM
I shouldn't have put that way that he had a "problem" with it. He supposedly was well learned in the Old Testament.It is just that he changed everything after the fact. I kinda have a problem with that. That question always drives me insane, like why did he wait all those thousands of years? The only way people can except stuff like that is to just say " hey, I am merely a mortal being, so what do I know?" Thats the only way I can deal with it.

And yes that other quote was by accident.