Community > Posts By > ShiningArmour

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 03/09/11 09:11 AM
Ya ever notice? In anime the characters get maimed, bloodied, and even killed.

In american cartoons they never even get hurt! There's a bunch of stupid humorless gags and then evreyone goes home for cake and ice cream.

Why not make a great cartoon where there is lots of fights,love,and sometimes death. Like the japanese cartoons

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 03/09/11 09:09 AM

I watch it pretty good

I did not like it. I thought after they got the pass they should have become players, gotten all kinds of women and gone on an adventure filled with sex and angry boyfriends as the villian.

Instead they simply failed and made a very un entertaining movie.

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 03/09/11 09:01 AM
I agree. Someone should beat the snot out these union thugs.
"You wanna block my sighn? I got your sign right here!" WHACK! *lol*

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 03/09/11 08:53 AM
Edited by ShiningArmour on Wed 03/09/11 09:06 AM
Ya know what? I did have some interesting tidbits here to correct your thinking. Maybe help you to make your posting sound better. Perhaps even better your life.

But I just don't want to take the time to correct you. It would just lead to more arguing.

My "Pearls" would be smashed and the arguing would go on and on and on and on go on and on and on and on go on and on and on and on go on and on and on and on go on and on and on and on.

But I thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to explain it to a poor selfish B@stard. :smile:

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 03/09/11 07:13 AM

Everytime i hear republicans talk about how to fix the econemy i hear the same thing. Lets cut energy reform, obama care,and taxes. I dont think all our nations issues can be solved by throwing money at it either but lets think.
Energy effiecnet in America is not nearly as tech advance as most 1st world countries. Our energy plans will save money for our future generation so except the CHANGE.
You want everyone to not have universal health care because for a short run it will help our budget. Our econemy can withstain universal health care smaller nations have proven its pretty easy. Now taxes.
The trickle down effect didnt work with pres. Bush jr you know why? Big goverment keep our money and sold us a bunch of bad loans. So im sorry if we tax the rich now.

Republicans if you really want to cut spending know this. the rest of the worlds military spending is ALMOST the equivalent to ours lets cut some spending thier.

"Oh ye of little faith"

Yes energy plans may save money for the future generation. That's true. However have you stopped to think of the price to the people who have those things on their property?
A wind turbine is extremely noisy! It sounds like a train right outside your house going 24/7! I think they cause headaches to!
Not to mention those florescent bulbs they shove down our throats! I hear those are bad for your health to. And they killed the original easy bake oven! Stinking lefty's!
"I will have my religion and my guns you can keep the CHANGE"

Yes our economy can withstand universal health care that's true. Can YOU withstand universal health care?
If your to old and will die soon anyhow they will not help you. Because THEY decide what care you get.
I also found this interesting article at http://nmorton.wordpress.com/2008/10/05/why-universal-health-care-is-a-bad-idea/
3. Government run health insurance is tied to the budget.

"When the government is in charge of your insurance the insurance is tied to the budget. Just last year in California there was a budget problem and the proposal was floated to cut the Denti-cal program. It was later agreed to cut the Denti-cal budget by 10%. This further decreased doctors’ ability to provide competent and useful health care for their patients. Look at the current national budget. Do you really want your health insurance tied to a budget that is already over 10 trillion dollars in debt?"

About that last part? Cutting spending would fix the economy because people would have the money to spend on other things. Now they keep the money to pay taxes to obama. The man can't stop spending. It's who he is. He acctualy RAISED the national debt!

His stimulous bill but nothing more than handouts to his lefty friends. No thanks.

You want to cut military spending? We have the best and the biggest military in the world and you want to cut the spending?
How do you keep freedom then? No one will fear us. The muslims will attack us more. If you like getting attacked then cut the spending.

Ive found just a few holes in your lefty idea's. I'm sure there's tons and tons more problems. I'm just not smart enough to find them.

ShiningArmour's photo
Wed 03/09/11 05:41 AM
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

An interesting verse Cowboy. I see you trying to talk sense to these people and you get back talk every time. Maybe you're wasting your time?

"You can lead an atheist to truth, but you cannot make him think!"

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 08:36 AM

ShiningArmour,

Do you have an unexplained fear of clowns? Have you ever been abducted?

