Community > Posts By > NIGHTTRAIN99

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:09 AM

How about "Stone Cold" with Brian Bozworth rofl

Holy sh*t! I forgot all about that movie. I loved that one.

Red Scorpion with Dolph Lundgren was another. LOL. They tried so hard to make him into another Arnold. It just never took. He will always be Ivan Drago......"I must break you!"laugh

hahaha....yeah remember "Showdown in little Tokyo"?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:02 AM

.now you get small armies overthrowing the govt. and its ruining the continent.....

THAT is the American way. I would refer you to the American Revolution and the War of Northern Aggression

that WAS the American way....do you see that happening now?.....those events were also for the greater good of most Americans not like whats going on in Africa where you have small-interest groups hoarding the countries limited resources and ruining it for the rest of the population....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:58 AM

Approx. 25,000 people died from gunshots in 2207. Hopefully they were all bad guys, ya thinkfrustrated frustrated frustrated

How many died of auto accidents? How many died of heart attack?

How many died from non gun related violence?!?

Might be suprised at the results.
Auto accidents are out of our control to some degree(we could legislate more strict driver training)....but still would be out of our control

Heart attacks????....come on dude!...that makes NO sense....

The point here is that Gun-Violence IS something that you can control!.....go look at the numbers from England and Canada and tell me I'm wrong!

ps. Don't come back to me listing the auto accident and heart attack rates in those countries.....because that would just make you look....... frustrated

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:50 AM

how many were accidental?

how many were committed with illegal weapons?

besides in 2207 they won't have guns. They'll have blasters

That is a lame argument, the point is that those that were accidental would be alive.

Here is a better argument...

If all those starving people in Africa had weapons with which to drive off the scum that are causing them to starve... would they be dying of starvation?

When only aggressors have guns only aggressors make rules.
NO!......how about if they actually had a uncorrupted govt. with responsible laws....and only the lawmakers had guns....not half the countryside like it is now!......now you get small armies overthrowing the govt. and its ruining the continent.....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 10:18 AM

Maine is luckily still really lax with gun laws. No registration required. Just a 10 minute wait for a background check for felonies. This includes pistols and assault rifles...

Concealed weapons permits are easy to get, and you STILL dont even have to register your firearm...

This is one of my state's few saving graces...

Its the same in florida . . . .

and rightly so!

Yea I am a vegetarian pacifist, I Wouldn't willingly kill ANYTHING . . . but you take guns away from people and you leave the criminal with all the power.

Its called rational thought, not every gun toting person need be pro war, pro hunting, murderous hate filled killers lol sigh.

personally I think I should be able to buy full auto ect.

My personal thoughts are if you want to lower the crime rate, you need to forget the weapon, and go after the ideas . . . ask why . . . what is causing people to get into a situation, or a mind set that perpetuates violence . . . these are not unfathomable questions, in fact if you get on a personal level, they are usually quite easy to explain . . . the problem . . . it takes time to understand . . . peoeple want quick and easy answers to long and difficult issues.

bottom line gun laws don't work to lower violence . . you have to work on the cause . . not the tool.

Very well said...
Maybe the problem is that we Americans WORSHIP guns.....take a look at 80 percent of movie's out there....they all have guns in them....and why is it that on the cover of any dvd movie that has guns in it,they gotta show em' on the front.....example:Lethal Weapon....theres Mel Gibson standing there holding his Beretta for no apparent reason other than to get you to rent the movie because we LOVE OUR GUNS!....do me a favour and try to make a mental note of this the next time you are in a video store....go look at how many dvd covers(jackets)have at least one person holding a gun on them....its an astonishing observation!....Now the fact that we worship guns AND they are EXTREMELY easy to buy and the youth have been polluted into thinking its "cool" to "pack heat", sell drugs and treat women like *****es.....hmmmm you couple that with bad parenting and poor education and what do you have?......CRIMINALS.....and worse yet...Criminals with guns!....do me a big favour and go check out the gun-crime rate and gun murders in the U.K.(thats England)and Canada.In UK they only allow hunting rifles(no handguns and no assault rifles and DEFINATLY no full auto)...and their gun crime rate is minimal at best.....In Canada their gun-crime rate is a little higher than UK....but their culture is more influenced by the U.S....in Canada you can have a handgun and some assault rifles but they require a special liscence to get them.....and you can pretty much only use them at a gun range...you definately can't carry them with you and if you are taking them out of your home(where you MUST have them locked in a gun safe and unloaded with the ammo in a different location)you must notify the police of where you are going with the restricted firearms (ie:the range)..the unrestricted firearms are hunting rifles and shotguns....there is also limits on mag capacities and you CANNOT hunt with an assault rifle or handgun unless approved by the govt.....now go and look up their gun-crime rates and then look up ours....its ASTONISHING!!!....now once again I will say that I am a proud owner of 5 (very nice)guns and I love to shoot,and I am not saying to take away our right to own them......but the issue is just SIMPLE MATH HERE FOLKS....and please don't answer this post with some story about some guys shooting the bad guys and "what if the good guys didn't have their guns" theory....because the "good guys" can still have their guns with what I am proposing....but maybe there would be LESS bad guys with them and it is a good place to start anyways......and I realize that it would be impossible to keep guns out of criminals hands entirely but if you force them to buy them "illegally" you are increasing the chance of them getting busted before they even get the chance to use them in the first place.....and then "borderline" and "wannabe" criminals might not have the proper connections and lose interest in getting one.......look into the gun-crime rates and come up with an intelligent response.

