Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 08:40 AM
I would want to come back as a human with lifes problems figured out and enough money not to worry about it ever again.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:53 AM

((SHERRY)) YOUR ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS AND I WILL SIT AND PRAY FOR YOU AT 6AM JUNE FRIST

GOD BLESS YOU
Thank you Grammy! Very much appreciated!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:46 AM
magical

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:42 AM
Subways $5.00 footlong song. What makes it worse is my daughter works for Subway and hates it when I sing it or the commercial comes on she mutes it. She says people get so mad because not all of them are 5 dollars. She tells them it says so on the commercial.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:41 AM
Do the switch or get some new ones shipped overnight. I know it is deceiveing however, having taught preschool and now 8th grade better to not cause an uprise. Choose your battles.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:38 AM
I tought my oldest daughter to drive and she is a way better driver than my youngest one. The youngest one I put through drivers ed and paid $400.00 and drove with her for 6 months with a permit. She had two wrecks within 16 days of getting her license. Scares me everytime she is behind the wheel now. I make her call when she arrives and leaves anyplace. Maybe it was just the difference between the two girls but the older one listens better the younger is a leader and thinks she is always right. Drives me insane at times. Good luck. Been there and done that.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:30 AM
but your honesty and true feelings come out when your stoned!!!laugh

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:27 AM
I met my boyfriend on the internet dating site. We have been together for almost 8 months so far and going strong. I stay because I have found great friends on here. I stay because of them and the secret pal thread. If you are interested go to Chit Chat forum and go to secret pal. Read up and say hello. Good luck on your search. Sherry

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:23 AM
Forgot to tell you that I randomly picked out five people to send out cards to. I hope it brings a smile to your faces. Love to you all though. You guys are the best. I will be thinking of all of your well wishes and prayers as I go in for surgery June 1st. Please all of you keep me in your thoughts and prayers at 6:00 a.m. on that date. I am getting a little nervous.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:21 AM

....she couldn't help me with my mind....:tongue:

Yeah, I can totally identify with THAT scenario....!!

Lex you don't need any help with your mind. Your issue is your brain is so full of knowledge that you haven't room for much else. (WOMEN)flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:17 AM
Happy Birthday!flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:06 AM
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday so far. I woke up to a very loud thunderstorm going on. Very muddy here also. I cooked bbq chicken on the grill in the rain yesterday after work. It was tasty. Feel a headache coming on. Sinus headache. Hope it doesn't get any worse. Has anyone heard from Bertdcaveman? Is he out of the hospital? Just wondering as he is my secret pal for May. Sending him stuff and wishing him well wishes. Sherry:wink:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:21 AM

:heart: A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person:heart:
This is so very true.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:19 AM
Having bbq chicken on the grill, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob for dinner tonight. I made banana pudding with the vanilla waffers for dessert. YUM

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:07 AM

Busy busy busy day but just stopping in to say good morning/afternoon to everyone! =)

Have a wonderful blessed day!

Love Jess
Great to see you little lady!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:56 AM
Jesus, my daughters, my family, my boyfriend, my two dogs, my best friend, and a select few on mingle.flowerforyou love

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:46 AM
I totally agree with this. I am a Capricorn and my two most compatiable signs are Taurus and Pisces. I have two daughters one a Taurus and one a Pisces. We have a great relationship. People remark at how well we all get along. I date a Capricorn and sometimes we are tooooooooo much alike. We both are very strong and independent people and don't like to admit defeat. Not always great but we are working on it.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:43 AM
If I see a police officer pulled over on the side of the road I pull into the next lane and slow down a bit. It is out of courtesy that I do this because my husband had many a close calls with almost being hit while people flew by him on the highways.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:35 AM
Giving a child gum or a something chewy is a calming technique actually. It also works on adults. While taking a test try chewing gum and you will score better. It relieves stress.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:26 AM
If I was made to leave the USA it would be Ireland.