Community > Posts By > NIGHTTRAIN99

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:48 PM

shoot 'em up

He killed someone with a carrot! How could this movie not make the top of the list? He bit a carrot and said "What's up doc" while pointing a gun at the bad guy's head. The movie is cheesier than velveeta.

In other words, good choice.
personally I thought it was trying to hard....it was ok but its got nothing on some of these other gems....even if he did kill someone with a carrot!....noway surprised shocked

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:36 PM
I sit down to pee......rofl

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:24 PM
mOtION siCKnESS LOvE ~ HollySpringsDisaster

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:12 PM

ive had one idiot try to break into my home while i was there. he was met at the door with a loaded colt model 1911 45 acp,, and i have never seen someone go whiter than that fella did. he was begging me not to kill him,, and i didnt, i called the law to come get him. had he came in with a knife or gun in his hand, it would be a much diffrent outcome. not too many people will want to keep on trying to steal from someone when a loaded gun is pointed to the side of their head. i can and will protect what i have worked hard for.
Agreed...and you should have that right.....but with the lax gun laws that aren't preventing guns from getting into the hands of these criminals...either you or him is luckey he didn't have a gun himself that night....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:08 PM

Thats probably because every thing is so expensive up there.
Canadians come down here for cars and other stuff as well.
true...they do come here to buy things like cars and other goods....but the Canadian criminals don't come here to buy guns because they are "cheap"....they come here because they are easy to buy and there is TONS of selection....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:40 PM

its not that, its the fact that guns are being denied to people who would obtain them legally and the ones who are shooting people are the people who buy them off the street.

I would think twice about trying to rob or kill some one if i knew there was a good chance they had a gun. I assume most other people would too.

Its like a jewish person in germany protesting the holocost in the 1930's and 40's.
we get it, killing people is a bad thing but your not helping.
the reason there is guns "on the street" is that there are WAY to many guns in America period. The black market guns don't just appear out of thin air....they are there as a result of a hundred years of unlegislated gun purchasing.....after a used gun is sold....where does it go?....where is it after it has been sold 15 times?.....50 times?....without legislation the guns that are legally purchased eventually end up on the street.....in Canada yes you can have a handgun if you have a special liscence,but if you want to sell that handgun the person buying it also has to have that liscence and then register it himself and then get a permit to transport it to his home or range....if the original owner sells to a non-liscensed person its a federal offence and jail time.....now do you think criminals are going to go through all that trouble?....no. Law abiding citizens who really want a handgun just have to jump through the hoops and deal with it.......It also has been proven that most of the gun-crime that is commited in Canada is with illegal guns that come from the U.S. !!!!!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 01:07 PM

look at the gun laws in my home state and you will see how close they are to Canada's and maybe you didnt say any thing about Canada

"
The point here is that Gun-Violence IS something that you can control!.....go look at the numbers from England and Canada and tell me I'm wrong! "

but some one did.

in most of the state of IL you aren't even legally allowed to hunt with a rifle. yet for this all this states gun laws we still have one of the highest murder rates in the country, hmm thats weird..

as for burglaries here do all the criminals have hand guns?

Why dont you go ahead and look at what happened to Australia when they ban guns, look at the statistics.

I would say that Chicago has the most to do with the murder rate.....and I'm guessing its not done with knives.....I think that the problem there is that the state gun laws don't work when there are MILLIONS of guns floating around in the next state over....last time I checked there wasn't a state border crossing....as for Austrlia I will have to educate myself on that topic before discussing.....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:49 PM

Can someone tell me when you would need a semiautomatic gun for hunting?

Semi automatics that are "assault weapons" are designed for home defense. I'm so sick of people asking why you need them for hunting. Yes they can be used for it in some states, but mainly we keep them around in case some one decides they want to harm us. The people of this country have a right to protect them selves from others, and from their own government.

Banning guns will only result in crime rates rising look what happened to Australia when they ban guns there, and to the guy who posted about England and Canada, Canada does not have a gun ban, they have laws very similar to ours. England has seen a huge jump in burglaries and assaults since guns were out right ban there.
Uh....I never said anything about a gun ban in Canada.....go back and actually READ my post.....you just have be liscenesed(safety course)for unrestricted weapons(rifles,shotguns)and you require an additional liscense with even more limitations(clean criminal/mental health record) for purchasing hanguns and semi-auto assault rifles (with barrels under 18.5 inches) and mag capacity limits as well....also to add to this you can in no circumstance carry a handgun concealed or otherwise.....If you do own those types of weapons there you may as well just leave them in a locker at the rifle range to avoid all the trouble of getting permits to transport from pointA to pointB....and so on....and under NO circumstance can you have a LOADED weapon in your car,hunting rifle or otherwise.....and only in your house if you feel threatened.....it is illegal to have a gun under your bed or behind the front door.....they absolutly must be locked in a gunsafe with ammunition in another location so I would say that their laws are only minimaly similar to ours....but their gun-crime rate?....not even close.....and as for burgleries in England?....don't you think they would be even worse if the criminals all had handguns?....you can still protect your home just fine there when the burglers have knives and you have a shotgun....

