Community > Posts By > Ryan

Ryan 's photo
Mon 02/14/22 09:19 AM
His refusal to take the test sends the message that his handlers don't want him to take the test.

Ryan 's photo
Mon 02/14/22 08:28 AM
hear ya go Mort. your man is a habitual lier.

WASHINGTON — Vice President Joe Biden said he was "literally" within earshot of the tragic 2006 Amish school shooting in Nickel Mines, estimating he was about a quarter of a mile away from the school at a golf outing on that warm October morning.

Biden, a native of Scranton, made the remarks at the U.S. Conference of Mayors last week during a speech about gun violence to illustrate his point that such tragedies can happen anywhere. But Lancaster Newspapers reportedWednesday that the nearest golf courses are six and 10 miles away. And the Washington Times spoke to an employee at the closest course, who said there is no record of Biden being there that day.

Ryan 's photo
Mon 02/14/22 07:36 AM
Then why won't Biden take a mental test Mort? If he did not have any mental issues he would be able to pass the test and put that question to rest... right? His administration has been asked this question by many news outlets but they ignore it totally...as did his wife when asked
Why?

Ryan 's photo
Mon 02/14/22 06:38 AM
is it a good one Mort? do you think I am the only person who is confused by the ever changing direction of the CDC. WHO , Fauci and the Biden administration. Hell. they can't even agree amongst themselves. so forget about one clear direction to the public.
And you really should stop with the Trump stuff Nort ...he is not in charge and has nothing to do with what goes on between the above 4 entities. It just discounts whatever you say.

Ryan 's photo
Mon 02/14/22 06:15 AM
1)
Have we stopped purchasing Tarheel sludge from Canada?..no....did shutting down the pipeline stop drilling? no.
The pipeline is not a ordinary pipe. It is a high tech line filled with bells and whistles to identify and contain any leak. it has compartment levers to isolate any issue. It is the same pipeline used thruout the world to safely move oil from point A to point B. you know. the same type line that Biden o.k.d the Russians to use . You main point is the possibility of a leak.. right?
Do oil vessels leak? ( Exxon Valdez). do trains derail? because that is the current mode of transportation of the oil. And that mode is environmentally sound?...,no it is now.
so now instead of the sludge being transported directly to refineries via a controlled pipeline we have them being transported via more then 500 rail cars per say traveling thru scores of small towns.
And that is more environmentally friendly Mort.
Oh and BTW. one of ghe Richest Dems in America ( Rupurt Murdock) owns the railway.
2)
Nobody is arguing that the pull out was not warrented. The question was Bidens inept handling of it. You mention how many Americans got out. you don't mention how many Anericans were left behind. you make no mention of how my Afghan people who worked along side our troops were left behind then hunted down and murdered. One of my neighbors is a newly retired Marine Corp officer who spent 2 years in Afghanistan he was absolutely shocked that Bidens administration decided to use the commercial airport as opposed to the military airport we left the Afghan army. A fully equipped airport with 2 runways ( not one). a airport that had living quarters for hundreds of troops, a hospital, food prep sources, water treatment and a FULL security perimeter.
The choice of airports lead directly to the carnage AND the death of our military personnel.
Bidens incompetence lead directly to death.
incompetence to the point where Anericans had to hire commandos to go in and get our people out.
many many Dems positions have also condemned Bidens handling of the pull out. As does our allied who also then had to use commando tactics go get their people out.
Bidens handling of the Afghanistan pullnout will be noted as one of the worse military pull outs in history.

3)
you say that you don't follow the boarder crisis because you don't really care.. maybe you should.
yes, this country is made up of immigrants. fully vetted immigrants. not illegal aliens that by -pass our laws and break into our country.
100,000's of them have been released by the Bidrn administration into communities that have no idea they were coming. Since you do not follow the crisis then I guess you haven't seen the plane loads arriving in the cover of darkness to states. The people getting off these planes are not children. they are adult men and women who then hop in vans or Uber and then disappear. This does not include the 100,000's who were not caught by the overworked boarder patrol, who's handling of the situation is handcuffed by the Biden administration. Or maybe you just don't care because you don't live in one of the boarder states being overun by the aliens.
So in a nutshell, Biden released 100,000's into the fabric of America and we don't know who these people are we don't know their background and we don't know where they went
And that's o.k with you?
and BTW, the aliens and their smugglers use the kids as pawns... and Biden fell for it.
want to talk about the amount of drugs and guns that cane in with the bull rush of the open boarders?
Again. a total failure by a incompetent administration
pardon any type o's

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 04:55 PM
or any Dem run city big or small. they all follow the same agenda.

