Community > Posts By > NIGHTTRAIN99

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 03:10 PM
I guess the point is that we wouldn't need to walk around with guns if criminals didn't have them.....so the first step into getting guns out of criminals hands would be to make it harder for them to obtain them....I live in Texas,now I don't know about other states(and believe it or not Texas has more gun control than several other states).....but here you can BYPASS the crimnal background check law by simply purchasing a gun at a gun show.....the dealers there are considered "private" sales....so gangbangers can simply walk off the street and into one of these shows and purchase whatever they want....and just walk out that day with a gun....or multiple guns....there are AT LEAST 3 gun shows a month here......hmmmmmm....so yes, I would say a good start would be tougher legislation on purchasing and owning a firearm.....and then start working on getting the MILLIONS of unlicsensed and unregistered guns off the streets....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:53 PM
Niel Fallon is a lyrical genious!.....funny you like Canderia but not Meshugga....and funny you like Soilwork and not InFlames......similar bands in my eyes.....or ears I guess....haha I do love Clutch tho....one of the freshest sounding original straight ahead anthem metal(rock) out there! I've been listening to them since the Passive Restaints ep and they have just improved and evolved quite nicely......the keyboard addition just cleans up thier sound and gives them an even more southern flare....Hmmmmmm

Dillenger? Between the Buried and Me? Strapping young Lad?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:42 PM
agreed.....kse is killer....fun live show too pitchfork

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:39 PM

my fav katatonia album is Viva Emptiness. thats awesome you got to see Opeth, i've heard they put on a killer live show. yeah i like warrant, im a big fan of 80's rock and glam/hair metal.

i've heard of all those bands you've posted...and i dont really like the Wolfbiker album...thats not really my style but Cheney Cant Quite Riff Like Helmet's Page Hamilton is a good song.
Yeah Viva's a great album....its wierd that you would like that one song of ET's but not the whole album......but that being said,yeah that is my fav song on that album too! What do you think of Inflames,Meshugga,Clutch?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:33 PM

but she scared me :laughing:

sinuprex - something like that parents in France have been giving their kids for over 30 yrs., to help with their sinuses and breathing

hmmm you'd thought it would've worked by now, or maybe thats why she rarely blinked

laugh

laugh

maybe she needs to watch that commerical for fake tears to help with dry eyes.

the one with that annoying man - takes care of the red eye...
Ben Stein?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:29 PM
Nothin to Lose ~ Rebel meets Rebel

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:24 PM

California and DC Have the Highest Crime Rates in the Country. they Also Have some of the Strictest Gun Laws. Unfortunately for those who Make the Laws Criminals don't Abide by them. the Midwest which has the Highest Rate of Gun Ownership has the lowest Crime Rates, Hmmm Wonder Why?
Less highly populated areas maybe???

NO!
Just NO?????....boy thats a good answer

How bout this one.

Once opon a time in Arizona (I believe eastren AZ) a mob connected group attempted to control the real estate of a small vally occupied by farmers and ranchers. None of the occpants wanted to sell so the 'connected group' brought in thugs and hit men...

when the smoke cleared there were still farmers and ranchers in the vally... Not a single thug or hitman remained in other than a fertilizer capacity.
sounds like a bad movie....so where was the police during all of this? Thats what we pay THEM to do.....If the farmers new it was coming why didn't they get the police involved? Maybe because Americans LOVE thier guns so much they want to use them on people.....just so they have a little "old west justice" story of thier own.....stupid Old Wives Tale if you ask me...

Farmers did not know... Mob thought it would be a pushover cause there were no local police (no crime to speak of) only law was highway patrol.
they figured that it would be a quick and easy steal and they would be in position when the Patrol did show up.
check out some of the history of AZ and you will find mention of this event.
by the time the AZ highway patrol got involved all they had left to do was clean up the mob bosses and trot them off to jail. (they were glad to go)
What year is it?....really people!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:11 PM

California and DC Have the Highest Crime Rates in the Country. they Also Have some of the Strictest Gun Laws. Unfortunately for those who Make the Laws Criminals don't Abide by them. the Midwest which has the Highest Rate of Gun Ownership has the lowest Crime Rates, Hmmm Wonder Why?

NO!

How bout this one.

Once opon a time in Arizona (I believe eastren AZ) a mob connected group attempted to control the real estate of a small vally occupied by farmers and ranchers. None of the occpants wanted to sell so the 'connected group' brought in thugs and hit men...

when the smoke cleared there were still farmers and ranchers in the vally... Not a single thug or hitman remained in other than a fertilizer capacity.
sounds like a bad movie....so where was the police during all of this? Thats what we pay THEM to do.....If the farmers new it was coming why didn't they get the police involved? Maybe because Americans LOVE thier guns so much they want to use them on people.....just so they have a little "old west justice" story of thier own.....stupid Old Wives Tale if you ask me...

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:44 PM
Superbowl commercials....although they have been getting weaker as of late.....I also like the Geico cave men and the burger king add where "the King" catches a pass for a touchdown....laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:41 PM

I like the E-Trade babybigsmile
That baby freaks me out! noway

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:36 PM

NO!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:29 PM
I picked a Phillies/Rays final on my gambling site.......HA HA sox fans! laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:22 PM
Joy Ride ~ Snot

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:18 PM

By The Way ~ Jenna Drey
Hey Celtic Kitten....ever heard of Klannad?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:16 PM

The drapery falls by opeth is tite
I'm going to see them tonight dude!!!! I can't wait!.....Blackwater Park is my fav album whats yours?
Opeth was awesome as always...... I saw in some later posts that you like when two musical styles fuse together......I have seen Sevendust live....and also these bands....tell me what you think and add to the list if you think I might like!! pitchfork

Hed Pe
Puya
Sepultura
Soulfly
Fishbone
Ill Nino
Mars Volta
Brujeria
Killswitch Engage
Orange 9mm
Ben Harper
One Minute Silence

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:45 AM
Dramamine ~ Modest Mouse

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:36 AM
Cheers.....smooched

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:34 AM
Slow Divers ~ Janes Addiction

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:28 AM

God I can stand nickel back...main stream **** rock.
I agree....its putrid!....just made to extract money from the wallets of the weak minded!
Get some culture you RADIO ROBOTS!!!! haha laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:24 AM
whats your fav Katatonia album? "The last fair deal gone down" is mine......
Also,do you like the Anselmo projects? (Down,Superjoint Ritual)
Check out "The Holly Springs Disaster"....its hard hitting with some good melodies....I can't stop listening to it! Same with Evergreen Terrace's "Wolfbiker" album......sounds alot like Helmet.