Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:36 PM
I love it when a girl approaches me. All they gotta do is say hi. In fact..I can hardly recall a time when I was doing the approaching. Even a smile is enough to get me to say something to her.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:32 PM
I do not think online dating sites (especially this one are for loser or rejects) Why? because I have waaaaay more luck at a bar than on here. This site is a tuff nut to crack as far as even getting someone to message you. So if your up for a challenge,online is the way to go. I keep on keepin on.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:27 PM

yay nice gal thread..too bad it seems there are more "nice guys" than gals out there

this is true

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:06 PM
It used to exist, but I really see no evidence for it anymore.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:28 PM
I like looking at the ones with all the make up and done up and all that jazz. But, the ones I actually want to talk to are the opposite.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:19 PM
dont know

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:15 PM
I think it's an attraction issue with males. They want to remain in a relationship with the reasonably attractive girl they are with, but they can't resist the hot girl at the check-out counter.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:12 PM

There is nothing wrong with dating someone because you are bored. Actually making him/her think you are interested when you are not is wrong. If your like on the second or third date, and still doing because you are bored and lonely, there is a problem.

it IS wrong. you are leading the person on for your own entertainment. you are letting them get interested in you when they have no chance. that IS wrong.

no, what I am saying is going on a first date with someone is ok if your bored. You might become "un-bored" rather quickly once you get to know them. Maybe

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:10 PM
It is possible to feel that way that soon. I have been there. He should not say all this stuff though, even if he means it cuz it creeps chics out. He could have perfectly good intentions for all I know.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:06 PM
There is nothing wrong with dating someone because you are bored. Actually making him/her think you are interested when you are not is wrong. If your like on the second or third date, and still doing because you are bored and lonely, there is a problem.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:03 PM
Fishing

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:59 PM
Usually nothing good comes of it unless the couple is truly going to get married. Break up just are all that much more difficult when you live with each other.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:56 PM
Meeting their "wants" not needs. Hopefully they are not needy. I am usually a giver. so much so,that sometimes I gotta just back off a bit.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:41 PM
I did it when I was like 21, but I haven't since and never will again guaranteed. I certainly have changed.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:36 PM
stability

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:13 PM
this kinda reminds me of a comment my ex made that for some reason rubbed me the wrong way. She said "I have never had a problem pleasing a man" That just gets me thinking way too much. lol

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:09 PM
"Don't worry, we will get married...I just am not ready yet"

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:06 PM
Depression is sooo common now days. I would say, I have dated more women that have been on medication at some point in their lives than not.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:03 PM

I would say there is nothing worse than me knowing how many people someone was with. Worse yet is how was it with each one of them. I will just start obsessing about it, wondering whether I am good enough. With women, it seems to be different though. They seem to like guys with quite a resume of women.
A resume? You are wrong, is all I will say.

Not from my experience. I am 29, and when I tell them a fairly low number, they generally think it is weird. Like why hasn't this guy been getting any?

Adamal29's photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:57 PM
I would say there is nothing worse than me knowing how many people someone was with. Worse yet is how was it with each one of them. I will just start obsessing about it, wondering whether I am good enough. With women, it seems to be different though. They seem to like guys with quite a resume of women.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 18 19