Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:03 AM
I love the dentist. NO CAVITIES IN YEARS! Both are my daughters are going into dentistry. I like to think because I had a huge role in it. I make or made them take care of their teeth since a very early age and both have beautiful smiles and bright, white teeth.
Here is hoping you have a good experience at the dentist. Let us know how it goes.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:01 AM
welcome!

Prisoner I can't tell you how glad I am that you put up a picture of yourself. Kind of makes you a nicer person! Can't have that happening. Just joking.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:45 AM
Liz you are more than welcome! I thought those p.j.'s were to big but you posted a medium in one of your posts at one time. That is why I left the tags on and told you were to return it to get a smaller size. If I get you in the future I will know a size small is the best for you or a double 00 you small little baby girl you. I wish I had those genes of yours. Hope you enjoyed what I choose for you. It was my pleasure stepping in for Paul (Bert). Anytime I can help I will!

I trust everyone had a great Memorial Day. Wasn't to great for me. This is the first one for me since my husband passed away. Very sad Monday for the girls and I.

Love to you all and best wishes for a wonderful Tuesday!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 05/26/09 05:29 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl tongue2 I love both of my dogs! I can just hear them saying those things!!rofl

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:47 AM
I use regular mail myself.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:33 AM
I pay $280 a month for health care only. I work for a school corporation and they have and pay excellent benefits.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:08 AM
That was too funny Patti. I loved it!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:05 AM
I personally like it. Looks like a man and not a little boy.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:52 AM

i've been a manager and if someone brought a complaint to me, especially if it was something that was interfering with their work, and i didn't look into the validity and do something...then i deserved to have it take over my head.
Agreed 100%

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:48 AM
I myself love fresh homemade lemonaide. My daughter makes the best. Have you tried using it on fish or fresh veggies. Also if you cut up fruits and don't want them to turn brown squirt lemon juice on them and they won't turn ugly. Sorry I guess I am the only one who loves lemons on here.flowerforyou

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:44 AM
My daughters tell me more than once daily. My boyfriend and my sisters and mom. I try to never leave the house without telling my girls I love them. They mean the world to me.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:42 AM
I don't think you are as bad as you would like everyone to believe. You have a mushy side just like the rest of us.:wink:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:33 AM
Three earrings in each ear that never come out. A promise ring on my left hand that doens't come off and a toe ring that hasn't been off in years. They informed me when I have surgery June 1st all jewelry has to come off and out. Don't like the thought of taking my earrings out due to the fact that each one has a special meaning behind them. Kind of a security blanket if you must. When I was married my wedding ring never left my finger now my daughter wears it around her neck.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:24 AM
Good morning everyone of you beautiful spirited people! I trust everyone is having a terrific day so far. I got out yesterday after work and mowed my yard and it looks so nice and fresh! I love being able to do things in the evenings and not have to sleep and rush off to the second job. I took my youngest daughter shopping and did some secret pal shopping as well. Looks like rain here but I hope not. My oldest daughter is having a cookout tonight and a bonfire for a few of her friends and I would like the weather to be nice for her and them. Better for them to be outside then sitting inside.

I came home last night and my oldest daughter had made shrimp, pineapple, chicken, and onion shish kabobs on the grill and corn on the cob. Man was I happy as a lark. Whatever that is. LOL I think it is a bird. However, she even cleaned up afterwards. They love having me home and it shows in the way they are helping out around the house so that I have time to spend with them. Thanks for listening to me raving about my wonderful girls. Love to you all.

Your friend,

Sherry:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:00 PM
Loves ya Kojacklove

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 10:04 AM
I am thinking they probably don't watch a lot of television. They are probably catching up on all of the family time they miss when they are away from their children and spouse. If they do have down time I am sure they watch what we all watch. They aren't that different from us.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:50 AM
I look like I did when I went to bed. My hair doesn't get messy when I sleep. I guess I don't move around a lot. I wash my face before bed and brush my teeth so I am alright. My boyfriend doesn't have any complaints so I guess he is who matters.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:37 AM
Pete and Beckie what a sweet combo!flowerforyou :heart: I hope you two have a great time getting to know one another and explore everything there is to know about each other. You two deserve it! Your Friend, Sherry

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:35 AM
I want people to remember me for being the most honest, caring, loving human being that they have came across. That is how I am in real life and I hope it is conveyed in every action of mine. I have a very real compassion for people. I know that I will be remembered for raising such wonderful children. They are the best.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:15 AM
Well for breakfast it was a bottle of water and my vitamins. Lunch was dry roasted peanuts and a fountain pop. At least my daughter is making diner tonight, shrimp, chicken, onion, and pinapple on the grill. Salad and rolls on the side. What a good girl I raised. She is going over to her grandmothers right now to plant her flowers that she got her for mothers day.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25