Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:36 AM
As in family meaning my two daughters, DAUGHTERS always come first. As for siblings they are so messed up there isn't help for them. I have tried and I have a sort of close relationship with two of them. The others are so wrapped up in self pity they can't see day light.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:31 AM
My girls are amazing in my eyes. I guess in a lot of people's eyes. They always say what a wonderful job I did raising them. I just loved them and it was unconditional. They are sweet ones! My oldest daughter who is 19 said the other night, "Mom, do you think it is strange that I would rather hang out here with you and Lindsea (youngest daughter) than be anyplace else?" I told her in no way is that strange or wrong. She is where she knows she is loved and is safe. I am happy that my girls want to spend so much time with me. I remember my youngest daughter had to rub my finger as she went to sleep, it used to annoy the crap out of me especially when I was sleepy but now I miss it. Love those babies with all you might mamas!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:17 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I am glad he finally put a picture to the words though. :wink:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:13 AM
You can do it girly! I have faith in ya! You just might get a package just for being you! You are such a loving mama and the world needs more like you in it who care for their young, sweet, innocent children. Thanks for being YOU!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:08 AM
Welcome backflowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:03 AM
I loved the things you sent and so did my daughters. They are just as excited as I am to see what I get. It is too funny to watch their expression of what I receive. We share everything so what is sent to me is sometimes used by them as well. This way we all can enjoy the decorations and it just enhances my home. Thank you a thousand times over. Sherry

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:56 AM
Good morning everyone! Hope that everyone had a restful evening last night. Sent out a package yesterday. Went to see my surgeon and had to have pictures taken. YUCK I am soooo happy with the decision that I made to have this tummy tuck.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday and get out and enjoy the weather if it is nice where you are. It is beautiful outside here today. Going to enjoy it when I get off work. :tongue:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 10:10 AM
My love life is a 9, there is always room for improvement.:tongue:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:53 AM
Looks like you are at the mall...am I correct?

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:44 AM
You are such a sweet man Scott!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:42 AM
glad you finally put a face to the nameflowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:31 AM
At work...dealing with children not wanting to work because there is only 7 days of school left. It is finals week next week. They should be studying that is next to impossible to get them to do it when it is so nice outside too.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:57 AM
I have already had the love of my life and he passed away so now I would take the money.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:54 AM
around 3 hours

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:42 AM
I received an American flag windchime last week from bad-girl. I didn't know who it was from and guessed the wrong person. Thank you bad-girl. I wrote you a personal email. :wink: You all are tooooo kind to me. Love you all. Sherry

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:22 AM
Summerlady what a sweet lady you are. I received my package yesterday in the mail. It fits my house to a T. The star is hanging on my front door and the angels are in my kitchen, the mug is sitting her on my desk at work. You picked wonderful gifts for me. I love them all very much. Smooches, hugs, and best wishes are being sent your way.

By the way my oldest daughter just called and said, "Mom that star looks great on the door. It kind of completes the front of the house." Very sweet and was exactly what I thought when I hung it up there. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart and for the card also.

I also received a card in the mail from Ruby. Thank you for the well wishes. You are a true friend. Sherry

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 05/18/09 05:57 AM
Thank you Patti. Just a thought while I have your attention. Has anyone heard from Paul. (Bert) Is he home or still in the hospital?

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 05/18/09 05:55 AM
I did Weight Watchers too. I did just about everything! My issues are genetics. My mothers side of the family are very obese. My mom had the surgery 8 years ago. I just went to a birthday party for her sister and all of her brothers and her sister are so large. Now my daughters have the issue with my side and my husbands side both being heavy. They battle the weight issue constantly.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 05/18/09 05:53 AM
I love the second pair! I am also addicted to shoes. I have about 250 pair. My daughters are driven insane because they say they are being pushed out of the house because there isn't room for them with the shoes. Big exaggeration because I rotate my shoes from winter to summer. My Nike Shox (all 9 pair) stay out year round though. I have shelves built in my closet for my shoes. It is an expensive habit but I shop outlet and hit up consignment shops here. I have the most amazing heels!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 05/18/09 05:42 AM
Good morning everyone! Monday is here and starting the week with a sunny, but chilly, day outside. I love it when the sun shines. It makes my day. I go see my surgeon today at 3:00 to make sure that everything is still a go ahead for June 1st. He says I am in excellent health and don't have to have any extra $$ tests ran. Good news for me! I have to pay for everything myself cause my insurance sees this as cosmetic surgery not that it is taking the stress off of my back. Some of you have written me asking what I was having done. I had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago and have lost 165 lbs. I now have a huge flat tire that is going to be changed. I have been contemplating this for some time and am so ready to get it over with. It is considered a major surgery and I have to admit I am a bit nervous but just ready to get it over with and start the healing process. At one point I was 302 lbs. and I am only 5'2" You guys wouldn't recognize me if you saw a picture of me then. Almost all of my pictures of my heavy days burned up in the house fire. People have been kind and given me copies that they had extras of. Yeah me. I was happy to have the ones of my children when they were young though. Sorry about the book again. When I start typing my fingers start to fly.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25