Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:51 AM

Ever feel like the round peg in the square hole? Like you just don't fit anywhere, no matter what you do? Like you don't know what do? where to go?

I'm not talking about the everyday ups and downs, I mean have you ever felt it was something deeper than just normal loniness?

All the time...but now I just roll with it.

Adamal29's photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:44 AM
UFO - Rock Bottom

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:02 PM

If you had ever been stalked you would not consider this a joke.

Have you ever had a stalker come to where you worked and leave messages with the receptionist?

Have you ever had a stalker call you repeatedly after getting your home phone number, to the point that you had to get your number changed?

Have you ever had a stalker threaten to kill you? ("If I can't have you, no one else will.")

I think that maybe the term "stalk" as it pertains to "hunting" has grown somewhat devalued in our current culture. '

Maybe that's a good thing, now that I consider it. yours in Chaos, Scarlett

With the exception of the "threaten to kill you" part, I could deal with it if the girl was hot enough.

In one case, the girl was what I'm sure you would consider "hot"--until the time I saw her after she had slept in the alley behind my house. (I didn't think she was hot before then, of course, and no one, even someone as desperate as you, would have considered her "hot" after she had been dedicating her whole freaking life to "being close" to me for a couple of years, lol.)

E-stalking is truly a joke, when you're faced with real-life stalking. On the internet one has access to this thing called "ignore". In real life, if you shoot that person or beat them to death (which will occur to you more than once, if you are ever in that situation) you'll be faced with jail.

At the time(s) it was going on people joked about it, too. In real life.

I don't know you and I don't like you, but still I hope you never have to deal with a real-life stalker. I guarantee you definitely won't like it. xoxoxo

Whoa!! What?? Don't like me? Not that I care that much, but I am totally just trying to inject some fun in this post. (Which I am sure the guy who started it had no serious intentions either) Lighten up!!!!!

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:44 PM

If you had ever been stalked you would not consider this a joke.

Have you ever had a stalker come to where you worked and leave messages with the receptionist?

Have you ever had a stalker call you repeatedly after getting your home phone number, to the point that you had to get your number changed?

Have you ever had a stalker threaten to kill you? ("If I can't have you, no one else will.")

I think that maybe the term "stalk" as it pertains to "hunting" has grown somewhat devalued in our current culture. '

Maybe that's a good thing, now that I consider it. yours in Chaos, Scarlett

With the exception of the "threaten to kill you" part, I could deal with it if the girl was hot enough.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:38 PM
I agree, The Machine Shop. I don't go there often, but there definitely are alot of metal shows there I would have liked to have seen.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:23 PM
I had to forgive a friend of mine who ruined a friendship with another friend of mine. What happened was I left a message on the answering machine of the 1st friend and at the same time the buddy I was parting with was yelling in the background " I want to **ck your wife, and Adam does too!!" Somehow I forgave him for this. As for the other buddy, never talked to him since.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:14 PM
There smile/teeth.

Adamal29's photo
Fri 10/03/08 11:50 AM

I like the ones where there are 3 or 4 girls and you have no idea which one the profile belongs to. One is gorgeous, one looks like my uncle's hyena, and the other two are probably playing poker with my great-aunt Sylvia. I don't like those odds.

9/10 it's the ugliest one in the picture. I believe they are hoping someone will make the mistake of believing the pretty one is them, or hoping no one will read the fine print that says "I am the one on the left"

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 11:55 PM
Yea alot of those too. Those I am sure is for a reason lol.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 11:50 PM
What is this all about when these girls have these pictures where they pucker their lips and do that two finger sign sideways? What does that mean? Sorry I am old-school, but this really stumps me.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 11:40 PM
Heres my order:

Female
Cute
Loves the outdoors
Same age or younger than me
Lives in Michigan
Can do something other than go to the bar.
Not super serious about life

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 11:32 PM

I have someone I like in a college class of mine, but all I ever can think of to say is "howd you do on that test?" or " hey, how are you?" Short little blurbs of thought, without ever really starting up a conversation. She seems to favor the chair next to mine or in the same general location, even if I change places. Dang I feel like I am in middle school again. lol To me it is so intimidating when a bunch of other people are around that could listen in on my game (or lack there of) I need to go in there plastered sometime I think.

ok try this on her....

