Community > Posts By > NIGHTTRAIN99

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/06/08 03:05 PM
they really need to do a Ninja Scroll movie.....actually, no.....they'd just **** it up......haha......how about a videogame tho?....that would be cool!....it would be easy to do as well since the plot is very videogame-ish,with all the travel to location....beat up a boss figure and his minions....travel to next location....and so on

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:56 PM
also a huge starwars fan.....but sadly anything that George Lucas has touched since the Ewoks has fallen horribly short in my books......the prequels trilogy.....hmmmmmm, I can now appreciate how GOOD of an actor Liam Neeson is for saving Phantom Menace!....haha does anyone else agree?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:49 PM
does anyone else out there think that The Mars Volta are one of the most talented and original bands ever?......right up there with LedZep,Primus,Faithnomore and Tool?.....their song structure won't garnish the radio play of these other bands but I feel they deserve recognition......they are musically impossible for copycat bands to replicate and their tunes are tight!pitchfork

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:19 PM
Portishead......she may not be super-hot but that voice!....CatPower too!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:14 PM

voodoo child - hendrix

bow before jimi
[/its Voodoo Chile actually......but a common mistake tho]

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/06/08 02:11 PM
its "Voodoo Chile" by Jimi........a common mistake tho.....:)

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:35 PM
my latest listenings have been BloodSimple,Flyleaf,Skynard,Opeth,Underoathe and Scars on Broadway.......does anyone else out there think that the new Scars on Broadway is WAY better than Serge Tankians solo project?......at least S.O.B sounds different than system no?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/06/08 01:18 PM
FNM!!!!.....Mike Patton is a God!....if you like FNM check out some of his other projects like Tomohawk,Mr Bungle,Peeping Tom,Fantomas,and Lovage......all are good projects in thier own right with Tomohawk being the closest resemblance to FNM........on a side note.....does anyone else out there think that the RHCP album One Hot Minute with Dave Navarro as guitairist is way UNDERRATED???....that album got blasted by critics and fans alike......I realize that Navarro is kind of a cheeseball now but man does he integrate himself well in RHCP sound....that album was the last time any of those guys had balls!........haha

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next