Community > Posts By > Ryan

Ryan 's photo
Tue 02/22/22 03:20 PM
pardon any type o's

Ryan 's photo
Tue 02/22/22 03:20 PM
I lived and worked in south China , about 50 miles north of Shenzhen. in a village outside of Xeigangtown. I have visited and evaluated over 100 factories across Chjna . North to South ( except the far west area). Maybe I wasn't clear, the rank and file liked me..alot, they didn't really like the American government..they liked the people. In my time there I never saw anything " pro" America on t.v , what I did see was 100's of banned sites on the internet. They did not have much visibility outside of China I had dealings with the communist party ( to aquire more land for the factory) and while the meetings were productive I did not feel comfortable.. or wekcomr. it was uneasy. on both sides. In China the vast majority of the factory workers. live right there at the factory. the factory I was at ( and lived at) had over 4,000 workers. 12 men to a 10 x 12 concrete dorm room. 8 woman to a same size dorm. And I have witnessed horrendous living and environment conditions , conditions that people would go to jail for here. rightfully so. And I have seen my share of factory workers who resented America . because of the conditions of their work and living places to make stuff for Americans.
Everyone who has lived there has experiences based in where you worked and what you did for a living. My work took me into ghe industrial life.. and the best way to describe it is. miserable
where did you live abd work .

Ryan 's photo
Tue 02/22/22 11:33 AM
she bragged about it.. said it was her " profession"
I agree, she should have spent time in jail. think about the manpower and cost alone used in arresting her 96 times.
Then to brag about it.....

Ryan 's photo
Tue 02/22/22 11:33 AM
she bragged about it.. said it was her " profession"
I agree, she should have spent time in jail. think about the manpower and cost alone used in arresting her 96 times.
Then to brag about it.....

Ryan 's photo
Mon 02/21/22 02:50 PM
I read where the Biden administration was thinking of putting up barricades around capital hill to stop any kind of truck disruption and protest come March 1st .
Maybe someone should tell them that truckers are democrats too.

Ryan 's photo
Mon 02/21/22 01:16 PM
Joe wanted to go to Delaware this weekend ( like he always does), his handlers said " no. Joe have to stay at the WH this weekend. And world leaders met in Europe to discuss the Ukrane situation and who do we send... Harris.
Not exactly a person who knows how to secure boarders.

Ryan 's photo
Mon 02/21/22 01:02 PM
and when we levy sanctions on them the cyber attacks then are geared towards inflicting the same amount of " hurt". or more..on us.
they can take down our oil distribution, electrical grid water c hospitals financial institutions. ect, ect .
Joe's not ready. or strong enough for Putin.

Ryan 's photo
Sat 02/19/22 04:03 PM
you make some very good points. I believe Biden is " riding" this Ukrane situation morning, noon & night to try to deflect attention from.....himself and his disasters. The disaster at hand is our economy and the rising costs...of everything . food, gas. supplies, materials... everything. And he has no answers,. none what so ever. so he is trying to defect attention to the Ukrane.

Ryan 's photo
Sat 02/19/22 03:04 PM
It's now pretty clear that Russia will invade the Ukraine. It must be serious since Biden dispatched our foreign affairs guru V P. Harris to Europe... God knows she is one to get a job done............
but anyway.
We are warning Putin of massive sanctions . massive. ones.... that will cripple Russia. But maybe its just me but I don't think Putin is worried.. at all. I think they have calculated the " sanctions " every way possible and its not a deterrent. Actually I think that if we involk these sanctions we will start to get hit with wave after wave of cyber attacks..from Russia and maybe even China. And we have all seen what just a very small number of these attacks can do. Of course Russia will just say " we didn't do it"..same for China.
I wonder if Biden still thinks it was a good idea to give Putin a list of companies and entities that he does not want hit by cyber attacks when they met in the summer. I am sure Putin handed that list to the " appropriate department " at the Kremlin.
I don't think Bidens administration is strong enough or prepared enough. This is a man who admitted to not being ready for Delta or Omnicron ...does anyone really think he is prepared for cyber attacks?
nope...not me
hold on folks, this may be a rough few months coming up

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 05:18 PM
so Canada is problem free leaf?...or is it easier to trash your neighbors?

