Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:11 AM
Good afternoon to all of you. Went shopping on my lunch break for my secret pal. Going to get it wrapped up and ready to be sent on its way. I can't believe May has come and gone so fast. It is like a blur.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:09 AM
:heart: I know I am loved by my friends and especially my family.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:08 AM
Lots of people love ya Pete...I just wonder if you realize how many??? You are an incredible friend.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:19 AM
Oh my goodness! That would be wonderful. I have so much I need to accomplish before I go into the hospital but I am working right up until the week school is out then the weekend is all I have. Oh well nothing that can't be done later I guess.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:14 AM
Only 5 school days left here not counting today. If I am already here I count it off. LOL May 29th is our last day.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:57 AM
Good morning and I hope that everyone has a productive day at whatever it is you are doing. I have a slight leftover headache from yesterday. I hope it goes away completely though. I slept for hours and hours when I got home. The teachers and children are so ready for school to be out! My daughter wakes up every morning and says only ---- days left, I can do this. She is giving herself a pep talk! Too funny, I remember doing that when I was her age. Everyone have a terrific day and get some sunshine on your faces.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:50 AM
riding the cycle all day in the sunshine

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 11:11 AM
It is my life so they can either like it or not. I choose who I want in my life and who I don't.:wink:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 11:04 AM
Riding on the back of my boyfriends cycle on a beautiful day, without a care in the world.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:27 AM
I met my boyfriend on a dating site. POF and we are going strong. Like Lilith said though talking and getting to know each other is key.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:23 AM
I would wish for my husband to still be alive and doing well.brokenheart

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:17 AM
Thanks you two are the best! Hugs all around.:heart:

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:15 AM
Going with my two daughters to decorate their dad's grave. Going to ride the cycle as much as the weather permits. A cookout and bonfire. I hope it is nice out all three days. Love the three day weekends. Then only four more days of work/school. Then off for the summer! Can't wait.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:05 AM
I am told daily that I am loved by both of my daughters and my boyfriend. He calls me right before I go to sleep and then right after I wake up he calls and tells me to have a wonderful day, to keep smiling my beautiful smile and that he loves me to death. What a sweet heart he is.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:03 AM
love :heart:

BL4766 - affectionately known to me as Beckie Babe - told me she loved me around 2am this morning.......

:heart: bigsmile smooched blushing :banana: :heart:
That is sooooooooo sweet! You two are great together. Keep up the good work and may you be blessed with love love love.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up! Hope mama gets to feeling better soon.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:51 AM
That is too funny Robin...I could just picture it in my head! Had my best friend who is a massage therapist come in and massage my neck head, hands and arms. The headache isn't completely gone but it is better. Now if I could just get the kids to stay out of my room! LOL
Scott share the story with us when you get a chance. I bet it was hot stuff since you like spicy.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 06:16 AM
Going to sign off and try to get rid of this headache. Hard since I am at work, but the screen is making it worse. It is in my right eye too. Killing me!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 06:02 AM
I feel your pail Patti! Here is to pain meds! CHEERSdrinks

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:46 AM
I put one in my boyfriend's lunch box! He loves it when he goes to lunch and finds one. He says he gets the biggest smile on his face and the guys at his table tease him but he can tell they are jealous.

Worst place, none, if you are in a good relationship.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25