Community > Posts By > Ryan

Ryan 's photo
Mon 01/24/22 12:21 PM
Yesterday BLM complained in the press because police officers who have been shot recently are bring labeled as heros.
today a 24 year old police officer was buried in N.Y.C he and his partner were shot trying to get a guy out of a bedroom in his mother's apartment in the Bronx the mother called the cops and said he hit her and would not leave. As the cops approached the bedroom door, the guy opened fire killing one cop and shooting the other as well.
This gets played out almost every day
But because the gunman is black, BLM has a problem with the cops being labeled as heros.....it goes against their agenda.
but maybe I'm wrong, maybe the defund the police left should have sent a social worker to open the door.............. .

Ryan 's photo
Mon 01/24/22 05:19 AM
Biden has mentioned sending 5,000 troops to the Baltic region. In my opinion it is the European community who needs to lead in this, especially with manpower.
And
Frankly I do not think the European community has any confidence in Biden to lead. The word I read many times from the European press when describing Biden is. incompetent
Same word used here in the States

Ryan 's photo
Mon 01/24/22 01:56 AM
Who is saying a shooting war?. My post is really about our ( U.S.) diminished world standing and Europe painting itself into a corner by its reliance on Russian oil. And I was looking for European views on it ( since we are not there) .It will be interesting to actually see what sanctions will be put in place and what effect they actually have on Russia. Because clearly our threat of sections had no effect.
And as a father of a Marine I don't want to see them fighting for anyone other then us. Recently they went to Iceland to do cold weather training. The Marines I spoke to said the locals hated them, to the point where they pretty much stayed on the base. They felt very unwelcome. And these are not young gun ho hell raising Marines, they are well grounded intelligent men and women. So as for fighting...no...in my opinion I wouldn't fight for any country that didn't even like us.
And I have lived outside the U.S. and had the opportunity to view us while " looking in" and I found that many countries look at us as that strong retarded kid on the block, they want us to fight for them by don't want to hang out with us.

Ryan 's photo
Sun 01/23/22 03:14 PM
I agree
Unless those who can give a different perspective from Europe Chime in, I don't think other then giving the Ukraine arms and intelligence any European country will physically stand with them. I think Russia has many European countries by the balls with the oil.
I think Putin warned Biden to back off as well.. and I think he is. Biden will act shocked when they go in just like he did when Afghanistan fell but he knew they would and he knows the Ukraine will to.
I also think alot of European countries have lost faith in the U S. because Biden left them high and dry with the way he pulled out of Afghanistan
So much for NATO

Ryan 's photo
Sun 01/23/22 11:21 AM
I think very early in my posts I apologized in advance for type o's since I work off of a phone. And at time this phone makes up its own words and there is no edit tab
But type o's or incorrect word aside, do you have anything of value to add to the topic Or is it just pointing our mistakes in writing?

Ryan 's photo
Sun 01/23/22 09:20 AM
Russia is on the verge of a armed conflict and insurgency into the Ukraine. Putin called for ( and had a discussion) with Biden on this subject 2 weeks ago. And Biden threatened severe sanctions should Russia attack, clearly that did not bother Putin. Actually many in the U.S. feel Biden o.k'd the attack to some degree by stating that " small insurgencies will bring smaller sactions"
But we are not close to this situation as is the European countries so my question is really geared towards them.
What is your position on this threat?. Europe gets alot of their oil from Russia ( Germany over 40%) , does that not handcuff alot of what can be done

Ryan 's photo
Sun 01/23/22 05:19 AM
I enjoying riding my Harley. I few years ago while I was running a construction project in Fl. I got a week down time. I hopped on the bike with just a change if cloths and essentials in my bag and headed to the Florida keys. I went whichever way the bike went.

Ryan 's photo
Sat 01/22/22 12:37 PM
its a funny situation
If a woman dates a young man she is called a cougar .. sleek... smart...sexy
if I man dates a young woman he is called a dirty pig . a dirty friggin pig...a pervert
I prefer women of my age group, give or take a few years.