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 05:12 PM
now this may be foreign to some people but the left is saying send social workers to the scene...not cops...that may work in suburbia...maybe
But I ill tell you there area areas in the Bronx and lower Manhattan, and Brooklyn ( and every urban city) where they will throw those social workers off the roof of the projects. You really don't know unless you have been there..seen that life. you do not go in there unarmed..and you do not go in there without backup

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 05:04 PM
bail has a few pros to it. most of the time the person committing the crime does not have the money. meaning family then have to step in and bail them out. They the family is involved. At 42 you know right from wrong. She knew it and was playing with the press. be it a few weeks in jail.. or home confinement or laying out bail money..there had to be a penalty for this never ending crime spree. It can not go unchecked

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 03:43 PM
Bastet
I agree that mental health in Anerica is lacking...big tjme. The method of treatment is to medicate them. stabilize them and send them on their way. True treatment seems to be rare. Alot of improvement is needed.
And I believe the woman with the 96 arrests is in need of help. But N.Y.C has been under Dem control for very very long time and it does not appear she received any help. Actually Deblasio's wife ran the citywide mental health program ( they still can not account for $80 million, but thats another story)
So, now after 96 arrests they take notice? Where were they the other 20 of so years?.
Even with a mental illness, at a much more earlier point ( like after the felony charge) bail should have been called for. Some sort of deterrent has to be used. You can't just " let them off Scott free. What is the incentive to stop doing these crimes if you receive no sort of punishment....if there is absolutely no recourse?

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 02:41 PM
Richard. yep.

Mike
I'm not a cult member.
But since you say that the 75 million that voted for Trunp are a cult, would that then make the 75 million who voted for Biden also a cult?

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 02:24 PM
Leafs
those animals who killed children in school are exactly were they should be..which is prison. I do not know of one person who thinks otherwise...not one.
But let me ask you , how do you know the political affiliations of those killers. or their families?. Maybe I missed that in the articles I read on each shooting. So you limped all the school shooters in as Republicans.. what do you base that accusation on ?

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 01:16 PM
My mistake it was 150 people murdered in Harris County TX by felons out on bail reduction. not 40. sorry about that

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox26houston.com/whats-your-point/suspects-out-on-bond-have-killed-more-than-150-people-in-harris-county-whats-your-point.amp

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 01:07 PM
Lol... didn't mean to rile up the left...but thats fine. My skin is pretty thick. Your little defund the police experiment is a total failure. Most every city or town that did is now back tracking and asking for more cops ..begging them not to leave. Giving them bonuses just to stay. But the damage is done Your bail reform is totally out of control. In Houston in the last 12 months over 40 people have been murdered by felons who were let go by bail reform.. felons that should have been behind bars. that is just one city. How many nationwide...
How many people are now dead because of this " program "
Actually the whole Dem slogan of Build Back Better is a joke. Nothing is built.
nothing is back.. nothing is better
regarding " ahh come on, its just socks" CVS, Rite Aid and many other stores are closing in the blue areas One of main reasons is... theft. You see, those " socks" cost money....and when companies loss too many " socks" .. guess what.. they leave
Its called P&L..profit and loss.. And when there is way too much "L".. you cut your loses and pull out.

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 09:47 AM
Yesterday in NYC a woman was arrested. for the 96th time for for stealing from retail stores. Yesterdays was at a Target store. Her arrested are mostly for stealing and a few felony robberies sprinkled in. When asked she stated that she had no plans to stop..according to her, this is what she does.
so she got caught 96 times which means she stole from these places 4 times that or she is the worst thief in history and got caught every single time.
Now in this Dem run city with its criminal friendly justice system this person has NEVER had to post bail and has never been sent to jail. Each time she is just let go. Even though she has felony convictions and a very long history of criminal activity.
96 times... and never had to even post bail.......
These Dem control areas have empowered criminals to break the law with little or no ramifications for their choice if actions

https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-96-prior-arrests-nabbed-again-stealing-new-york-city-target-store-report

Ryan 's photo
Fri 02/18/22 05:06 AM
my post had nothing to do with " how grand" we are and everything to do with how our service people are treated in Europe. And I base ghag on actually talking to scores of them who deployed in Europe.. I doubt that European country Nato troops are treated the same. And I do believe we should let Europe fight their own battles but when your main adversary ( Russia) had some of your strongest countries by the balls with oil dependency. that may be hard. But thats not our problem.
And it is clear that your words show a resentment towards the U.S...and its people.
So I agree.. good day to you too.

Ryan 's photo
Thu 02/17/22 01:15 PM
it is ingrained deeply in the public. And for the most part they just do as they are told. and didn't make waves. I made some life freinds on that job. They want the same things in life that everyone wants, but at the same time they know those things are way out of reach. The things we take for granted clean water. clean air, clean food. dependable electricity ect, ect are not there. I feel sorry for them. They are really good hard working family oriented people who are totally controlled by their government