"If i had a nickle for every woman that i've seen as beautiful as you......well i'd only have a nickle!"

:thumbsup:
I would nickle and supreme feeling of cheesyness after that line. lol

well if you're gonna play hardball,fine try this one

"well here i am.....now what were your other 2 wishes?"

the trick is to make her laugh.even corny pick up lines can make a woman laugh and that is your main goal

That one is actually clever, I could see that not backfiring. I am leave this post be for awile now. I may resurect it later after next tuesdays class.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 11:12 PM

I have someone I like in a college class of mine, but all I ever can think of to say is "howd you do on that test?" or " hey, how are you?" Short little blurbs of thought, without ever really starting up a conversation. She seems to favor the chair next to mine or in the same general location, even if I change places. Dang I feel like I am in middle school again. lol To me it is so intimidating when a bunch of other people are around that could listen in on my game (or lack there of) I need to go in there plastered sometime I think.

ok try this on her....

"If i had a nickle for every woman that i've seen as beautiful as you......well i'd only have a nickle!"

:thumbsup:
I would nickle and supreme feeling of cheesyness after that line. lol

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 11:05 PM

If she likes you, she likes you.
Than she is just waiting for you to ask.

You have to show confidence and be the man and ask to go out for a cup of coffee. So you can get to know her better. What else does she have going for her besides her good looks?
You are only at the stage of skin deep. She could be bi-polar, into witchcraft, psycho. hehe

You can also stack the cards for you before you ask her out. Tease her.. like a big brother would do to his younger sister. Most Importantly, Take SEX out of your mind. It is that SEX frame of mind that woman can smell and blow you out of the water. Once you get a brush or some kind of physical touching, you know she likes you... and you can build up to the next level.

i absolutely disagree! never go in not thinking about sex! sex is your bio-motivational-speaker, if you really think she is hot and you want her then a lil "no" will not stop you. in fact women, when in this situations, say no to dates just to see if you will give up so easy.

we all want to be wanted

Its funny, cuz some of this stuff Hang-low is saying sounds just like it came from this book called "how to succeed with women" I read it like three times (probably shouldn't have admitted that on here though lol)

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:59 PM

Yeah, I looked at your profile, and I am NOT gay.

Looks like you already caught one "big fish", who's to say you couldn't catch another.

Cast that line, bro! :wink:

laugh laugh Thats good. Sounds like something Doctor Phil would say.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:43 PM

People change lanes WITHOUT using a turn signal....

Drunk people bump into you and look at you like you did something wrong.

the sloppy drunk person SWEARS they are sober

I see a good woman with a user/abuser scumbag

my actions are disregarded because i am " not like everyone else" so that they can justify their behaviors.

you are at a bar/club and everyone starts to do one of those " dances" like the superman. ( the electric slide and dances like those get a bi)

the bar plays one of those songs that everyone sings along to....

people try to explain why I should start drinking

i am told that "someday i will make Some woman very happy."

i am going to stop for now

O.o

I had to look at your profile to make sure you aren't my long lost twin. I mean... this sounds like ME.

I've had people say that "someday you're going to make a great guy really happy" thing to me and it makes me ABSOLUTELY HOMICIDAL. (An even worse version of that is: "Someday you're going to make some lucky guy a really great wife!")

Slowly I turned... step by step.....

yours in Chaos, Scarlett

Yea, I have had that same line "You will someday find the woman of your dreams, or make a great husband etc." I do hate that. lol

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:36 PM
Thanks for the advice. I was mainly just venting my frustration though. It is pretty self evident what I must do, its just the doing it part that is so difficult for me. Always has been. When I worked at a retail store, it was a little bit easier for me (not that easy though) because I was forced to be in contact with my co-workers daily. Naturally I joked with females and all that stuff. In a class setting, I don't know what it is, but the tension is just higher.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:26 PM
I will keep you updated, but if I follow the same pattern I have in the past...I'll try not to follow that pattern lol

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:23 PM
I am trying not to hate anymore..its tough

When people go to bed and I am the only one left after drinking for hours.

When I can't get a lick down right when playing guitar.

Getting rejected by a female.

When I realize I forgot to feed my cat after allready going to bed.

Adamal29's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:08 PM