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:40 PM

so it says that i look 70% like janeane garofalo... whoever that is... :)
Female comedian....pretty good too....for a chick!!....oops,I mean she's no Kathy Griffen thats all :wink:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:12 PM
How about "Stone Cold" with Brian Bozworth rofl

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 04:09 PM
Who shot first....Han or Greedo?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:57 PM

I like a LOT of metal, but Pantera is my favorite. The best metal musicians, for some reason, seem to be fans of old-school country (I do a lot of reading up on these guys).

I didn't even like metal until I was about 40.
R.I.P Dimebag....glad I got to see them live a couple times.... pitchfork

Yeah, I miss Dimebag.....he was shot only a day or two after Damageplan played here in CT.......
NOBODY had as much fun playing a guitar as Dimebag did. It still makes me sad and pissed.....mad devil pitchfork rant
Did you see DamagePlan?....if you did that must have been a really wierd day for you if Dime got shot only a couple days later....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:18 PM
Kraft dinner......I need a wife whoa slaphead

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:15 PM

I like a LOT of metal, but Pantera is my favorite. The best metal musicians, for some reason, seem to be fans of old-school country (I do a lot of reading up on these guys).

I didn't even like metal until I was about 40.
R.I.P Dimebag....glad I got to see them live a couple times.... pitchfork

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:28 PM

why's it gotta be 4 months,

not 2 months

not 1 month,

or even half a month
Because Debbie Darknight Does Dusselldorf came out three and a half months ago.....silly! laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:14 PM
Hey hey moma say the way you move......

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:53 PM
oh.....uh....hmmmmm I totally got slapped in the face with a bag full of ovaries there.....I look forward to Thursdays and Sundays because of the NFL!.....I'm outta here!!!!! noway

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:47 PM
Edited by NIGHTTRAIN99 on Wed 10/22/08 01:16 PM
Debbie Darkknight Does Dusseldorf? :banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:44 PM

Yep I have to say the series is way better, it was twisted & I loved it. There really was no way they could translate it onto the big screen & do it any sort of justice. The style of the series was very unique and you just can't do that with a live action movie. At least not for that one...
Agreed....what worked for it was the little short stories....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:41 PM

I loved Shaun of the Dead!
Hot Fuzz was awesome too! pitchfork Timothy Dalton getting skewerd was frickin hilarious! pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Love it when Angel and Danny bust in the Pub and are jumping sideways shooting at the owners. The look on their faces as they shoot is pricelss.
haha...yeah...and the references to Point Break.....laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:38 PM
ummmm...confession time....I actually had the HOTS for Mrs.Roper.....blushing

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:28 PM

I loved Shaun of the Dead!
Hot Fuzz was awesome too! pitchfork Timothy Dalton getting skewerd was frickin hilarious! pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Wed 10/22/08 12:23 PM

OK OK OK

:yelling loud on top of a mountain:

:heart: I A M B I X E S U A L !!!!!!!! :heart:

And very happy about it!
HA HA HA HA.....I DO have a good eye!!!! laugh laugh laugh :banana:

nighttrain99 will you please tell me of any other gay prospects on this thread? pitchfork
haha...I'll keep my eye out for ya :wink:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13