Who invented popcorn?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:14 PM
Shedding Skin ~ Pantera

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:04 PM
Titanic ~ (puke)
Pearl Harbor ~ (barf)
Armageddon ~ (I think I just sh!t myself)

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:59 PM

Ralph Fiennes was awesome in it though

He's awesome in everything he does. I still love him in Strange Days, which was a little seen movie made by Kathryn Bigelow, who made Point Break.
Strange Days....good movie

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:55 PM

Tenatious D

Jack Black makes me want to pee blood:angry:
If yur gonna cut it at least spell it right!........Tenacious D is Awesome!!!! pitchfork

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:46 PM
The Theme to WKRP in Cincinnati...

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:35 PM

When the second amendment was written there was no such thing as Uzi's and Hi-cap semi-auto pistols and fully auto rifles with 100rnd mags, silencers,night vision scopes and laser sights......just a thought

You are correct, but none of them produce much more casualties than your average semi auto rifle.

There are certain weapons that pose a clear and present danger to the people. (Like rockets, granade launchers, etc.)

We split hairs when discussing the difference between an UZI and a semi auto, civilian version of an AK-47. Or a Hi-cap full auto pistol and a 45cal 1911 model.

They just try to spread FEAR so people will be wlling to give up their rights. Remember 9/11 and the "patriot act"? Or the Oklahoma city bombings and the "terrorist act". The previous economic collapse and the "Economic Stabalization Act".

We need to have a bit more faith in each other...

But i do see your point, and it is a valid one...
I don't think it is splitting hairs tho.......what would you be more afraid of if you worked at or was inside of a bank that was being robbed.....a single shot muzzle loaded pistol,a bolt action rifle,or a hi-capacity bullet spraying full auto weapon.....it would be possible to rob a bank with a single shot weapon but......you'd probably get jumped.....a full auto or even a semi auto....nobody's going to f#ck with you.....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:28 PM
Its "grenade" by the way.......sorry but you spelled it wrong twice....haha I'm a spellcop! laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:20 PM
why are they called "buttons"

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:19 PM

does anyone in pro sports(North American)wear either the number zero,double zero....or any triple digit number?....and if not...why?....is there a rule against it?

Found this on Wiki -- I remembered Al Oliver but didn't know about the others:

Omar Olivares requested the number 00 to represent his initials (OO) while pitching for the St. Louis Cardinals. He remains one of the last major league players to wear double zero.

Junior Ortiz wore a single 0 as a member of the Minnesota Twins and Cleveland Indians, a reference to his last name beginning with O. Al Oliver also wore number 0.

thanks for the REAL answer....not like the LAZY one I got from dia licious!....haha jkjk :banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:10 PM

Firestorm.....Howie Long trying to become the next action hero....and it so didn't happen.laugh laugh laugh

Actually, he wasn't bad in that movie. And you gotta love William Forsythe...one of the best bad guys of all time.
Thats right!!!....I had completly forgot about that!!! laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:08 PM
hahaha....RonnieCapital is the Bomb!!! laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 02:05 PM
When the second amendment was written there was no such thing as Uzi's and Hi-cap semi-auto pistols and fully auto rifles with 100rnd mags, silencers,night vision scopes and laser sights......just a thought

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 08:18 AM

Anyone here like Breaking Benjamin?? Love that band!
hmmmmmm.......no comment! :banana:

To each his own! I personally love em!

Anybody like Tool or Tomahawk? I'm a huge Patton fan!
Tool is like the modern Led Zep......Faith no More,Tomohawk,Mr Bungle,Fantomas,Lovage,Peeping Tom.....all good!......Mike Patton is a genious!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:31 AM

Anyone here like Breaking Benjamin?? Love that band!
hmmmmmm.......no comment! :banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:26 AM
Hey cheverejohn....what happened to the "Human Touch" guy?....did Mingle2 remove that?...that was pretty funny! rofl

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:24 AM

Gay means happy, joyfull.

you are standing on the edge of a cliff in the photo.
hahaha....brilliant!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:21 AM
haha....funny thing is that I love Iron Maiden but don't really like Priest.....but they both have similar wails........

hey has anyone ever noticed that "Aces High" isn't on any of their greatest hits albums?.....I think its a cool song.....and they made a shirt for it!(with Eddie in the cockpit of a shot-up WW2 plane) pitchfork

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13