Ryan 's photo
Sat 01/22/22 12:23 PM
well, he thinks he's pretty hot

Ryan 's photo
Sat 01/22/22 07:27 AM
Biden held a 2 hour press conference. Now we are on day 3 of his administration, including press secretary Psaki and V.P Harris going on T.V and trying to explain or spin what came out of Bidens mouth. This happens after every press meeting..his subordinates have to come out and try to explain what he said. Because he us confusing and many times has his facts wrong or makes no sense.
Maybe it would be easier if they just turned the teleprompter around and let us read it for ourselves

Ryan 's photo
Fri 01/21/22 09:24 AM
getting back to the OP's question of " does it matter if the person is not of pristine character "
to me there are not many people who have walked this earth of pristine character. so to me. no
but
there are certain character flaws that I can not get over, flaws that in my opinion should disqualify a person from our highest elected position.
the top one being a habitual lier. Now there is no denying that Biden is one and has been caught in many many lies during his political career and there is no end in sight. From his education to stories and tales of things that never happened.
So when you are faced with a person like that ( and we all have in our lives) you can never trust anything coming out of their mouth. When you lose trust, you lose respect.
if Biden was one of your kooky relatives you would just roll your eyes, shake your head and laugh. But he is not, he is the President of the United States and countries and people hang on his every words which unfortunately can not be taken as the truth

Ryan 's photo
Fri 01/21/22 07:31 AM
Earlier this year the 54th Massachusetts regiment Civil War memorial in Boston was vandalized, damaged and had paint thrown all over it by 100's of Antifa " protesters" protesting the treatment of black slaves. $10,000's in damages.
The 54th Massachusetts regiment was a all black regiment which fought in the Civil war......to free slaves..........

Ryan 's photo
Fri 01/21/22 06:43 AM
well, I do give the left credit for getting rid of
the arch villains Mr. Potatoe head, the Land O Lakes butter lady & Aunt Jermima. We can all sleep better now

Ryan 's photo
Thu 01/20/22 04:22 PM
they are liberal cities, blue cities and if they were red cities my comments would not change because wrong....is wrong regardless of race, nationality or religion.
There are web sites up that show the people murdered in Chicago. shows their faces..fills up entire pages. The smiling faces of the little kids is enough to rip your heart out.
Maybe those who will not act , those who turn the other cheek should be made to look at those faces
For the most part we are all parents, many of you ( like me) grandparents to. When do we as a people say " we have had enough " and go in and clean this out once and for all.
How many more have to slaughtered at the hands of ruthless lawless hardened criminals in these urban areas. before we act as a people. How many more old people beaten to the ground for a few dollars.. ( and for some reason in N.YC they beat up old Chinese and Jewish people) The liberal policies in these urban areas have failed..and continue to fail AND these thugs are now empowered by the liberal criminal justice system.
How can anyone look at those faces and say the policies are a success?
Maybe everyone needs to take a look at those kids faces and these cities stop just assigning them a toe tag number

Ryan 's photo
Thu 01/20/22 03:42 PM
I don't really think anyone is thinking Trump is a shoe in but I also do not think many people believe Biden will actually run in 2024. I don't think he has any intention of running but he can't say that now.. can't be a lame duck president 1 year into the job. And really political views aside, does anyone really think Biden has 7 good mental years left in him.

Ryan 's photo
Thu 01/20/22 12:46 PM
yesterday in The Bronx 2 thugs got into a daytime shootout on a crowded street. A mother was holding her 11 month old child as she ran away from the shots being fired
the 11 month old child was shot in the head and today us clinging to life.

Ryan 's photo
Thu 01/20/22 12:10 PM
wow.. that sucks.
you know what has to be done.. spread some rumors around about her.. body odor.. VD...wears Depends underwear... stuff like that
Is it wrong to do.. yes.. will it make you feel better. yes

Ryan 's photo
Thu 01/20/22 09:34 AM
let's be fair:
in this world there are hunters and hunted. And there is no shortage of women hunters
it's always the guy who is perceived to be the aggressor...not always the case

Ryan 's photo
Thu 01/20/22 09:22 AM
both women and men shave off about 5 years. what the hell...its the internet. your never going to meet these people anyway. shave years. shave pounds. add hair...remove wrinkles...do whatever you whatever you want

Ryan 's photo
Thu 01/20/22 09:18 AM
beats me