Community > Posts By > NIGHTTRAIN99

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:13 PM
Split Second-Rutger Hauer
Blind Swordsman-ditto....also Sho Kosugi
Surviving the Game-Rutger hauer and Ice-T!!!
Mans Best Friend-Lance Henrikson

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:08 PM
I only saw Iron Eagle 1 and 2....I'll have to check out 3 n 4.....laugh ....never saw Flash Gordon either....hmmmm....my movie collection is about to get bigger.....
how about these ones....
No 1. With a Bullett-Billy Dee Williams Cheese
Future Force/FutureZone-David Carradine
Nighthawks-Sly,Rutger Hauer AND Billy Dee

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 10:13 AM

OK OK OK

:yelling loud on top of a mountain:

:heart: I A M B I X E S U A L !!!!!!!! :heart:

And very happy about it!
HA HA HA HA.....I DO have a good eye!!!! laugh laugh laugh :banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:47 AM

Like the new pic compadre

drinks
now RonnieCapital up there definately looks gay!!! :banana:

Thanks for the vote of confidence

Very macho here grumble
sorry man....it was just a joke :cry: laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:54 AM

I rented this movie once when I was a kid.....and I only remember renting it cuz the guy on the front cover had a HUGE gun!!!!....it was like an M-16 on steroids!.....maybe an M-16 with a bunch of other guns attached to it....was that Megaforce?.....If not.....can anyone remember that?
Its like some Chuck Norris knock off lookin dude on the cover......maybe even Kieth Carradine come to think of it.....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 08:49 AM

I think that was it. He rode a motorcyle in the movie, and he had a team with him that could ride around without making a sound.

Oh, another cheesy film....IRON EAGLE.
HAHAHA.....1,2,3,....or 4??? laugh ....hey,I just looked up Megaforce on imdb and thats not the movie I'm talking about......although Megaforce looks real funny!!!...gonna have to watch that!...Barry Bostwick's characters name is get this....Commander Ace Hunter......it just don't get any better than that! laugh laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:26 AM
Nirvana's Rape Me ~ Richard Cheese

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:19 AM
I can hardly figure out how to use my cellphone these days!!!!!.....:tongue:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 07:06 AM
I rented this movie once when I was a kid.....and I only remember renting it cuz the guy on the front cover had a HUGE gun!!!!....it was like an M-16 on steroids!.....maybe an M-16 with a bunch of other guns attached to it....was that Megaforce?.....If not.....can anyone remember that?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 11:02 PM
:tongue: hahahaha.......I'll add three......and a half :wink:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:49 PM
shoes....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:41 PM
I wear Joe Boxer gonch(underwear)...and on the tag inside it says "Change Daily".....are there actually people out there who need to be reminded of this???....laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:30 PM
sixty
six :tongue: flowerforyou

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:23 PM
Too Sexy ~ Right said Fred?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:14 PM
Edited by NIGHTTRAIN99 on Tue 10/21/08 10:26 PM

One day a group of the most evil got together and decided that man had really made a mess of the earth above and that they could do better...
... and they all agreed that no longer should GODs creation of man and women be the only man of its kind.

... They picked their leader Satan, to go tell GOD, that they were done with Him.

So Satan walked up to the edge of heaven and asked for an audience with him. Satan said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you.

See, we can make the earth shake and make the mountains fall to earth. We can make the rocks in the heavens to come crashing down to earth. We can make the winds blow so hard, and pick up anything and move it to and fro, from here to there. We can make the moon turn red or black so its light can not been seen by men from the earth. So why don't you just go on and well take it from here."

God listened patiently and after the Satan was done talking, God said,
"Very well! How about this", GOD said? "Let's have a man making contest". Show me you can make a man, just like the way I did, like the way I made Adam, and only better, I will turn away. To which the Satan replied, "OK, great!"

And Satan said, "Sure, no problem" with a sheepish grin on his lips, he proceeded to bend down and grabbed himself a big handful of dirt.

God just looked at him, shook his head and said, with the most serious of faces

"No, no, no, no, OH nooo Satan. Thats my dirt.
You have to get your own dirt!"

and then Satan said F#ck You god!.... and went ahead and created Jurassic Park....:banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:08 PM
And women...stick to tennis....all that screaming gets me hot!! hehehe

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:01 PM
Palmela Handerson laugh :tongue: :banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:55 PM
can't
count.....laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:42 PM
Edited by NIGHTTRAIN99 on Tue 10/21/08 09:44 PM

Like the new pic compadre

drinks
now RonnieCapital up there definately looks gay!!! :banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:19 PM
How about we start by banning WAR????.....me thinks thats a good place to start.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13