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:24 PM

almost all hunting rifles and shotguns are semi-automatic

Wow, you are extremely wrong.

The majority of hunting rifles and the most popular models, are almost all bolt action. most shot guns in circulation are pump action as well the reason for that being price and tradition. Theres even a large market for pump action home defense shot guns because of how cheap you can get one

The remmington 700 series for instance. An extremely popular series of rifles or perhaps rugers m77's savage is another company that makes good rifles almost entirely bolt action.

My pump action Tactical shotgun cost $1500!!!...but its a Wilson Combat pitchfork

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:20 PM
Absent ~ Snot (Strait Up album) RIP Lynn Strait!

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:14 PM
The Box ~ Snot

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:10 PM

I love all kinds or rock! I hate all the sub genre names for the music though.
Ive been to tons of concerts, Ozzfests, and Family values a few time but MAYHEM was the greatest metal fest I have ever been to.
right now Im looking forward to seeing mudvayne and snot next month
does SNOT have a new singer? RIP Lynne Strait! pitchfork

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 12:02 PM
Edited by NIGHTTRAIN99 on Thu 10/23/08 12:03 PM
winking you can DO me,but you can't BE me winking oops offtopic

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:57 AM
rofl Nope!rofl

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:53 AM

Approx. 25,000 people died from gunshots in 2207. Hopefully they were all bad guys, ya thinkfrustrated frustrated frustrated

How many died of auto accidents? How many died of heart attack?

How many died from non gun related violence?!?

Might be suprised at the results.
Auto accidents are out of our control to some degree(we could legislate more strict driver training)....but still would be out of our control

Heart attacks????....come on dude!...that makes NO sense....

The point here is that Gun-Violence IS something that you can control!.....go look at the numbers from England and Canada and tell me I'm wrong!

ps. Don't come back to me listing the auto accident and heart attack rates in those countries.....because that would just make you look....... frustrated

operative word - control sad2

Agreed....and sad to say the least...but without control there is only CHAOS....

no there'd only be controlled chaos

*** this is only my opinion ***

guns do not kill ~ people kill ~ people die ~ things go on

Hahaha....you are only verifying my point.....look at the "controlled chaos" statistics from other countries.....more people are dying on the streets here than in pretty much all the other warzones in the world COMBINED!!!.....isn't there something wrong with that picture?

most here suck at shooting? laugh

practice makes perfect laugh

laugh hahaha...not me! I've got gray eyes...and besides....I'm Clint Eastwood! laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:30 AM

well this has been fun but I gotta go

I'm going dove hunting with my semi-automatic 12 gauge and I have to stop off and get beer on the way
hahaha....nice laugh rofl

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:29 AM

Approx. 25,000 people died from gunshots in 2207. Hopefully they were all bad guys, ya thinkfrustrated frustrated frustrated

Auto accidents are out of our control to some degree(we could legislate more strict driver training)....but still would be out of our control

The point here is that Gun-Violence IS something that you can control!.....go look at the numbers from England and Canada and tell me I'm wrong!

ps. Don't come back to me listing the auto accident and heart attack rates in those countries.....because that would just make you look....... frustrated

Agreed....and sad to say the least...but without control there is only CHAOS....

no there'd only be controlled chaos

*** this is only my opinion ***

guns do not kill ~ people kill ~ people die ~ things go on

Hahaha....you are only verifying my point.....look at the "controlled chaos" statistics from other countries.....more people are dying on the streets here than in pretty much all the other warzones in the world COMBINED!!!.....isn't there something wrong with that picture?

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:19 AM

ummm what exactly do the African warlords have to do with gun control in America?
hahaha....don't look at me!....AdventureBegins started that argument.. laugh

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:17 AM

NIGHTTRAIN99's photo
Thu 10/23/08 11:13 AM

Let's see.....

"Be Cool"...with "The Rock" as a prancing fag body guard...singing "You ain't woman enough to take my man.

"Tank Girl".....I loved that flick!

"Kung Pow...Enter the Fist".....F%cking Hilarious!!!!!...especially the out takes.

"Run Ronnie, Run"....easily has a sh*t load of one liners.

"Super Troopers"...almost as many one liners as "Run Ronnie, Run"

But, if you are going for strictly cheese...gotta be the old Bond flicks.

Oh Damn!!!!!! Who ever just said "FLASH GORDON" just hit me upside the head with a 12 pound sledgehammer of memories....For some reason it makes me think of "Logan's Run" and that screwed up movie where "Soylent green is people!"

OH my GOD!!!! It just hit me...THE cheesiest movie ever had a 17 year old Sly Stallone .....and the winner is....."DEATHRACE 2000"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deathrace 2000....maybe the all-time greatest....agreed! Carradine and an unknown Stallone?....awesome!....my fav part is at the start of the race when the crowd likes the other guys more than Sly and he jumps up and actually starts screaming his funny scream and shooting his tommygun at the crowd!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13