Community > Posts By > Ryan

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 08:35 AM
pardon type o's . small phone..big hands

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 08:21 AM
in my opinion, BLM would have much more credibility if they addresses all areas where black people are being killed. In places like Chicago where over 700 black people ( including 57 children) were shot and killed this past year alone. Murdered. Been that way in Chicago for a very very long time. Actually since the 60's And it is mostly gang related shootings. Same with other areas such as Baltimore, Philly, St Louis, ect. ect
the overwhelming majotity of the time the shooter was a black person.
but yet no BLM marches. no calls for justice from BLM.
just my opinion but I would like such a slaughter of black people in one area would bring out BLM...but it hasn't

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 08:09 AM
Hmmm. yes..yes.
well, they need professional help
And it just so happens that I am conducting a study on this subject funded by the Philadelphia Community College ( southside)
so if you folks would be so kind as to forwarding me these gals contact info, I will give them the help they need.

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 06:54 AM
39, and you still haven't used " the noodle "??
well, you had better spray some WD-40 on that thing before you do use it or it may break off

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 06:50 AM
when my mother was in hospice and dying she said " I am not afraid of dying...I am afraid of the act of death.
she didn't die alone, all 8 of us.. her children were there
I wish you the same ending.

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 06:39 AM
over the years I have run into on line bullies on various sites. when I messaged them " off line" and not in front of their "audience" , they always back down or don't reply at all.
keyboard warriors

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 05:26 AM
I have a 105 lbs 4 year old German Shepard. " Bo" Bo likes kids and other dogs and LOVES his family. I have no security system..I have no guns..dont need them
God help the fool who tries to break in or hurt his family
German Shepards are the best

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 05:20 AM
when raising our 2 sons many times we would just be watching t.v. nice and behaved because Mom was around.. soon as she wasn't it was a pillow flying wrestling match.
I think both parents bring something unique to their sex to the table when raising kids.

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 05:15 AM
had anyone walked around Wal Mart? there is no shortage of woman who should not sleep naked either

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 04:47 AM
because they want to do those things they think about when they lay their heads to the pillow. The things they don't want their husband or wife to know they even think about.
And women think about them just like men do

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 04:43 AM
in my opinion we have no idea about questions such as infinity when we really have no idea what is up there...and we don't.
Hell, we don't even know what's in our oceans.

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 04:29 AM
you don't
Why insert yourself into that drama.

Ryan 's photo
Tue 01/04/22 04:21 AM
I worked in remote China fire 2 years and ate rice breakfast, lunch and dinner

Ryan 's photo
Mon 01/03/22 09:41 PM
I think most people here would wear a condom for one reason. They already have kids. Already raised them.. And sure as hell don't want to do it again.

Ryan 's photo
Mon 01/03/22 09:32 PM
Biden will do anything at this point to try to deflect peoples attention away from the horrendous job he has done the past yeaf.

Ryan 's photo
Mon 01/03/22 10:53 AM
come on. you had to expect a bit of humor in this post. no harm meant.
but think about it. batteries aside. billions of fake birds flying around using electric wires as charging stations.. not one road kill or some ending up on the windshield of a tractor trailer. nobody claiming yo be a bird tune up mechanic a project that spanned 50 years and at that size would need 100's if not 1,000's of people to manage yet they don't talk about it ( were they then killed like the folks who built the pyramids?)
just a bit hard to believe, thats all.

Ryan 's photo
Mon 01/03/22 07:04 AM
thanks everyone

Ryan 's photo
Mon 01/03/22 05:34 AM
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm here basically to chat. I clicked off men and woman but I was then bombarded with messages from men..looking for a bit more.. not my cup of tea. So I reclicked just women.
semi retired. Just relocated to N.C from N.J. Just looking to make freinds, have some meaning full conversations and flex my "at times" warped sense of humor.

Ryan 's photo
Sun 01/02/22 10:11 PM
there are between 7,200- 37,500 volts ( some more) running thru a power line, depending on the distribution grid or final destination Hard to believe that a mechanical....anything can tap thru the insulation around the wire and recharge. but heh, you never know.

Ryan 's photo
Sun 01/02/22 09:54 PM
the house will be flipped red in 2022, the Dems have assured that with their actions this past year. they can not even hold their own party in line. But until then we still have a JV team in the WH and a stroke of a clock hand is not going to change that. People say that Biden is not doing his best, but in actuality he is. incompetence is his best.