Community > Posts By > NIGHTTRAIN99

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:13 AM

Anyone remember Firewalker?....The Octagon?..... Sidekicks?

Chuck Norris baby! Loved Sidekicks, with ol' Joe Piscipo and the late Jonathan Brandis.

Firewalker had Chuck and Louis Gossett in the jungle looking for some treasure right?
yup!....Chuck Norris and Louis Gosset Jr.....thats just an Acadamy Award waiting to happen! laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:49 AM
Anyone remember Firewalker?....The Octagon?..... Sidekicks?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:43 AM

What about Body Slam with Rowdy Rowdy Piper

That had Dirk Benedict in it right? But yeah, this movie ranks up their.

Gotta also put in the list Demolition Man. Snipes and Stallone. I love this movie, and it has some great lines in it.
Didn't Rowdy Roddy do They Live as well?.......yeah....Demolition Man....gotta watch that again too!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:55 PM

I sit down to pee......rofl

Thats not weird! so do i
I'm a dude

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:51 PM
does anyone in pro sports(North American)wear either the number zero,double zero....or any triple digit number?....and if not...why?....is there a rule against it?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:47 PM
You are just full of useless information aren't you?....I love it rofl this is a fun post!:banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:33 PM

Vulgar Display followed by Cowboys from hell were the best 2 Pantera albums,although Drag the waters is a kickass tune
You are going to hate the way I see it then....

1 Far Beyond Driven
2 Great Southern Trendkill
3 Vulger
4(tie)Reinventing the Steel and Cowboys

but thats my opinion.....they are still to Rob Halford waily on Cowboys for me to rate it higher

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:27 PM

lmao...oh sorrrrrry!flowerforyou
hahaha....its ok....PANTERA needs to be mentioned more often....one of the greatest metal bands ever period. drinker

The Great Southern Trendkill was one of the best albums ever!
You know alot of Pantera fans list that as one of their least favs....but I agree with you girl!....Drag the water some more!!! pitchfork

Hehe! Guess what? I fuked your girlfriend last night!
Thats Far beyond Driven isn't it?

While you snored and drooled I fuked your love...She called my daddy and I called her baby as I smacked her ass!
I called her sugar when I ate her alive till daylight....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:18 PM
Gasoline....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:16 PM

hahaha....its ok....PANTERA needs to be mentioned more often....one of the greatest metal bands ever period. drinker

You know alot of Pantera fans list that as one of their least favs....but I agree with you girl!....Drag the water some more!!! pitchfork

Hehe! Guess what? I fuked your girlfriend last night!
Thats Far beyond Driven isn't it?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:13 PM

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:08 PM

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:58 PM

I cannot believe no ones mentioned Pantera yet!
Ummm...page 1 ....and 2 asleep slaphead

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:53 PM

Red Dawn............."WOLVERINES!!!!!!"
Another all time fav!!!....my fav quote from this movie is when their dad shouts "Avenge me boys!....AVENGE MEEEE!!!!".....from behind the chain link fence.....awesome

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:48 PM
Bananas n' Blow ~ Ween

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:47 PM

March Of The Fire Ants ~ Mastodon
Wicked song!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:43 PM

ive had one idiot try to break into my home while i was there. he was met at the door with a loaded colt model 1911 45 acp,, and i have never seen someone go whiter than that fella did. he was begging me not to kill him,, and i didnt, i called the law to come get him. had he came in with a knife or gun in his hand, it would be a much diffrent outcome. not too many people will want to keep on trying to steal from someone when a loaded gun is pointed to the side of their head. i can and will protect what i have worked hard for.
Agreed...and you should have that right.....but with the lax gun laws that aren't preventing guns from getting into the hands of these criminals...either you or him is luckey he didn't have a gun himself that night....

Lax Gun Laws Really aren't the Problem, the Problem is the Way we treat Criminals. if you use a Weapon of any Kind to Commit a Crime You Should have an automatic Life Sentence Period. We the People Should not have to Put up with ass Holes who Don't wanna Toe the line and be honest and Work for things they Want! *I Know I'm a Horrible Person for Saying this but Your Opinion is Your Problem, not mine!!!* ( * that was for the Bleeding Heart Libs on Here of which there's no Shortage of)
Actually.....that is a brilliant idea and would support that law wholeheartedly!!!.....its an Awesome idea the more I think about it.....but we'd have to build alot more jails....but I love it!........but yeah your right...the bleeding heart Libs would never stand for that......Personally I liked George Carlin's idea of putting all the criminals and f#cked up people in a huge fenced compound in....Nebraska or something....Minnesota?....oh lets just say Greenland or Iceland.....put em' there and let em' live free within the compound(huge area).....and then set cameras up all over it and let America watch true reality TV!!!!....it would be cool!....like watching the birth of a Mad Max society.....to actually watch how they would interact and police themselves?....how awesome would that be?......sorry...I got off on a rant there....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 05:30 PM
why are they called "hot dogs"....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 04:00 PM
You're Gay.......:banana:

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:59 PM
Domination ~ Pantera

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13