I never have no. Mainly because the clowns on other planets don't yet have to the technology.

Have you seen the way those guys dress? The car's they drive!? No way they could build a spaceship!

I wouldn't be so sure. But when I say "abducted" I did not necessarily mean by an alien. Humans dress up as clowns too.

That's right! But as I stated in my theory about "The origin of everything" A lot of these clown creatures are left over from the original "Big kaboom"

So the fact that people dress up as these beings is simply happen stance.

They are in fact wannabe's. Some people dress up as vampires to. They claim to be vampires. Some even suck blood.

But that does not make them vampires.

Same with the species scientists or as they are called in the theory "Originarians" these scientists call the species "clowicarians"

Now just because a man or woman dresses like a "Clownicarian" Does not make them one.

What is you're theory about these abductions? Any scientific observation would be appreciated. As this theory is still new

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 08:28 AM

ShiningArmour,

My idea about clowns is this. (seriously)

Some people have a fear of clowns. This may not be just because of certain horror movies about bad clowns.

Clowns originally charmed and attracted children. This unique ability became useful for child predators who wanted to attract and abduct children and it was also useful that the clown's face was hidden. Serial killer John Wayne Gacey is an example who worked as a clown. I imagine that came in handy in meeting young boys.

Also, many alien abductions of children and even adults involved the clown character or Disney characters. I suspect the Micky Mouse character to be a child molester or abductor. I think the MK Ultra mind control project used clowns and Disney characters to terrorize and traumatize children in their mind control methods that split the psyche.

Truly.

You see my point then?

As I stated above some clowns are in fact evil. They do attempt to murder and abduct children.

This comes from the ancient clowns abusing the offspring. Some did not want to give birth to humans or even other clowns.

We see this today as you just said manny of the alien abductions involved clowns! This changes my whole theory about the technology that these creatures have evolved!

I can see you and I share this theory.

Why is it do you think that the clowns from outer space want to abduct the children?

One theory is that they want to impose forced labor on other planets where there are no child labor laws! Then they can build their massive carnivals and clown cities at little to no charge!

What are your thoughts on this?

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 08:21 AM

ShiningArmour,

Do you have an unexplained fear of clowns? Have you ever been abducted?

I never have no. Mainly because the clowns on other planets don't yet have to the technology.

Have you seen the way those guys dress? The car's they drive!? No way they could build a spaceship!

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:49 AM
Who's on the one dollar bill? Goerge washingtone

Who's on the five? Abe lincoln

So what's obama on? Food stamps laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:43 AM

How many Dragon Ball Z Characters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Less than the number of DBZ fans it takes to screw in a lightbulb?

laugh

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:27 AM
Depends on the religion.

My advice? Go to www.yahoo.com and do a search for the religion in question.

Start with "Introduction to..."

You could also try "Christianity for Dummies" This will get you started

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:24 AM
Surey this has to be false.

There are no supposed "Angels" only evolved clowns!

You see after the ultimate party favor went off it opened up tears in the fabric of space and time called "RIPS" Some of the clowns floated into the "RIPS" and evolved into pure energy!

They often times "Cross over" to see what we are doing here on earth. Some clowns are evil! These are the demon clowns. The one's on earth have evolved into the sad clowns we sometimes see around us.

Other clowns are good! These are the angelic one's! They are currently at war with the evil one's.

Now yes some wandered onto other planets and gave birth to alien races. But these creatures are still under "Clown care" and have only the knowledge to make clown cars and oversized shoes. They cannot yet move from one planet to another.

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:17 AM
Of course I could not put the entire book in one post! So if you have questions I will be happy to answer them!

Toss evolution out the window and embrace "THE ORIGIN OF EVRETHING!" You will be happier when you do.

ShiningArmour's photo
Sat 03/05/11 07:14 AM

The following is a interesting video regarding Watchers, Aliens, UFOs, Angels, Demons, Nephilim.spock

If Aliens appeared or made contact. How would it affect world wide religions?

Actually a interesting video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZD5Uomw3fc

I watched that video and found it very interesting. I wouln't mind reading the book "Nephilim Stargates." by Tom Horn.

BUT at the end of the video J.R. Church's statements didn't really tie into the story.