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 03:09 PM
I grew up there during the Lindsey, Beame, Dinkins days..
( all left politicians) . the city was a total mess. Crime absolutely out of control Rudy came in and cleaned out ghe mob and cleaned up Wall St. He made NYC the gem it was. and should be. I was there during his days too. you felt safe.Then the Dems again. took control and here we are.. again.
People and companies are fleeing in droves. Tourists are not going there. There are again now entire areas where you just don't go into...in every Boro. even as a local you just know not to go in there. and the areas are expanding out.
And there can be no denying it is all under Dem control. They allowed this to happen.. again
Now I admit that I feel Juliano has lost alot in the past few years but when he was the mayor of NYC.. he was on his game. a true " the buck stops here" guy..a tough no BS mayor

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 01:48 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://nypost.com/2022/02/12/queens-man-busted-for-nyc-subway-attack-on-thai-model/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiqyIXk0_31AhXunGoFHWrSAlYQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3omIvGUwjE5b00epW_p4ne

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 01:03 PM
I really hope the folks who believe in bail reform pull up the article in the NY Post and take a good look at what this guy did to this woman's face

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 12:55 PM
l like them both but I have to go with the Bengals.. I think it's their time

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 12:46 PM
well, you can still move to the Bronx but just don't ever leave your apartment.
One of the problems is that when they defunded the police , ghe demoralized police started to retire, early retire or quit then the city had to replenish the cops on the street ( ghr ones they lost) so they took the cops out of the subways . So then the bad guys went down into.....the subways.This was Dem mayor Deblasio's doing.

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 12:28 PM
yes it happened in NYC as reported by the New York Post newspaper ( and others) . If you type in " arrested 16 times in one day," on the web, it pops up.
NYC is totally out of control

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 10:11 AM
Well then we have a Olympic gold metalist

A Queens NY man was arrested for beating the hell out of a young Asia woman on the subway platform. He then stole her purse. She moved to NYC to pursue a modeling career and this guy beat her to the floor, punching her in the face many times.
This guy has been arrested and released 44 times. including being arrested 16 times in ONE DAY!. Now I have no idea how a person can be arrested 16 times in one day...but he did it.
Each time he was released back out to the streets by the Democrate liberal leaders of NYC and their liberal criminal justice system
Now he is being held on $75.000 bail but not after possibly ending a woman's life and modeling career. Not to mention the mental scars
Arrested 44 times and still on the streets.....Is there any wonder why crime is out of control in these dem run cities.

Ryan 's photo
Sun 02/13/22 09:54 AM
Yes, they are very valid questions that constantly go unanswered. I think many people would like them to be answered. And inserting Trump into the answers only discounts them because he is not in charge. And that crutch has to stop.

Ryan 's photo
Sat 02/12/22 11:27 AM
Frankly I don't believe anything the CDC, Who or Fauchi say anymore . their constant confusing directions has alienated alot of prople.
This is what happens when a administration does not speak in one consistent voice to its people.

Ryan 's photo
Sat 02/12/22 06:46 AM
I am fully vaccinated...by my choice. That bring said NO government has the right to force people to put something in their body that they do not want in their body.

Ryan 's photo
Sat 02/12/22 06:23 AM
And lastly
Do you think that V.P. Harris has the qualifications for the 2nd in charge position. If so please explain.
Or If you think that V.P. Harris was chosen based on her gender and skin color do you feel that is the right qualifications for such a important position.
And do you feel V.P. Harris has done a good job in her role.

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/11/22 12:52 PM
since you are clearly a Biden dan Mort. maybe you can answer a few questions that people are really trying to figure out
1( was shutting down the Keystone pipeline good
2) Did Biden handle the Afghanistan pullout correctly..
3) had Bidrn handled the crisis at the southern boarder correctly

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/11/22 01:02 AM
The Pa. incident was just one of countless lies to come out of Bidens mouth and while he may not be playing golf he is actually at the WH less then any other President. He spends most every weekend in De. . He leaves on Friday afternoons and returns mid morning on Mondays. This according to the published presidential schedule. And if you look on that schedule the guys day starts at about 10am and ends at 3pm.
He's a part time President. He doesn't have the stamina for the jobs.

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/11/22 12:55 AM
By the grace of God omni was a mild strain. had it not been millions would have died. Biden dodged a huge bullet. By there is no denying Biden and his administration where not prepared
This virus is far from gone and will continue to morph to outsmart the vaccines ..just as omni did.