On the one hand, they are talking about the "fallen angels," UFO's. the end of the Mayan calendar in 1012, etc. and then suddenly J.R.Church pops up with his Jesus sermon on how to be saved you must accept Jesus as your personal savior etc.etc.

While Tom Horn is trying to solve a few mysteries, J.R. Church ends the video with the same old unexplained rhetoric.

Tom Horn suggests that the "flesh" has been corrupted with Nephilim DNA, as apposed to the bloodline of the Messiah, through Noah.

At what point are they going to realize that God and Jesus are both probably aliens just like the others.

My question is this to J.R. Church. How is accepting Jesus as your personal savior going to save you? Get realistic now.

Who's to say Charles Darwin was not an alien? He had some pretty crazy Idea's!

He even called his vision of science and the way the world works a "Muddle" He could not bear the thought that all of his "Good" family members should be eternally punished in Hell. It was for this reason he dreamed up evolution.

He saw the world under God as being in chaos. Animals eating each other and the thought that only the strong survive. Men at war and fights breaking out.

He ended up making sense of all this by rationalizing it in his own mind through "Natural selection" It was at this time that it all made sense. Remove God from the equation and one can think of the world as a different place. Free of chaos and simply in the balance of nature. Nonsense really. If you don't like the world then dream up your own way of thinking and write a book on it!

Adolf hitler said "Tell a lie long enough and loud enough and people will believe it" Darwin made up a bunch of crazy myths and people believe it!

I have my own theory that I have indeed thought about writing a book on. It's called "The origin of everything"

In the beginning we know there was a big bang, but could it have come from nowhere? Of course not!

Ya see there was this huge ball that looked like the head of a clown. Big smiley face,Pointy hat, the whole nine yards.

This was called "The ultimate party favor" And probably evolved from a lesser party favor left over from some grand old party centuries before.

Anyways this "Party favor" had a timer set for 100 billion years! When it finally counted down BOOM! Planets, stars, And of course clowns came out. (The clowns were in cryogenic freezing and therefor did not age) Now these clowns fell to all of the planets and most died. The one's that fell to earth of course lived!

Now these clowns gave birth to all that we see around us. Birds, snakes, dogs, even other clowns! Some are still alive today.

Evidence of this is the fear of clowns. Since some clowns were abusive in taking care of their young the people evolved a fear of them as a defense mechanism! Clowns are now vestigial life forms as we can procreate for ourselves but the fear still remains.

This is my theory. Believe it if you want to. I think it will outsell evolution when I release my book, "The origin of Everything" It's sure to be a bestseller.

ShiningArmour's photo
Fri 03/04/11 05:33 AM

A theory is nothing more then an educated guess.

The key here is the term EDUCATED. A theory is much more than a guess. It is supported by a lot of evidence.

Personally I see a lot of "evidence" in favor of intelligent design but I don't believe in a creator god or his alleged son.

That's like saying you believe in evolution but you don't believe in the big bang. Or that man evolved from monkeys.

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 03/03/11 06:22 AM
I think the gullible religions would buy this as their "gods" comin to meet them hook line and sinker.

A lot of what they say here about aliens in the bible and zeus and such is simply twisting biblical and mythological stories to support aliens from other planets.

Aliens are modern day folklore. Just like faries,and kobalds, not to mention There's always been a creature that no body has seen but everyone believes in.

My favorite is the tiny little humanoid creatures that live all around us! But you can only see them if your drunk or very very sleepy.

You can sometimes find them in the walls or your grandfathers beard!

I've seen them! Forget aliens from other planets and start right here on earth!

Happy Hunting! ;)

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 03/03/11 06:06 AM
This is a tough call since I read so manny books. But I will have to go with these:

Yasha Kiden: the demon princess vol. 2

Vampire Hunter D vol. 1

Headcrash

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:08 AM

I just purchased the complete Wolf's Rain DVD set, super excited to watch it.

Also a huge Blood+ fan, as well as FMA:Brotherhood, Big O, also have a love for One Piece! :)

GO ONE PIECE! Do you read the manga? Or just watch the anime?

ShiningArmour's photo
Thu 02/17/11 07:08 AM
I used to really love manga. I'd go out like every week and get a stack of them. I used to love HunterXHunter until it went out of print in america.

Now I read Ultimo and One Piece. I also enjoy Vampire Hunter D! Which should count because it was released in japan AND has a manga! :D